January 6 Could Be Fun

When Donald said that the election was going to be rigged last summer, then reiterated that statement in the first week of October, was he planting a seed?

Everyone could see that this type of elections was ripe for fraud.
Yet everyone decided not to do anything about it? That seems strange.

Does it?
It does. People like to solve problems. Knowing about a pending fraudulant election five months ahead of time should've sparked some action. Unless it was a hoax.

I was listening to Smerconish on Sirius XM yesterday morning and he had a reading of the Electoral Count Act of 1887:

In short it says the following:

View attachment 430134

What that means is the following. If Representative Jane Doe objects to Pence accepting a state's electoral votes and it is seconded by a Senator, the above highlighted stipulation takes place.
The conversation on Smerconish's radio show was first, who would be the Republican Senator to second the objection of a house member. Conservative ass-hat Mo Brooks from Alabama (pictured below)
View attachment 430138
Said he would challenge it. For a challenge to be heard, it would require a Senator to join in the objection.

The interesting thing is this. Mitch McConnell had a conference call with his caucus the day before yesterday urging them to not join in on the objection.

Because he can see how it will play out. It would require both houses to approve the objection and throw out that state's electors. The House, of course, won't do it so any objection would not carry the day. Biden will get 306 electoral votes and win the Presidency...the Congress will make it official on January 6. But...here is the fun part. If a Senator does join in on Mo Better Brook's objection, the Senate will have to debate and vote on the objection. Meaning that GOP senators will have to either vote to overturn a state's electors or they would have to side with the Democrats and not vote to overturn the electoral votes. On one hand, voting to overturn the will of the people in a state is pretty shitty stuff for a US Senator to do. But voting against a Republican President is probably not a good idea either...especially given Trump's supporters propensity for payback and generally hateful behavior. So McConnell doesn't want any of his guys to go on record as being anti-Trump 23 months before they are up for re-election and 15 months before the GOP primaries. Hence the conference call urging his caucus to not die on this hill because the House will never ever vote to throw out electors. Which is great for Biden--that McConnell is doing this.

But...what about the Democratic Party Senators. One could side with Mo Better Brooks and force the GOP to go on the record as being anti-democracy OR anti-Trump. I doubt anyone in the DNC would do this...it would be such a stone cold move to absolutely rub McConnell's nose in it. But it would be hilarious to see the debate take place in the Senate to where a vote is held and GOP senators would have to pick one or the other.

My guess is that most would vote "present" and show just how spineless they really are.

He didn't win the Presidency, they stole the election....we saw the Georgia theft in action and saw the data and witness testimony..

biden is the commander and Cheat......not the President.

Biden is the President-elect. No one stole anything and there was nothing to the videos as they proved nothing. It proves you are a fascist dictator.

The Democrats will always lie and abuse power and steal because they have zero morals
So...try commenting on the topic.

Do you think the GOP should contest the electoral votes from one or more states?

Yes....fight to the end.....

biden and his chinese friends stole the election.....so anything is now fair game...thanks democrats.

Is that what your master Putin is telling you? You are attempting to steal the election.

The Democrats will always lie and abuse power and steal because they have zero morals
So...try commenting on the topic.

Do you think the GOP should contest the electoral votes from one or more states?

Yes....fight to the end.....

biden and his chinese friends stole the election.....so anything is now fair game...thanks democrats.

Is that what your master Putin is telling you? You are attempting to steal the election.
If a Republican wins, the Republicans stole the election.
If a Democrat wins, the Republicans are trying to steal the election.
Gets old real fast.

When Donald said that the election was going to be rigged last summer, then reiterated that statement in the first week of October, was he planting a seed?

Everyone could see that this type of elections was ripe for fraud.
Yet everyone decided not to do anything about it? That seems strange.

Does it?
It does. People like to solve problems. Knowing about a pending fraudulant election five months ahead of time should've sparked some action. Unless it was a hoax.

You are of the opinion that simply mass mailing ballots out and them being returned has the exact same level of security as in person or absentee ballots?

Well, the Xi'den handlers have already canceled the inauguration. Obviously nobody would show up and they'd be taking a chance of Plugs licking the teleprompters and shitting his pants in front of us.

Plus, Hunted would probably show up completely baked and with his latest 10-year old Chinese girlfriend.... if he started beating on her in public that could get ugly....

Well, the Xi'den handlers have already canceled the inauguration. Obviously nobody would show up and they'd be taking a chance of Plugs licking the teleprompters and shitting his pants in front of us.

Plus, Hunted would probably show up completely baked and with his latest 10-year old Chinese girlfriend.... if he started beating on her in public that could get ugly....

About 65% of Americans don't think that Biden is legitimate.
He'll probably lay a little low for a bit

I hope, however, that research will continue during the next two years into the charges of rigging in order to prevent any repeat in the 2022 Congressional elections. (I do so hope that Nancy is forced to retire.)

Despite their zeal to investigate anything and everything regarding Republicans and Trump, Democrats in the Senate have no appetite to investigate any voting irregularities. Weird huh?

Did you miss the Senate hearing on voter fraud yesterday?

They were hilarious!! Krebs, a republican himself, destroyed those conspiracy theories one after the other. I thought Johnson was gonna have a stroke!

