January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Oh yeah, that was the night that Trump ran to his bunker like the little bitch pussy he is. :auiqs.jpg:....when no one was anywhere near being able to breach the doors of the White House.
No one tried to storm the White House. And didn't he order Lafayette Square cleaned out that day so he could march to a church and hold up the bible of a religion he doesn't believe in? :)

Using patriotic Americans to locate Traitors and Insurrectionists. Get over it.
Another dimocrap scumbag using USMB as a tool to collect data on its users to report to the FBI?

Is that why USMB is here? Is USMB a sort of 'Honey Pot'? Is it used by the FBI to find out who is Pro American and Patriotic so the Stasi scum in here can report it to the FBI?

It's starting to look that way.

LOLLL
Just because you and your side commit crimes, doesn't mean that me and my fellow poster ever committed any crimes.
The DOJ has no reason to come after us.

It's you clowns and your threats of Civil War......yeah you do that......is what will bring you down.
Your side committed crimes payback is going to hurt your ass

Oh yeah, that was the night that Trump ran to his bunker like the little bitch pussy he is. :auiqs.jpg:....when no one was anywhere near being able to breach the doors of the White House.
No one tried to storm the White House. And didn't he order Lafayette Square cleaned out that day so he could march to a church and hold up the bible of a religion he doesn't believe in? :)
The insurrectionists tried to breach the Whitehouse. Trump needs to clean house when he reelected this year.

She did not bet her life
She believed in the American system of protest absent lethal violence. She was murdered for that formerly valid belief and precedent
She's dead, full stop.

What she granted to the cop would have been too good to be true!

Ya'all are just whining about Rittenhouse justice coming home to roost.

America granted Rittenhouse the right to kill, as did America grant this cop an even greater and safer right.

She's dead, full stop.

What she granted to the cop would have been too good to be true!

Ya'all are just whining about Rittenhouse justice coming home to roost.

America granted Rittenhouse the right to kill, as did America grant this cop an even greater and safer right.
Maybe we should have treated her death like you leftists treated browns or Floyd's

The insurrectionists tried to breach the Whitehouse. Trump needs to clean house when he reelected this year.
No one breached the White House. Didn't get close to any door. I believe ONE person made it over the fence and they were dealt with by the Secret Service....hopefully it was painful :)
And it was a protest..over cops killing unarmed black men. No one tried to overthrow the country..or its Constitution.

I don't know maybe we should play along with the "shot to kill backpack threat". Almost all the illegals crossing the border have backpacks...

How about every child going to school with a backpack. THEY MIGHT HAVE GUNS! Maybe they are about to commit a school shooting and should be shot.

I sometimes think about Ashli freezing in Hell, and it always cheers me up.

Yes, freezing. Traitors go to the icy ninth circle.

It also cheers me up to know that many other MAGA traitors have joined her and will keep joining her.
Anybody who thinks Ashli Babbitt was a traitor is either
1. A malicious totalitarianist
2. Ignorant beyond belief
3. Dumb as a rock

Take your pick.

Another dimocrap scumbag using USMB as a tool to collect data on its users to report to the FBI?

Is that why USMB is here? Is USMB a sort of 'Honey Pot'? Is it used by the FBI to find out who is Pro American and Patriotic so the Stasi scum in here can report it to the FBI?

It's starting to look that way.

I love my country, I served my country, I bled for my country. You pig shit Traitor. You people broke the law and you people go to jail for it. You have zero proof of 'The FBI" using USMB as a "Honey Pot".

You have a very over developed sense of paranioa and you tin foil hat is way to tight. God you people are pathetic. You are willing to destroy American Democracy and create a fascist state. Fucking traitor.

She was killed for leading a breach into the Congressional Chambers. She was killed for ignoring orders to stop.
Police Officers had already been severely beaten by Republican thugs….what would make anyone think this was dfferent?
No chambers were gotten to within a football field length by her. She was unarmed and advancing upon no one. In fact, down on the floor.

Forum List

Back