Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

Yesterday was a historic exposure of a President's illegal and treasonous activities like no other. He tried to bribe, badger, and bully his way into an election steal that was an honest contest. The question is now, what charges should be filed and when? The US is only a sustainable experiment if the rule of law is absolute not relative. That, at the core, is as important as people's guaranteed liberties. What we have is an organized attempt to circumvent legal preceding in the US to crown a President by a minority of the people. They should get a dose of the the rule of law applied to their activities.

You're deranged, FruitLoops. I've debunked it dozens of times. Pings don't reveal actions. For that, you need other evidence such as video. And they have none despite being in possession of 7.6 years worth of videos. That they have zero corroborating video reveals no one did what they falsely claim they did.
If this kind of evidence was against Trump how would you feel? You have debunked nothing. Everyone who watches the movie knows it happened. You cannot change that and you look stupid even trying.

Yesterday was a historic exposure of a President's illegal and treasonous activities like no other. He tried to bribe, badger, and bully his way into an election steal that was an honest contest. The question is now, what charges should be filed and when? The US is only a sustainable experiment if the rule of law is absolute not relative. That, at the core, is as important as people's guaranteed liberties. What we have is an organized attempt to circumvent legal preceding in the US to crown a President by a minority of the people. They should get a dose of the the rule of law applied to their activities.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If this kind of evidence was against Trump how would you feel? You have debunked nothing. Everyone who watches the movie knows it happened. You cannot change that and you look stupid even trying.

LOL

You retard, it doesn't matter who this evidence is against. Cell phone pings only reveal a device's location. Nothing more. More evidence is needed to determine actions. And since D'Souza says they have 4 million minutes of video AND since D'Souza also says they have the exact times and locations of when "mules" deposited ballots at multiple drop boxes AND since D'Souza also says they can find videos based on times and locations AND since D'Souza claims at least 54,000 people did that -- means he should be able to show videos of at least some of them.

He can't show one.

Means it didn't happen.

Furthermore, he claims "mules" dropped off an average of X number of ballots each time they dropped off ballots. How does he know how many ballots they dropped off on average?

If Trump has a recording someone should be going to jail for perjury.
– June 21, 2022 –
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Arizona Speaker of the House Rusty Bowers is the latest RINO to play along with the Unselect Committee. In November 2020, Bowers thanked me for getting him elected. He said he would have lost, and in fact expected to lose, if I hadn’t come along. During the conversation, he told me that the election was rigged and that I won Arizona. He said he got more votes than I did which could never have happened. In fact, he said without me, he would have been out of office, and he expected to be prior to my coming along, and big Arizona rallies. The night before the election he walked outside with his wife and saw the tremendous Trump enthusiasm and told her, “You know what? Maybe I will win after all”—and he did. Bowers should hope there’s not a tape of the conversation.

LOL

You retard, it doesn't matter who this evidence is against. Cell phone pings only reveal a device's location. Nothing more. More evidence is needed to determine actions. And since D'Souza says they have 4 million minutes of video AND since D'Souza also says they have the exact times and locations of when "mules" deposited ballots at multiple drop boxes AND since D'Souza also says they can find videos based on times and locations AND since D'Souza claims at least 54,000 people did that -- means he should be able to show videos of at least some of them.

He can't show one.

Means it didn't happen.

Furthermore, he claims "mules" dropped off an average of X number of ballots each time they dropped off ballots. How does he know how many ballots they dropped off on average?
It does not mean that. And when the videos are produced, because they are going to be, what then? You will admit massive organized fraud took place?

Faun

You said...Furthermore, he claims "mules" dropped off an average of X number of ballots each time they dropped off ballots. How does he know how many ballots they dropped off on average?

Take 271 visits to one drop box. All on video. Those visits produced over 1,900 ballots and they proved that in the movie. They have the reciepts. Now you do the math.

It does not mean that. And when the videos are produced, because they are going to be, what then? You will admit massive organized fraud took place?

LOL

It means nothing else. If I claimed I have video of you dropping off 100 ballots, and there's no other evidenceof you doing that ... but then I refuse to show it and even make up stupid excuses for why I can't show it -- it's because you didn't do it.

Faun

You said...Furthermore, he claims "mules" dropped off an average of X number of ballots each time they dropped off ballots. How does he know how many ballots they dropped off on average?

Take 271 visits to one drop box. All on video. Those visits produced over 1,900 ballots and they proved that in the movie. They have the reciepts. Now you do the math.

False. They don't show if those ballots were all from that one day only or if the pickup was last done days or a week earlier.

You've been duped because you're a dupe.

LOL

It means nothing else. If I claimed I have video of you dropping off 100 ballots, and there's no other evidenceof you doing that ... but then I refuse to show it and even make up stupid excuses for why I can't show it -- it's because you didn't do it.
So you cannot do the math? They proved that happened with the receipts from the ballot collectors. That is and was fraud.

False. They don't show if those ballots were all from that one day only or if the pickup was last done days or a week earlier.

You've been duped because you're a dupe.
They showed when the pick ups were. They are a matter of record. The state has the same documents they produced in the film.

There is digital and video evidence now. The evidence is going nowhere and is impossible to debunk.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. :eusa_liar:

There is no video evidence of anybody depositing ballots more than once.

They showed when the pick ups were. They are a matter of record. The state has the same documents they produced in the film.

They showed only one pickup. What they didn't show from that drop box is when the ballots were last picked up. It could have been a week's worth of ballots for all anyone knows; meanwhile, 2000 Mules claims it was one day's worth of ballots.

Forum List

Back