What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

17-Year-Old Returns Woman’s Lost Purse and Gets $3K Reward

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
he shouldn't be rewarded. what's he doing with her purse in the 1st place? he should be locked up like the criminal he is!

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
he shouldn't be rewarded. what's he doing with her purse in the 1st place?
Things can be left behind. My mom once left a pair of her glasses at one of our local Wal-Mart stores. Thankfully whoever found them took them to the store's lost and found and she got them back. :) :) :)

God bless you and my mom and that boy always!!!

Holly

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
he shouldn't be rewarded. what's he doing with her purse in the 1st place? he should be locked up like the criminal he is!

80% of these kids are good kids. 20% wreck it for their reputations. Same with white punks too

Credit his parents. Bet he has a real dad in his life........................How much you wager?

Hey did you answer my posts on your JFK thread....if you did, could you linky dinky stinky?

Peace

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, and it was nice of him…

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I once saw an old lady forget her purse at the store. It contained cash and her medications. I took the cash, and threw the rest of that horseshit in a river. Maybe the old bag won't be so forgetful next time.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
^^^ Considering the fact that medicine was in that purse, I would've done what I could to get it back to the woman if I had found it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly the forgetfulness can't be helped without medication once certain things end up on a person's plate.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List