Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

He supposedly posted on instagram that he is fine. But how does anyone know it was HIM? On the other hand, if it was him, he took long enough to comment himself AND if he got jabbed, wound up sick, then stayed silent..then he is no different than the murderers hiding the results of being jabbed as a bioweapon. Which means....he is now in the same lane as DeNiro, Baldwin, Whoopi, etc who are the enemy of the people.
As I understand it, he is paralyzed, unable to speak.

You overflow with empathy!
Actually, I did care and had lots of empathy. However, his spokespeople gave mixed messages in tweets from those who were concerned. I was one of them expressing that concern. Bg turn off for me was his silence when it has come to pass that he could have spoken on his own but chose to "keep his privacy". All he had to do was a short "thank you for the support, well wishes, prayers, but I am doing fine". He didn't. So...I no longer give a rats ass. Thats my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

LOL the shills are now putting out fake/doctored videos of Jamie Foxx:

Actual source of video: a commercial he did a year ago for bourbon.

Forum List

Back