Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Hell, you're not even convinced that the election was legitimate, otherwise you wouldn't have to put in legitimate in the first place....
That is what's being questioned by Trump and a lot of people on the right isn't it? So why wouldn't I specify what I believe? And unlike the people who don't, my belief is actually supported by facts.

Makes for a good show huh??

In other words she didnt see shit. Jury disregrard all her testimony as Hearsay. Prosecution you are warned not to violate court proceedings.
OMG.
Another Trump U. correspondence course "gradiate"?
Hutchinson never claimed to SEE anything, retard, only that the statement was made in her presence.
Does the prosecution have any witnesses to Real Crimes? If not case dismissed
No, but all those "Bestus" people in the world, the orange retard hired do.

She is the speaker. And not for nothing, the idea that someone who is a legitimate subject for a subpoena also would be one of the investigators is pretty idiotic. As for Pelosi just wanting compliant Republicans. Her original proposal was NO Republicans or Democrats, just experts. Who McCarthy could appoint on an equal basis.

What proper reason can you give to not want that, if you are so interested in good-faith investigations?
Well, first that is backwards...These committees are compiled usually of Congresspeople picked by leaders of both political parties, not the Speaker having final approval over who the opposing party appoints...Second, the fact that there is no substantive opposing opinion sitting on the committee, it is clear that finding any answers here is not what this is for. It is to muddy up Trump before the '24 election, and make political ads from it...

The fact that members, namely Schiff have been caught making up texts, and inserting them into the record is reason enough to dismiss anything they have to say, not to mention this latest bs move having Cassidy Hutchison get up there and provably lie....What a joke.

That is what's being questioned by Trump and a lot of people on the right isn't it? So why wouldn't I specify what I believe? And unlike the people who don't, my belief is actually supported by facts.
Let's see if you feel that way when Democrats lose in Nov, and in '24

congressmen can't be impeached but the left enflames its own followers to shoot them on practice fields.

Soros was born in Hungary in 1930. He survived the Nazis occupation of Hungary.

what did i say about Soros?

Well, first that is backwards...These committees are compiled usually of Congresspeople picked by leaders of both political parties, not the Speaker having final approval over who the opposing party appoints...Second, the fact that there is no substantive opposing opinion sitting on the committee, it is clear that finding any answers here is not what this is for. It is to muddy up Trump before the '24 election, and make political ads from it...

The fact that members, namely Schiff have been caught making up texts, and inserting them into the record is reason enough to dismiss anything they have to say, not to mention this latest bs move having Cassidy Hutchison get up there and provably lie....What a joke.
Answer my question please it is a fair one. What proper reason can you give for not wanting a non-lawmakers bipartisan commission?

Are you aware of the irony here? You are claiming the fact that the Speaker Of the House is vetoing (not appointing herself but simply stating these people are subjects of the investigation, please appoint other ones). Constitutes a conflict of interest and is therefore unfair. Are you claiming Mccarty couldn't find 2 other members of Congress that weren't in Pelosi's pocket? But you see no problem in appointing 2 people of whom one asked for a blanket pardon for all Congresspeople who didn't certify the election result and another who wanted to know if they were doing that? Jan. 6 hearings: Ohio's U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan discussed pardons but never asked for one

It's absolutely beautiful that you don't see the problem here?

Last edited:
Let's see if you feel that way when Democrats lose in Nov, and in '24
I don't change my position according to what benefits me. I leave that to people who have no intellectual honesty, as I noticed most people I talk to here suffer from.

Answer my question please it is a fair one. What proper reason can you give for not wanting a non-lawmakers bipartisan commission?

