Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

LOLOL

And still laughing at you for not being able to prove your claims...

... just as I predicted.

tenor.gif
Just wow.. You refuse to address post one. You refuse to address the facts presented by Dan. And you scream Link... Link.. link when it was provided to you in post one.. Have a nice day. Your attempt to circle jerk the thread is duly noted.

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)
Link?

When are you going to provide that quote from Ornato or Engel where they deny conveying that story to Hutchinson? That you can't do that exposes you lied.
When are you going to quote them saying what Gossip Girl claims, Faun

.You people are a real piece of work shit..

There, fixed it for you. :p

Yeah, right? "Ornato is a Trump appointee". Can these asswipes possibly be any more transparent?

These leftards are off their fucking rockers. They're insane. Nuts. They're fanatics.

Its almost as if the Dems know Trump got 75 million votes and they cheated for Biden’s 81 million and they are trying anything to damage Trump politically.

We have Joe Biden on video bragging about a quid pro quo deal for Ukraine to get $1 billion in aid from the US…and the left says nothing.

We all know this J6 pearl clutching is bullshit.

Just wow.. You refuse to address post one. You refuse to address the facts presented by Dan. And you scream Link... Link.. link when it was provided to you in post one.. Have a nice day. Your attempt to circle jerk the thread is duly noted.

I don't give a shit what Dan says. Or what unnamed sources say. Or what you say. I only care about what Ornato and Engel will have to say. This matter was not discussed in their earlier testimony so nothing the said so far addresses this issue. That's why the committee and the Secret Service are interested in bringing them back in again, so they can clarify that specific conversation between Ornato, Engel and Hutchinson.

I don't give a shit what Dan says. Or what unnamed sources say. Or what you say. I only care about what Ornato and Engel will have to say. This matter was not discussed in their earlier testimony so nothing the said so far addresses this issue. That's why the committee and the Secret Service are interested in bringing them back in again, so they can clarify that specific conversation between Ornato, Engel and Hutchinson.
How do you know this matter was not discussed in their earlier testimony? You have a link to the transcript, or are you lying again?

Why would you make an assumption right after I gave you his history that would put him in the know on this, Troll?
Because I did. Get the fuck over it, or don't. Then I used Inn3rt00bz to find him. It's Bongino, not Bingino as I incorrectly noted previously. Because after looking him up, I know the type.

New Topics

Forum List

Back