Janes Revenge Child Sacrifice Cult Says They Want to Kill Christians & others

They won't. They won't do shit because they lack the will and conviction to do it. They are internet tough guy cowards. A group of slack jawed faggot pussies. They don't have the minerals.

They won't. They won't do shit because they lack the will and conviction to do it. They are internet tough guy cowards. A group of slack jawed faggot pussies. They don't have the minerals.
A pathetic "protest" in Sioux Falls last night ended with everybody going home and three land whales pestering the cops beyond all semblance of making a valid point. I went to bed and when I woke up, the land whales were gone. If only it were this easy in real life.

Is this like operation rescue?

Is this post a call for white wingnut violence?
Wow... You all say you're going to kill us and act all butt hurt when we tell you we will respond in kind... You threaten violence and expect others to lay down and take it in the ass. You all have awakened the slumbering populace and we don't play sissy ass games anymore. You want to volunteer to be a silhouette, far be it from me to stop you, I need the 'moving target' practice.

I am utterly amazed at the people making deadly threats against conservatives and when we tell you we will respond in kind, getting all butt hurt... Throwing a tantrum and then claiming it's the other side's fault. Just wow..

I am utterly amazed at the people making deadly threats against conservatives and when we tell you we will respond in kind, getting all butt hurt... Throwing a tantrum and then claiming it's the other side's fault. Just wow..
I disagree about one thing. You used the word "people" and they're not. At least the one you just addressed is not.

I disagree about one thing. You used the word "people" and they're not. At least the one you just addressed is not.
From the response of this tool, he/she is probably 12 years old and thinks they are playing mortal combat... I like this game. It shows everyone who these people are. Looking at the poles this am 76% approved of the Supreme Court rulings... And Biden's ass clown stating the massive inflation and gas prices is on purpose to "Ensure the liberal world order" Makes it apparent they are aiming for dictatorship. and fast...

It's time to become proactive now.

Evil is around, there's a menace in town.

The rules of the game have changed.

Politeness is no longer a priority

Forum List

Back