Jane Roe' in Roe v. Wade Supreme Court case says she was paid to support pro-life movement

She NEVER had an abortion and she was NOT paid by PRO assholes she was paid by the baby hating demonic pircks who the fk screams abortion daily.

Ranting insanely decrying truth, Justice and the American way.

Freedom be damned. Women have no privacy and no right to decide their own fate bOr that of their families. The lunatic right will tell you how to live your life.

I don’t think so. Y

And the lunatic left will tell you how to destroy your life and others.

I hope this lady is in hell, no morals what so ever.

I'm glad you started the thread. I don't wish ill on anyone, and McCorvey seems to have been burdened with a lot of issues. Both "sides" sort of used her, but paying her to say something seems beyond bizarre. The RR defense seems to be the ends justify the means. I don't think that's in Jesus' message. LOL

That would be a really devastating summary . . . if we were as desperate to believe this cock-n-bull story as you are.

Since it's pretty obviously a crock, not so much.

I'm glad you started the thread. I don't wish ill on anyone, and McCorvey seems to have been burdened with a lot of issues. Both "sides" sort of used her, but paying her to say something seems beyond bizarre. The RR defense seems to be the ends justify the means. I don't think that's in Jesus' message. LOL

That's the thing both sides used her, mean while 50 million kids have been murdered over what? A stupid bitch who had no morals what so ever.

When you start thinking with your brains instead of your glands and your sanctimony, do let me know. Until then, I know 12-year-olds who would be a better use of screen space in here than you are being. Begone back to your playpen.

Dismissed.

Dude. She was a sick old woman in a nursing home, and this "documentary" director with an agenda comes in and starts nattering at her. Who the hell knows what was said prior to him turning on the camera for his "gotcha!" moment?

It's actually pretty certain that her pro-life position was genuine, and her so-called "deathbed confession" was a scam perpetrated on a senile old woman.
Or she was paid to say it.

Dude. She was a sick old woman in a nursing home, and this "documentary" director with an agenda comes in and starts nattering at her. Who the hell knows what was said prior to him turning on the camera for his "gotcha!" moment?

It's actually pretty certain that her pro-life position was genuine, and her so-called "deathbed confession" was a scam perpetrated on a senile old woman.
Or she was paid to say it.

I am not sure he wants to admit that both sides play

Forum List

Back