Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Friendly With Protestors, and FBI Confirms there was no Insurrection

How the hell would we know?
The very fact that they want to hide the videos tells me there's something they dont want to come out.
Kinda like refusing to turn over the voting machines.
Kinda like :

Hiding your taxes
Blocking all Evidence
Pleading the 5th
Suing to stop the release of WH documents

Yup........ Just like they are trying to hide something.
Go Figure.

And I'm sure someone can provide you with video of Klansmen sitting around drinking coffee.
I'm pretty sure you can find many images of Catholic Priests NOT molesting young men.
I'm pretty sure you can find video of trump NOT being an asshole.

It doesn't mean these things didn't happen.
Your video of "safe space" means ziltch, nada, nothing.
It's all they're provided in their world. It's all they know. Everything else is fake news.

How in the world does one try to communicate with this?

Anyone else notice how crazy and violent these fucking Trumpers are
anyone else notice how fucking gullible these pedophile loving, SCUM demonRATS are?
after all, how many cities did they perform insurrections in? i lost count

It's all they're provided in their world. It's all they know. Everything else is fake news.

How in the world does one try to communicate with this?
how in the fuck can anyone compete with the publishers of communist news network (CNN).....thats all that exists to SCUM, brainless demonRATS, YOU....
if you only had a brain.....just saying

And I'm sure someone can provide you with video of Klansmen sitting around drinking coffee.
I'm pretty sure you can find many images of Catholic Priests NOT molesting young men.
I'm pretty sure you can find video of trump NOT being an asshole.

It doesn't mean these things didn't happen.
Your video of "safe space" means ziltch, nada, nothing.
And Charles Manson playing guitar at a church.

No one has denied it was a riot.

You're just desperate. We understand.

You are in a panic to overexaggerate what happened. You must, it is all you have.

2021-07-27%20Riots%20and%201%206-XL.jpg
What American cities have burned down?

NEW Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Being Friendly With Protestors
Dinesh D'Souza Published January 27, 2022

Of course, that ties in perfectly with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

My comment: Eventually the truth will come out that even though there was a protest on Jan 6 and there was some property damage, the only serious crime committed that day was a cop killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit) and the Democrats trying to say that this protest was an insurrection and using it to sway the election, just as they did with baseless impeachments.

This horse has been beaten and been proven to be horseshit. DeSouza is a crook who got taken care of by Trump. 142 police officers were injured that day. That is a serious crime. They also caused the death on one officer. Babbitt was a right wing terrorist who got what she deserved. The police should have been much more aggressive in using their weapons. Someone comes at me with a hockey stick or fire extinguisher, and I would drop them like a 2 inch putt. I would drop them dead.

Forum List

Back