Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

So Rudy said -- when Trump was there, to keep him happy -- that he'd provide proof to the Arizona House Speaker of fraud.

He never did.

Gosh, what a shock.
Please....please....please put Rudy in Jail! SOMEONE PUT RUDY IN JAIL!

Liz Cheney: "Donald Trump didn’t care about the threats of violence. He did not condemn them he made no effort to stop them; he went forward with his fake allegations anyway."
Did they show the photos of Liz and dick Cheney walking on the skulls of American serviceman? Another Kodak moment as the dollars floated own from the sky.

"We have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence."

Rudy Giulani, to the State of Arizona
Is Rudy a lawyer? Doe she know that theories without evidence is not going to stand up in court? What a Frigin Moron!

As you watch today's hearing detailing Trump's corrupt pressure on state legislators, don't lose sight of this: Trump has told us clearly he'll do it all again once more pliable actors are in place. That's in the works right now. This about our future.

“Why isn’t the Unselect Committee of political Thugs, who have criminalized Justice to a level never seen before in our Country, going after the people who illegally SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN?” Trump ranted Tuesday morning. “Why aren’t they calling Nancy Pelosi, or the D.C. Mayor, who are IN CHARGE OF SECURITY, to ask why they turned down 10,000-20,000 National Guard Troops, or Soldiers, prior to January 6? Why won’t they discuss the massive voter fraud and irregularities that took place in the Election, the reason Jan 6 happened?”
You mean the guy who let Colbert's staff in to harass republicans and breach Capitol Hill Security? That two face piece of shit?

You do not know how ignorant you all look..

Schiff should recuse himself or be kicked off the panel, because of his incitement of an insurrection last week.

You mean the guy who let Colbert's staff in to harass republicans and breach Capitol Hill Security? That two face piece of shit?

You do not know how ignorant you all look..
You mean he allowed a Puppet in?
Bastard!

Can't stomach any more of this Salem Witch Trial and its lies/deceptions... This is fucking ridicules and all without evidence of any kind or due process of any kind... I have better things to do today...

Salem witch trial is the perfect analogy.

Just watched the first 10 minutes of any of these Clown Shows.

Adumb Schifferbrain's star witness.....

Schifferbrains: What did Guiliani do?

Star Witness: He asked me to bring a vote to decrtify the election.

Schifferbrains: What did you do?

Star Witness: I told him I didn't have the power to do that.

Um, Ok......................where are the crimes here?

I love how you dimmish the severity of what he did... and then blame trump for something he didn't do.... Sounds like the damn Russia hoax all over again.
Are you going to prosecute a puppet?

Salem witch trial is the perfect analogy.
Yep.. The accused gets no ability to defend themselves and the end result is always death. At least with trials in the 1300's were not ambiguous... they took you to a lake and threw you in.. If you floated, you were deemed a witch and burned at the stake. IF you drowned, you were deemed pure. IN either case the victim is dead, simply for having an opinion different than that of those in power..

Forum List

Back