Janes Revenge Child Sacrifice Cult Says They Want to Kill Christians & others

Here you go. The sheriff tracking strangers on FB sounds like a Sundown town.

Now to the topic. Someone on the internet makes a threat and you freak out? Their terror wave consists of tagging one place and breaking the windows of another. Big whoop.
And.......................................? Did anybody invite you here? I fail to see why you get to have an opinion on where I choose to live.

So it is? Wow.
So, do something about it. Bring it.

Whatever you do, you are not going to ever be able to make me respect myself any less.

I really laugh at the fact that every black person I have ever known has been very self segregating, but if I choose to do the same, a bunch of Keyboard Kommandos piss themselves.

GFY.

So, do something about it. Bring it.

Whatever you do, you are not going to ever be able to make me respect myself any less.

I really laugh at the fact that every black person I have ever known has been very self segregating, but if I choose to do the same, a bunch of Keyboard Kommandos piss themselves.

GFY.
Wow. Usually people don't admit illegal racism in public.

Nice try at hurting some anonymous old lady's feelings.

On second thought, it was a lame try and we all laugh at you.
Awww, still searching for the feelings of reaffirmation from the rest of the girls.

You sad old cracker.

Awww, still searching for the feelings of reaffirmation from the rest of the girls.

You sad old cracker.
Well, at least my basement is my own, not my grandma's and I'm enjoying a dessert of rich chocolatey pots de creme, instead of those Cheetos that are getting orange dust all over your already grubby tighty-whiteys.

Well, at least my basement is my own, not my grandma's and I'm enjoying a dessert of rich chocolatey pots de creme, instead of those Cheetos that are getting orange dust all over your already grubby tighty-whiteys.
Very lame and old.

Walk what, you're the one saying you live in a Sundown town. I came on here to discuss kids larping terrorism, not discuss why Klan towns are bad.
Walk your bullshit about towns getting sued for being too white. What towns, where? Prove the shit.

Is your attention span really that short?

Walk your bullshit about towns getting sued for being too white. What towns, where? Prove the shit.

Is your attention span really that short?
Nah, I will stay with the topic. Don't worry you're pretty little head about it. Bless your heart!

Forum List

Back