Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Friendly With Protestors, and FBI Confirms there was no Insurrection

Yes I have
Here's what it was really like

1644720007761.png

You cannot use common sense with these Marxists. They are all about the propaganda
Jan 6th was a poorly planned false flag op. However, as usual the liberal media will bail the Democrats out.

Once lesson conservatives should learn is if you are in a peaceful demonstration that turns into a riot, get the hell out.

Jan 6th was a poorly planned false flag op.
Rubbish. There's no evidence of it.
However, as usual the liberal media will bail the Democrats out.
Bail them out of what? They didn't do it sonny. It was all republicans. Why can't you accept that? You know who did it and you said nothing yet now blame the democrats. You're an idiot.
Once lesson conservatives should learn is if you are in a peaceful demonstration that turns into a riot, get the hell out.

There was nothing peaceful about it. 5 people died as a result of it and the joint was trashed and don't deny that you liar.
You won't sugar coat that I surrection as anything else while I'm here.

There's hundreds going to court over it and they are all republicans. How coincidental.

NEW Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Being Friendly With Protestors
Dinesh D'Souza Published January 27, 2022

Of course, that ties in perfectly with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

My comment: Eventually the truth will come out that even though there was a protest on Jan 6 and there was some property damage, the only serious crime committed that day was a cop killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit) and the Democrats trying to say that this protest was an insurrection and using it to sway the election, just as they did with baseless impeachments.

J6 Reichstag Fire

Rubbish. There's no evidence of it.

Bail them out of what? They didn't do it sonny. It was all republicans. Why can't you accept that? You know who did it and you said nothing yet now blame the democrats. You're an idiot.

There was nothing peaceful about it. 5 people died as a result of it and the joint was trashed and don't deny that you liar.
You won't sugar coat that I surrection as anything else while I'm here.

There's hundreds going to court over it and they are all republicans. How coincidental.
Exactly right but in reverse . The FBI says there was no evidence of insurrection. Read the following link:

Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:
The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."
This report is a devastating blow to President Joe Biden and Democrats, who have attempted to make the existence of an “insurrection” on Jan. 6 a key issue in the 2022 midterm elections. Reuters does note that some “cells of protesters,” including members of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, did coordinate to “break into the Capitol,” but the FBI found “no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside.”

Then you state:

”There's hundreds going to court over it and they are all republicans. How coincidental.”

Why would a Democrat protest the fact the Biden won? I hate to say it but that is THE MOST STUPID COMMENT I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM TODAY. Congrats on your achievement.

Are those Republicans being charged with treason? Look at the list in the following link. If this was an actual insurrection why are so many be changed with lesser crimes such as Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building or Disorderly conduct in a Capitol building or grounds?

"according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

Yea...Roody...Bernie Kerik and two Trump stooges

Exactly right but in reverse . The FBI says there was no evidence of insurrection. Read the following link:

Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

This report is a devastating blow to President Joe Biden and Democrats, who have attempted to make the existence of an “insurrection” on Jan. 6 a key issue in the 2022 midterm elections. Reuters does note that some “cells of protesters,” including members of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, did coordinate to “break into the Capitol,” but the FBI found “no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside.”

Then you state:

”There's hundreds going to court over it and they are all republicans. How coincidental.”

Why would a Democrat protest the fact the Biden won? I hate to say it but that is THE MOST STUPID COMMENT I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM TODAY. Congrats on your achievement.

Are those Republicans being charged with treason? Look at the list in the following link. If this was an actual insurrection why are so many be changed with lesser crimes such as Parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building or Disorderly conduct in a Capitol building or grounds?

Isn't that strange.
They are all getting charged with some insurrection. Some gone to prison but the same FBI and CIA you believe to be corrupt is now your source of truth. Strange days indeed.

They're all getting charged? Do you have a source that isn't your own desperate opinion?
There's over 500 of them I'm told and you can source that also.
They are not required in court to hand out Christmas carols books.
You know I'm right. Why make an idiot of yourself by denying it. Grow up.

I have no obligation to do your homework for you, boy.

You're dismissed.
Its about time you left. You haven't said a word since you arrived dickhead.
But keep bashing yourself up if you get a warm inner glow. Its always great entertainment.

Isn't that strange.
They are all getting charged with some insurrection. Some gone to prison but the same FBI and CIA you believe to be corrupt is now your source of truth. Strange days indeed.
Of course this was NOT the FBI

It's something four "current and former law enforcement professionals" have said

Rudy and Bernard Kerik are "former law enforcement professionals".

Isn't that strange.
Many say the local FBI agents are not corrupt just the higher ups. Perhaps the higher ups could not convince the street agents to lie about the Jan 6th Riot. (Riots are still bad but they are not insurrections.)

Another individual I am beginning to be impressed with the the guy the reminds me of a bulldog, John Durham. He might just be able to drain a good portion of the Swamp and disable the Clinton Machine once and for all.

Yes, we do live in interesting times.

1644789294489.gif

"Many say" a lot of shit

You fuckers have zero respect for law enforcement unless it suits your political agenda...obviously

Forum List

Back