Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Idiot, there haven't been any hearings since then.

Yeah. No "emergency hearings based on new bombshell evidence". lol :p

They won't call these guys. The fucktard Dems just got busted big time. They're not going to call these guys, they CAN'T.

Because it would make them look ten times as stupid as they already look.

No they don't.

You people have worms in your brains.

All the people were lying under oath, when you didn't like what they had to say.

And telling the truth, when you do.

Freakish.
i don’t think she lied about hearing the rumor.

the committee wasn’t interested in the truth

Successful women really hit your trigger points.
Someday when you actually develop a relationship with a female other than family, then you can make an experiential comment.

In my case married over 30 years to a top female executive and we live well and travel in high circles which I know infuriates you home bound losers.

Shove your "link" meme up your butt. Why don't you go and ask MSDNC? They are the ones holding the transcript. What Dan has will be made public very soon... What was shown on his show is a MOAB being dropped on this committee. IT exposes criminal misconduct by its members.

I want everything this committee has now. ALL OF IT. Tape recordings, papers, interviews, logs and reports, personal notes from each person on the committee, emails, and any other form a communication they are using.

LOLOL

And still laughing at you for not being able to prove your claims...

... just as I predicted.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

And still laughing at you for not being able to prove your claims...

... just as I predicted.

tenor.gif
you can’t prove your claims…you’ve shown us zero evidence they actually told her

:cuckoo:

That's quite the fantasy life you lead there.
It's happening already. Your do-nothing DA's are being booted faster than you can turn around. Larry Krasner in Philly is the next one.

You're fucked. You're going to lose the House in November and then the fun will start.

Fake fucks flooding this thread. Need to go back to their fantasy Bimbshell threads.

you can’t prove your claims…you’ve shown us zero evidence they actually told her

I've not claimed they told her that. I've repeatedly stated, given on what we've seen so far, there's no way to discern whether or not they told her that.

You're the one asserting claims you can't back up.

What a shame.

I've not claimed they told her that. I've repeatedly stated, given on what we've seen so far, there's no way to discern whether or not they told her that.

You're the one asserting claims you can't back up.

What a shame.
cool they never said it happened and denied it did. Glad we are on the same page

sadly you aren’t at all concerned the committee isn’t interested in the truth though

cool they never said it happened and denied it did. Glad we are on the same page

sadly you aren’t at all concerned the committee isn’t interested in the truth though

Except, no, they are not actually on record staring that. You only claim they said that because you're a conservative and can't stop lying.

Except, no, they are not actually on record staring that. You only claim they said that because you're a conservative and can't stop lying.
well no, i have repeatedly highlighted the committee will not call them to be on the record. since they have publicly stated their desire to come on the record after the committee allowed the false rumors

Only given under oath.
So they tell a lie under oath but cant be held to the truth because they never saw the truth.

Which is why they do this shit. Hearsay lies cant really be charged with perjury because they never knew anything legally. Another reason why courts dismiss them.

Paid actors is what Jan 6 bs has now.

well no, i have repeatedly highlighted the committee will not call them to be on the record. since they have publicly stated their desire to come on the record after the committee allowed the false rumors

Your "highlights" are based on nothing real. Meanwhile, in reality, Fox News reported the committee is working with the secret service to get one or both of them on the air.

Your "highlights" are based on nothing real. Meanwhile, in reality, Fox News reported the committee is working with the secret service to get one or both of them on the air.
i mean other then the real fact they haven’t let them come back to testify

The story has been proven false, Under OATH. The Committee knew this. You do realize that the committee refuses to call them back in for open testimony? there is a reason for that... The committee LIED..

By the way. Aggressive acts are reported in long form reports by the Secret Service. Where are the daily logs and long form reports? If this were true, policies would dictate, they exist. Where are they?
Did those agents report this incident to their superiors & if not are they lying to protect Trump & cover their own asses?

Hmmmmm

Ornato is a Trump appointee & was in on Trump's march in Washington Sq. when the Clown held the Bible upside down.

i mean other then the real fact they haven’t let them come back to testify

You have no evidence to support your claim. Prove it's not the secret service holding that testimony up...

Did those agents report this incident to their superiors & if not are they lying to protect Trump & cover their own asses?

Hmmmmm

Ornato is a Trump appointee & was in on Trump's march in Washington Sq. when the Clown held the Bible upside down.
The reports are a matter of official record. Sorry but your denigration of Secret Service personnel makes me sick. Do you people hear yourselves? You're trying to make excuses for the Jan 6 committee suborning perjury. My gawd you people are fascists. Hearsay vs Fact witness... you go with the hearsay. You people are a real piece of work..

Forum List

Back