About 65% of Americans don't think that Biden is legitimate.
He'll probably lay a little low for a bit
Link?

I hope, however, that research will continue during the next two years into the charges of rigging in order to prevent any repeat in the 2022 Congressional elections. (I do so hope that Nancy is forced to retire.)

Despite their zeal to investigate anything and everything regarding Republicans and Trump, Democrats in the Senate have no appetite to investigate any voting irregularities. Weird huh?

They were hilarious!! Krebs, a republican himself, destroyed those conspiracy theories one after the other. I thought Johnson was gonna have a stroke!

Absolutely fucking retarded
Bravo.

Bravo.
Lol, it was absolutely hilarious!!!

Bravo.

Were you finger painting?

Bravo.

Non sequitur.....

Bravo.

Non sequitur.....

Like you thinking that a former government official lying his ass off, getting his ass handed to him
Then you sucking his dick?

Bravo.

Non sequitur.....

Like you thinking that a former government official lying his ass off, getting his ass handed to him
Then you sucking his dick?
Drugs are bad, kid.

Especially if you didn't bring enough for everyone.

I was listening to Smerconish on Sirius XM yesterday morning and he had a reading of the Electoral Count Act of 1887:

View attachment 430134

What that means is the following. If Representative Jane Doe objects to Pence accepting a state's electoral votes and it is seconded by a Senator, the above highlighted stipulation takes place.
The conversation on Smerconish's radio show was first, who would be the Republican Senator to second the objection of a house member. Conservative ass-hat Mo Brooks from Alabama (pictured below)
View attachment 430138
Said he would challenge it. For a challenge to be heard, it would require a Senator to join in the objection.

The interesting thing is this. Mitch McConnell had a conference call with his caucus the day before yesterday urging them to not join in on the objection.

Because he can see how it will play out. It would require both houses to approve the objection and throw out that state's electors. The House, of course, won't do it so any objection would not carry the day. Biden will get 306 electoral votes and win the Presidency...the Congress will make it official on January 6. But...here is the fun part. If a Senator does join in on Mo Better Brook's objection, the Senate will have to debate and vote on the objection. Meaning that GOP senators will have to either vote to overturn a state's electors or they would have to side with the Democrats and not vote to overturn the electoral votes. On one hand, voting to overturn the will of the people in a state is pretty shitty stuff for a US Senator to do. But voting against a Republican President is probably not a good idea either...especially given Trump's supporters propensity for payback and generally hateful behavior. So McConnell doesn't want any of his guys to go on record as being anti-Trump 23 months before they are up for re-election and 15 months before the GOP primaries. Hence the conference call urging his caucus to not die on this hill because the House will never ever vote to throw out electors. Which is great for Biden--that McConnell is doing this.

But...what about the Democratic Party Senators. One could side with Mo Better Brooks and force the GOP to go on the record as being anti-democracy OR anti-Trump. I doubt anyone in the DNC would do this...it would be such a stone cold move to absolutely rub McConnell's nose in it. But it would be hilarious to see the debate take place in the Senate to where a vote is held and GOP senators would have to pick one or the other.

My guess is that most would vote "present" and show just how spineless they really are.

They will definitely force a vote

I would say 9/10 the senate doesn't do anything....But it's very clearly legal and possible

Even if democrats won both seats in Georgia pence would be the tie breaker if they all voted on party lines.

And to what end? Both houses have to vote to toss out a state's electors. The House isn't going to do it. So any bid by the Senate to disallow votes will fail.

What the Democrats could do--if they really wanted to be this aggressive--is force the Senate to vote on supporting the blob or vote to stand by the elections.

I doubt the Democrats do it. And I doubt any of the GOP senators would do anything other than vote to overturn the election and play to their base. But it would be interesting to see if any misjudge the situation and actually vote like patriots.

View attachment 430134

View attachment 430138

He didn't win the Presidency, they stole the election....we saw the Georgia theft in action and saw the data and witness testimony..

biden is the commander and Cheat......not the President.
306-232.
Scoreboard bitch.

“…go on the record as being anti-democracy OR anti-Trump.”

That this is a dilemma for Republicans is both sad and telling.

I don't think it is really a dilemma for them to oppose democracy. They brag about it often.

I heard they were hearings on what the committee chair had been hearing from people who had been hearing it on the news. No new evidence of any fraud was presented to the committee. Besides it's not a court that has any jurisdiction over the contested states certified elections.

A Kangaroo hearing for Donny's Flock.

Well child, you were lied to.

Nice try slick, it was a partisan Kangaroo showcase for the Banana Republican wing of the GOP to spread disinformation about their lose in 2020. A Rehashing of old lies.

Blah, blah, blah. Only liar is see is you and your fellow commies. No one has refuted the information that was presented by the lawyer in NV. And no court has considered the merits of his evidence. So just shut your propagandizing pie hole.

What do hearings accomplish?

If nothing else it raises public awareness. If you had bothered to watch, you'd know the information provided. The NV lawyer said they could pinpoint fraud by name, address, and DOB. Those included dead people voting, people that voted twice, people who voted in NV that no longer live there, homeless and people illegally using commercial addresses on their registration. That was just one witness.

So every one that already knew, Still knows
Everyone who refuses to know, Still refuses to know.
Same question.

Same answer. There's no accounting for willful ignorance.

Forum List

Back