Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Here is the only pertinent passage in your link.
Quote:
"In response to Herschmann's claim, a spokesperson for the Jan. 6 committee said, "The committee has done its diligence on this and found Ms. Hutchinson's account of this matter credible. While we understand that she and Mr. Herschmann may have differing recollections of who wrote the note, what’s ultimately important is that both White House officials believed that the President should have immediately instructed his supporters to leave the Capitol building."
But she lied under oath

If and when the Republicans retake Congress, the Democrats who knowingly suborned perjury should be brought up on impeachment charges.
100% and jail time, lots and lots of jail time. It's time for people to pay for these rediculous investigations and character assisinations......and some might way inserrection.....

Only in your pea brain.... hows the recession coming for ya... you know the one you said won't happen.... Buuuuaahahahaha

LOLOL

You literally cannot post without lying. I never said we won't have a recession. In fact, what I did say was....

That is true that it's having a devastating effect on the economy. It might even very well lead us into a recession, if we're not already in one.

Here is the only pertinent passage in your link.
Quote:
"In response to Herschmann's claim, a spokesperson for the Jan. 6 committee said, "The committee has done its diligence on this and found Ms. Hutchinson's account of this matter credible. While we understand that she and Mr. Herschmann may have differing recollections of who wrote the note, what’s ultimately important is that both White House officials believed that the President should have immediately instructed his supporters to leave the Capitol building."
The liars say their lie is true. What a surprise. I’m shocked I tell you. Of course morons like faun swallow it all as gospel despite it being debunked already. With a recession looming, this kangaroo court will be relegated to tabloids soon.

LOLOL

You literally cannot post without lying. I never said we won't have a recession. In fact, what I did say was....

Oh yes you fucking did liar... my God man... we are all watching you get caught in lie after lie... give it up.....

The liars say their lie is true. What a surprise. I’m shocked I tell you. Of course morons like faun swallow it all as gospel despite it being debunked already. With a recession looming, this kangaroo court will be relegated to tabloids soon.

What a shame you still can't prove she lied.

I didn't say that either. What I did say is I don't know if it happened or not. Neither do you.
yeah i do because career agents in the car debunked it

i get the “committee” avoided calling then and instead called someone to say rumors…for the very purpose of spreading false information some dembot cultist like you would eat it up.

it’s why the committee has no real cred and highlights their entire point was to spread propaganda

No, they don't. In a trial setting the standard is beyond a reasonable doubt. Meaning the accused is given all possible advantages before he gets convicted. In congress that standard simply isn't applicable. Because it simply tries to ascertain the most likely rendition of facts.

Nitpicking is focusing on a small detail of a testimony that is contested. And trying to use it to invalidate the entire testimony. She said that she heard something from someone else. Wich is indeed hearsay. On the other hand, she did so by citing names. Names who can testify. At the moment they aren't. I think that is telling. Substantial parts of her testimony weren't hearsay at all, and yet all of you seem to insist that Hutchinson isn't reliable while at the same time being against people testifying who can corroborate or dispute.
You are still incorrect. In either proceeding the person commenting on the event has to have personally saw or heard by attending the event and Truthfully recount what she and she alone saw or heard.
You libbies seem to feel that if she faithfully and with sincere effort recounts what someone else told her, then it’s not Hearsay. That is incorrect

100% and jail time, lots and lots of jail time. It's time for people to pay for these rediculous investigations and character assisinations......and some might way inserrection.....
How'd that work out for you all in John Durham's investigation?
Huh?
Turned out to be a big nothing-burger right?

Only in lib loon land would Hearsay be considered and presented as more reliable than people who were within 6 feet of what occurred.

LOL it was two years ago... give it up... you lost again today... try again tomorrow....

LOLOLOLOL

WTF?? Two years ago, while Trump was president and the NBER said we were in a recession -- you claim I said we wouldn't have a recession?? While we were in one.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're batshit insane, rambtard. You would have been better off simply admitting you were lying rather than trying that pathetic bluff. Either way, the forum would have seen you lied but now they see you're a fucking cretin too. :badgrin:

The damage the Marxists wrought in this nation during the 20th century is demonstrated well in this thread.

Logic, and reason, are out the window with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies. These freaks thrive on LIES, constantly!

The Communist Commitee is an embarrassment.

How'd that work out for you all in John Durham's investigation?
Huh?
Turned out to be a big nothing-burger right?
No actually we found out a lot, getting off in Washington DC is pretty easy for a democrat.....not hard..especially since dems do everything based on politics.....

Those people are not testifying UNDER OATH before the committee.
They are just making noise in the press do distract suckers like you from the REAL fact.
Trump is a seditious criminal!
Period.
the committee won’t let them …for obvious reasons

They are just making noise in the press do distract suckers like you from the REAL fact.
Period.
The Seditious criminals are the people on this committee. People who have abused their powers to attack Trump for political reasons. This is a massive abuse of power. These people should be in prison for this...

Period.
Now that’s just too crazy and all over the place. Keep your tantrums in the Bombshell feelings threads-there are lots of them

Forum List

Back