Jan 6 Convicted Criminal Jenkins Who Rioted And Admitted He Wanted to Interfere with the Certification of the 2020 Election is Finally Sentenced

You do know the law excuses people who make mistakes at this level?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You people need to get lives. Stop following the ... oh wait!

never mind

You do know the law excuses people who make mistakes at this level?

You people need to get lives. Stop following the ... oh wait!

never mind
No I don't think it does. You're welcome to try to prove that point though

The man has a long criminal record.

"Shane Jenkins, 46, acknowledged in D.C. federal court that he had an “extensive” criminal history and apologized “for all the pain and suffering I’ve caused.” But, he added: “I love this country. I’m not some crazed maniac.”"

Yet he went to the Capitol armed with a Tomahawk axe, and used it. Good riddance. Back to prison, which he is familiar with. He's a "deplorable" human being by any standard.

:iagree:

These insurrectionists should have all been executed.

Sorry until Congressman Bowman D NY is in jail this is just Biden jailing his political enemies....
Using a tomahawk he brought with him from Texas, Jenkins was the first to smash a window on the West Terrace of the U.S. Capitol, and was caught on video shouting: “We paid for it, it’s our f---ing building.” That breach gave rioters access to senators’ offices, which were trashed and ransacked.

Those who went inside carried out broken furniture that Jenkins and others used to attack police guarding a tunnel. After a brief break to recover from being repeatedly hit with pepper spray, Jenkins returned to the tunnel and threw a wooden desk drawer, a flagpole, a metal walking stick, a broken wooden pole and other objects at the police line. Jenkins was convicted at trial on eight felony charges.

DIPSHIT.

Sorry until Congressman Bowman D NY is in jail this is just Biden jailing his political enemies....

Here we go again...

santos gobble 2.jpg

Trump Has Narrow Gag Order Imposed On Him By Federal Judge Overseeing 2020 Election Subversion Case.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal judge overseeing the 2020 election subversion case against Donald Trump in Washington imposed a narrow gag order on him on Monday, barring the Republican former president from making statements targeting prosecutors, possible witnesses and the judge’s staff.

The order from U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan is a milestone moment in the federal case that accuses Trump of illegally conspiring to overturn his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team had raised alarm about a barrage of statements disparaging prosecutors, the judge and prospective witnesses. Those comments, prosecutors said, risked undermining public confidence in the court system and causing witnesses or people who might be picked as jurors for trial to feel harassed and intimidated.

"Shane Jenkins, 46, acknowledged in D.C. federal court that he had an “extensive” criminal history and apologized “for all the pain and suffering I’ve caused.” But, he added: “I love this country. I’m not some crazed maniac.”"

Yet he went to the Capitol armed with a Tomahawk axe, and used it. Good riddance. Back to prison, which he is familiar with. He's a "deplorable" human being by any standard.

He seems to be a pretty typical specimen of this gang of losers.

Did the guy say he didn't know what would happen? He said he thought something else about the locked door. You know .. doors like the Jan 6 insurrectionists were breaking down..

Yep. They should have all gone through the door they opened.

He isn't going to jail. It's just a matter of time before we catch up to Jim Jordan, and at least 10 other Repubs for their traitorous J6 insurrection.

Just as soon as we get the right AG in place.

Forum List

Back