Are you aware of the irony here? You are claiming the fact that the Speaker Of the House is vetoing (not appointing herself but simply stating these people are subjects of the investigation, please appoint other ones). Constitutes a conflict of interest and is therefore unfair. Are you claiming Mccarty couldn't find 2 other members of Congress that weren't in Pelosi's pocket? But you see no problem in appointing 2 people of whom one asked for a blanket pardon for all Congresspeople who didn't certify the election result and another who wanted to know if they were doing that? Jan. 6 hearings: Ohio's U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan discussed pardons but never asked for one

It's absolutely beautiful that you don't see the problem here?
Experts are witnesses, not members.

Pelosi herself should be a subject of investigation.

Experts are witnesses, not members.

Pelosi herself should be a subject of investigation.
Lol, the 9/11 commission was made out of experts so try again. In fact, the language used by Pelosi in the proposal of the commission was a copy-paste job from the language of the 9/11 commission.

Last edited:
Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

Dan Bongino? LOL. He’s more than welcome to testify under oath on national television. I notice those other two Trump balls washers aren’t running to testify under oath either.

And just a reminder. More witnesses are slated to testify starting next week.

And in case you didn’t hear. As of yesterday, Trumps real estate company is now fined $10,000 a day, until they comply with the court order to turn over records. And that grand jury in Georgia, is now getting closer and closer.

All this on top of the twice impeached one term losers lawyer trying to make up his mind if he’s going to testify or go to jail,

Very bad week for Cadet Bone Spurs

And next week doesn’t look any better

Lol the 9/11 commission was made out of experts so try again.

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?

Dershowitz to Newsmax: 'Never Believe Anyone Who Is Not Cross-Examined

Retired constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Tuesday that to be credible, witnesses must always be cross-examined, and that none of the Jan. 6 committee hearing witnesses has been.
''As a professor of criminal law for many years, and as one of the most experienced litigators, never believe anyone who is not cross-examined,'' Dershowitz said on ''The Chris Salcedo Show.''
''And none of these [Jan. 6 committee] witnesses are cross-examined.''

Dan Bongino? LOL. He’s more than welcome to testify under oath on national television. I notice those other two Trump balls washers aren’t running to testify under oath either.

And in case you didn’t hear. As well f yesterday, Trumps real estate company is now fined $10,000 a day, until they comply with the court order to turn over records. And that grand jury in Georgia, is now getting closer and closer.

All this on top of the twice impeached one term losers lawyer trying to make up his mind if he’s going to testify or go to jail,

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Retired constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Tuesday that to be credible, witnesses must always be cross-examined, and that none of the Jan. 6 committee hearing witnesses has been.
''As a professor of criminal law for many years, and as one of the most experienced litigators, never believe anyone who is not cross-examined,'' Dershowitz said on ''The Chris Salcedo Show.''

They were allowed. Pelosi objected to 2 and only 2. The 2 who've now come up as having asked for or about pardons. There was nothing stopping Mccharty from replacing them with 2 other Pro-Trump Congressmen.

Last edited:

''And none of these [Jan. 6 committee] witnesses are cross-

There are Republicans on the committee.

And everyone testifying against Trump are Republicans.

And a congressional committee isn’t a courtroom. You don’t get to cross examine.

But don’t worry. The Republicans that get indicted, including Trump, will get to cross examine witnesses at their trials.

And in case you didn’t hear. As of yesterday, Trumps real estate company is now fined $10,000 a day, until they comply with the court order to turn over records. And that grand jury in Georgia, is now getting closer and closer.

Yes, I am confident that the parade of anti Trump losers are standing in line to spew their hatred, and lies of omission...

Problem is, not even 10% of the country cares about your narrative building clown show...

As for the "Bone spurs" crack....Funny how you idiots never bring up Joe's 5 deferments....

They were allowed. Pelosi objected to 2 and only 2. The 2 who've now come up as having asked for pardons. There was nothing stopping Mccharty from replacing them with 2 other Pro-Trump Congressmen.

Why couldn't pro-Trump reps be allowed by the Wehrmacht......er, Democrats?

Why no cross-examinations????

What are you Nazis afraid of????

Forum List

Back