Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Friendly With Protestors, and FBI Confirms there was no Insurrection

I know two men from my AO that were there and while they did not go inside and rummage around they were within the barricade after it was breached and said folks were just milling about quietly and the cops, while anxious, did not give them a hard time.

He saw folks being ushered inside but thought it best to stay outside least it became a kill zone. They took lots of pics that supported what they claimed so I've no reason not to believe them. They never felt goaded into "attacking" anything, more like just hanging back, watching what transpired.
I saw a guy running out of a convenience store. Later I heard he was caught and charged with armed robbery. I wasn't involved, so does that mean the store wasn't robbed?

And let's not forget the weapons they confiscated to carry out this well-organized premeditated overthrow of government. Er, well, weapon: One flagpole.
And that flagpole, the only weapon conficated, was actually from an antifa member.

Will you please point out which of these police officers were ushering people into the capitol?

Look when they were firs there in the OP

You are showing the Ray Eps FBI agitation of these dumb asses

You were scammed...lolol.God almighty

I know two men from my AO that were there and while they did not go inside and rummage around they were within the barricade after it was breached and said folks were just milling about quietly and the cops, while anxious, did not give them a hard time.

He saw folks being ushered inside but thought it best to stay outside least it became a kill zone. They took lots of pics that supported what they claimed so I've no reason not to believe them. They never felt goaded into "attacking" anything, more like just hanging back, watching what transpired.
And there is video evidence and photo evidence of MANY members of the trump cult being violent. This is FACT.

Just because you say you know 2 guys that were there, and support your crazy claim that no trump cult members were being violent, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I'll take the FACTUAL video and photo evidence over your 2 friends that have an obvious agenda to protect the cult.

And that flagpole, the only weapon conficated, was actually from an antifa member.
Think about the silly bases for the two impeachment trials against Trump.

Impeachment 1: Collusion with Russia: Prime evidence: Trump at a campaign event jokingly asked Russia to help find Hillary's 30,000 emails.
Impeachment 2: Trump orchestrated an overthrow of government in which the prime piece of evidence of a weapon was a flagpole.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the party of silly idiotic laughable witch hunt trials. And yet the Marxist media treated each trial with the utmost of respect and seriousness.

In an actual criminal trial, both these cases would have been laughed out of court before they ever got there.

Impeachment 1: Collusion with Russia: Prime evidence: Trump at a campaign event jokingly asked Russia to help find Hillary's 30,000 emails.
Impeachment 2: Trump orchestrated an overthrow of government in which the prime piece of evidence of a weapon was a flagpole.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the party of silly idiotic laughable witch hunt trials. And yet the Marxist media treated each trial with the utmost of respect and seriousness.

In an actual criminal trial, both these cases would have been laughed out of court before they ever got there.

Trivializing Impeachment and mobilizing government for a fake political impeachment should themselves be crimes

As I said, Eventually the truth will come out (which it actually has already to intelligent people) that even though there was a protest on Jan 6 and there was some property damage, the only serious crime committed that day was a cop killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit) and the Democrats trying to say that this protest was an insurrection and using it to sway the election, just as they did with baseless impeachments.

NEW Jan 6 Footage Shows Police Being Friendly With Protestors
Dinesh D'Souza Published January 27, 2022

Of course, that ties in perfectly with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

My comment: Eventually the truth will come out that even though there was a protest on Jan 6 and there was some property damage, the only serious crime committed that day was a cop killing an unarmed woman (Ashley Babbit) and the Democrats trying to say that this protest was an insurrection and using it to sway the election, just as they did with baseless impeachments.

And I'm sure someone can provide you with video of Klansmen sitting around drinking coffee.
I'm pretty sure you can find many images of Catholic Priests NOT molesting young men.
I'm pretty sure you can find video of trump NOT being an asshole.

It doesn't mean these things didn't happen.
Your video of "safe space" means ziltch, nada, nothing.
how could it to a retarded, SCUM demonRAT sheep--YOU
the TRUTH will hunt scum, deniers of TRUTH, like you down

I'm agreeing with you.

In the trump cult, one video of people walking around clears them (trump cultists) all.
In the trump cult, some being illegally let in by crooked trump supporting cops, means that no others actually broke into the Capitol illegally.
In case you haven't noticed, no one's saying that but you.

collusion w/russia lies with this treasonous administration---shut our pipelines down, but allow russia to use theirs to sell to germany---
hang the traitors

And there is video evidence and photo evidence of MANY members of the trump cult being violent. This is FACT.

Just because you say you know 2 guys that were there, and support your crazy claim that no trump cult members were being violent, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I'll take the FACTUAL video and photo evidence over your 2 friends that have an obvious agenda to protect the cult.
if you only had a brain---the scarecrow is much smarter than you will ever be

2aguy says "the trump supporters peacefully walked through the building taking selfies."

Sounds like a denial of any involvement from trump supporters.
Sounds like the riot is being blamed on others, and certainly NOT trump supporters.

Have you seen the video from inside.....where they were quitely walking inside the rope line?

collusion w/russia lies with this treasonous administration---shut our pipelines down, but allow russia to use theirs to sell to germany---
hang the traitors
Instead of hanging, how about a Roman Crucifixion

if you only had a brain---the scarecrow is much smarter than you will ever be
This one is a half step above Otis. How can people be so fucking dumb is just beyond words. To go through life being so damned dumb..............lolol

Yeah.......and they also have footage of the people inside taking selfies and leaving peacefully......I've seen that footage, and no one is denying that some police let them in.
No one is denying that many in FACT, didn't cause any damage, and took pictures and peacefully protested and left.

that the violent assholes were blm and antifa.........while the Trump supporters peacefully walked through the building taking selfies. This is a LIE. How can you even suggest that. It's just another lie. Of those 700+ arrested, how many have been BLM or Antifa?

after the police opened the doors and invited them in....that is what they want hidden...the police inviting them in.... It's not hidden, I've seen it. Will another video from a different camera change your mind? It will show the exact same thing from a different angle.

There might be 1400 hours of unseen empty rooms and hallways. Why do you think that is necessary?

Your claim is that you want to see the footage of police opening the doors. It's already available.
Your claim is that you want to see the footage of people (trump supporters or unknown) peacefully walking around and taking selfies. That footage already exists and is available.

What other do you want? From that so-called hidden 1,400 hours of emptyness.

Since we don't know what is on the video..if it is empty rooms.....why haven't the DOJ officials stated, in court, and provided the footage to the defense lawyers? You know, if it is simply empty rooms........

You don't know what is on that video...since the DOJ refuses to release the footage....

Have you seen the video from inside.....where they were quitely walking inside the rope line?
Yup, and that shows that that particular group was being peaceful at that time.

Are you saying I haven't seen it, won't acknowledge it, or that it hasn't been released?

You know what it doesn't show.........?
Of course you do.
It DOESN'T show what others were doing at that time.

I think you have trouble seeing and understanding that 'a few peaceful protesters' doesn't exonerate that rioters that broke into the Capitol.

Agree.
Release it ALL.

I don't know what they are hiding.
You guys think they are hiding something.
I just asked what YOU THINK they are hiding? What specifics could it be?

How the hell would we know?
The very fact that they want to hide the videos tells me there's something they dont want to come out.
Kinda like refusing to turn over the voting machines.

Forum List

Back