Jane Fonda says we should just redefine vaginas as 'AK-47s' to ensure no government restrictions

I see what you did there Jane! :biggrin: You varwee varwee funny lady.................................................nope, you're still a traitor.

Jane Fonda says we should 'redefine vaginas as AK-47s' to avoid 'governmental restrictions' after Roe v. Wade reversal​

• Jane Fonda advocated for vaginas to be redefined as AK-47 guns in her latest Twitter post.
  • Fonda criticized the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week.
  • She joins numerous celebrities who have rallied against the reversal.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

If a corporation can be defined as a person, why not redefine vaginas as AK47s. That way they’d be free of governmental restrictions by those who care about ‘the sanctity of life’.

12:45 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

How this woman was tossed in jail for treason and is still free to spew her hatred of the US is beyond reason…

Good old Jane has always been the champion of socially responsible behaviour in America. She got it right on the Vietnam war when she was just a kid.

But still suffers condemnation for getting it so right.

Good old Jane has always been the champion of socially responsible behaviour in America. She got it right on the Vietnam war when she was just a kid.

But still suffers condemnation for getting it so right.

Jane, always a miserable, ugly person. Now on the outside too.

I see what you did there Jane! :biggrin: You varwee varwee funny lady.................................................nope, you're still a traitor.

Jane Fonda says we should 'redefine vaginas as AK-47s' to avoid 'governmental restrictions' after Roe v. Wade reversal​

• Jane Fonda advocated for vaginas to be redefined as AK-47 guns in her latest Twitter post.
  • Fonda criticized the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

If a corporation can be defined as a person, why not redefine vaginas as AK47s. That way they’d be free of governmental restrictions by those who care about ‘the sanctity of life’.

Well, from my experience, vaginas are more dangerous than AK-47s

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

I bet her quim has had more loads dumped through it than my grandpa, hand-me-down HiPower…

AK47? did she really say that? [did she mean AR-15] AK47's have been restricted and now that she feels "vaginas" also have restrictions does she feel it has leveled the playing field?
The liberals are in full free fall mode, little to nothing they do and say makes sense right now.

Jane Seymour Fonda
@Janefonda

I agree and we should have ZERO restrictions on ALL AK-47s or other such weapons.

Something me Jane can agree on.
:beer:

Notice she instinctively picked a Chi-Com weapon.
It's the one she is most familiar with...

Fonda_Vietnam_3171436b.jpg

Jane Fonda needs to suck the business end of a AK-47 and do us all a favor.

Forum List

Back