Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Friendly With Protestors, and FBI Confirms there was no Insurrection

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
NEW Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Being Friendly With Protestors
Dinesh D'Souza Published January 27, 2022

Of course, that ties in perfectly with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

My comment: Eventually the truth will come out that even though there was a protest on Jan 6 and there was some property damage, the only serious crime committed that day was a cop killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit) and the Democrats trying to say that this protest was an insurrection and using it to sway the election, just as they did with baseless impeachments.

Last edited:
And I'm sure someone can provide you with video of Klansmen sitting around drinking coffee.
I'm pretty sure you can find many images of Catholic Priests NOT molesting young men.
I'm pretty sure you can find video of trump NOT being an asshole.

It doesn't mean these things didn't happen.
Your video of "safe space" means ziltch, nada, nothing.

Do rumble and (Dinesh D'Souza) also have video of the rioters trampling Roseanne Boyland and video of them breaking into the Capitol, and video of them shouting "We are coming to get you Nancy" and "Hang Mike Pence"

Fair and unbiased would be presenting all sides.

Unless you believe no one broke any windows/doors
Unless you believe no one shouted "Hang Mike Pence."
Unless you believe no one made threats to Nancy.

You and Dinesh D'Souza and Rumble are biased hacks.
But so is left wing media.

And I'm sure someone can provide you with video of Klansmen sitting around drinking coffee.
I'm pretty sure you can find many images of Catholic Priests NOT molesting young men.
I'm pretty sure you can find video of trump NOT being an asshole.

It doesn't mean these things didn't happen.
Your video of "safe space" means ziltch, nada, nothing.
Hey you stupid shit stain. They were ushered in you retarded fool. It was a scam you GD village idiot

NEW Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Being Friendly With Protestors
Dinesh D'Souza Published January 27, 2022

Of course, that ties in perfectly with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

My comment: Eventually the truth will come out that even though there was a protest on Jan 6 and there was some property damage, the only serious crime committed that day was a cop killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit) and the Democrats trying to say that this protest was an insurrection and using it to sway the election, just as they did with baseless impeachments.

Yep.....this is why they are not releasing 1400 hours of video footage...and why they are keeping the trespassers in jail for as long as possible...they hoped to use the trespassing as a tool for the mid term elections...but if the public finds out that blm and antifa were the ones fighting with the police, it deflates their whole plan....since blm and antifa are democrat party brown shirts....

Yep.....this is why they are not releasing 1400 hours of video footage...and why they are keeping the trespassers in jail for as long as possible...they hoped to use the trespassing as a tool for the mid term elections...but if the public finds out that blm and antifa were the ones fighting with the police, it deflates their whole plan....since blm and antifa are democrat party brown shirts....

It has to come out. You cannot hold big congressional hearing, and suppress information, all at the same time. Something will give.

The Democrat Playbook is to immediately obfuscate, derail, and lie, in order to thwart any real discussion.
You know that's a trump thing.
it's also a trump thing to accuse the other side.
Quit using trumps plan to accuse (D).

Lying is not a good look.

Yep.....this is why they are not releasing 1400 hours of video footage.
Why do you think they are hiding something in that 1400 hours.

This 1,400 hours includes many cameras that captured NOTHING.
Meaning there was no activity.
Do you need to see 1,200 hours of empty, unoccupied Hallways and Rooms.
That exciting.

What do you expect to see?
What do you want to be exposed? What are they hiding?

Please share what is being hidden.

Why do you think they are hiding something in that 1400 hours.

This 1,400 hours includes many cameras that captured NOTHING.
Meaning there was no activity.
Do you need to see 1,200 hours of empty, unoccupied Hallways and Rooms.
That exciting.

What do you expect to see?
What do you want to be exposed? What are they hiding?

Please share what is being hidden.

Yeah.......and they also have footage of the people inside taking selfies and leaving peacefully......

This is what they don't want the general public to know....that the violent assholes were blm and antifa.........while the Trump supporters peacefully walked through the building taking selfies....after the police opened the doors and invited them in....that is what they want hidden...the police inviting them in....

Yeah.......and they also have footage of the people inside taking selfies and leaving peacefully......

This is what they don't want the general public to know....that the violent assholes were blm and antifa.........while the Trump supporters peacefully walked through the building taking selfies....after the police opened the doors and invited them in....that is what they want hidden...the police inviting them in....
Yeah.......and they also have footage of the people inside taking selfies and leaving peacefully......I've seen that footage, and no one is denying that some police let them in.
No one is denying that many in FACT, didn't cause any damage, and took pictures and peacefully protested and left.

that the violent assholes were blm and antifa.........while the Trump supporters peacefully walked through the building taking selfies. This is a LIE. How can you even suggest that. It's just another lie. Of those 700+ arrested, how many have been BLM or Antifa?

after the police opened the doors and invited them in....that is what they want hidden...the police inviting them in.... It's not hidden, I've seen it. Will another video from a different camera change your mind? It will show the exact same thing from a different angle.

There might be 1400 hours of unseen empty rooms and hallways. Why do you think that is necessary?

Your claim is that you want to see the footage of police opening the doors. It's already available.
Your claim is that you want to see the footage of people (trump supporters or unknown) peacefully walking around and taking selfies. That footage already exists and is available.

What other do you want? From that so-called hidden 1,400 hours of emptyness.

Not during their actual events, moron.
So, are you sticking with the narrative that........

All violent rioters were Antifa and BLM and ALL the peaceful people were trump supporters?
And, to make it better, there was no crossover. Meaning, no trump supporters were 'not peaceful' and ALL violence was committed by antifa and blm. Because you did say ALL.

Yeah.......and they also have footage of the people inside taking selfies and leaving peacefully......I've seen that footage, and no one is denying that some police let them in.
No one is denying that many in FACT, didn't cause any damage, and took pictures and peacefully protested and left.

that the violent assholes were blm and antifa.........while the Trump supporters peacefully walked through the building taking selfies. This is a LIE. How can you even suggest that. It's just another lie. Of those 700+ arrested, how many have been BLM or Antifa?

after the police opened the doors and invited them in....that is what they want hidden...the police inviting them in.... It's not hidden, I've seen it. Will another video from a different camera change your mind? It will show the exact same thing from a different angle.

There might be 1400 hours of unseen empty rooms and hallways. Why do you think that is necessary?

Your claim is that you want to see the footage of police opening the doors. It's already available.
Your claim is that you want to see the footage of people (trump supporters or unknown) peacefully walking around and taking selfies. That footage already exists and is available.

What other do you want? From that so-called hidden 1,400 hours of emptyness.
It's absolutely hilarious that you believe the government is perfectly honest and they've only withheld video of empty corridors because it's boring. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back