January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Ashli bet her life on the mutually agreed restrictions on the use of guns. She knew that the police officer wouldn't shoot her!

He didn't have to shoot her but he knew that his country had already granted him the right. I suspect that he would have considered it a pleasure. The perfect situation had been created by a white woman involved in criminal activity.

Let this one go. There will be plenty of fresh incidents coming, on account of the bad feelings generated over this one.
She did not bet her life
She believed in the American system of protest absent lethal violence. She was murdered for that formerly valid belief and precedent

I agree, remember the man that influenced her to attack the capital and try to force her way into where the Congress was meeting to fullfil their constitutional duty.

Remember how she broke through the final law enforcement barricade to get though to the House chamber, carrying a backpack. You know, like the one the Boston Bombers used at the marathon. Remember she presented a clear and present danger to law enforcement, members of Congress, civilians and staff.

Never forget that he actions were her own, but she was influenced by someone that should never get close to the Oval Office again.

WW
Go peacefully and patriotically are terrorist threats to an anti America piece of shit like you.

Was it a fucking nuke and F15 in the backpack, you disingenuous cult member?

How was she going to take over the Pentagon, Centcom, Socom, all the military bases, and all the government office.

Explain specifically how those people were taking command and control of the government.

I'm not sure what you are babbling about. Is that an attempt at a strawman? Deflection?

I said nothing about nukes, F-15's.

Her direct actions presented a clear and present danger at that instant in time. The outcome was of her own making.

WW

She did not bet her life
She believed in the American system of protest absent lethal violence. She was murdered for that formerly valid belief and precedent

She was killed for leading a breach into the Congressional Chambers. She was killed for ignoring orders to stop.
Police Officers had already been severely beaten by Republican thugs….what would make anyone think this was dfferent?

How many of you even knew shit like this was going on?

Using American Citizens to Rat-Out Patriotic American Citizens? Who are guilty only of being Patriots??

People, you need to understand what incredible scum dimocraps are. The soon, the better.

These are not ''misguided' people, they are not 'misled' people, nor are they 'led astray' people.

They are scum. Each and Every One of Them.

I sometimes think about Ashli freezing in Hell, and it always cheers me up.

Yes, freezing. Traitors go to the icy ninth circle.

It also cheers me up to know that many other MAGA traitors have joined her and will keep joining her.
The icy ninth circle of Hell specifically for Traitors?
Wow ummmm yeah ok. :abgg2q.jpg:

She was killed for leading a breach into the Congressional Chambers. She was killed for ignoring orders to stop
Police Officers had already been severely beaten by Republican thugs….what would make anyone think this was dfferent?

Ashli died the death of a Traitor and an Insurrectionist. She is NOT a hero, she was orderd to stop (having been the Air Force she would know how to obey an order and refused). She is dead because did the dumb.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

The Nazi pig who shot Ashli was once put under scrutiny for discharging his weapon at a house ....
They found no justification for that shooting

He's a trigger happy nazi they took advantage of

Only to those who want to see this country and its Constitution dismantled...all in reverence to a dictator.
I promise you, in 10 years, people will look back on that day in horror (as most already do).
Only the zealots will celebrate that day.
137362240_5050149135025982_4400459108902787623_n.jpg

You loons at work.

Forum List

Back