James Hansen Wishes he Wasn’t So Right about Global Warming

You're full of shit.

Cited over and over. NBC reported it, not some "oil funded" BS... LOL!!

The warmers never demonstrated clean data validates increasing Co2 warms atmosphere... all FUDGE, and laughable excuses for the fudge...

Cited over and over. NBC reported it, not some "oil funded" BS... LOL!!

The warmers never demonstrated clean data validates increasing Co2 warms atmosphere... all FUDGE, and laughable excuses for the fudge...

Oh, NBC...there's a fucken cite, haha.

You can't make this shit up. You entertain me, you're a clown, but not a serious poster, sorry.

Oh, NBC...there's a fucken cite, haha.

You can't make this shit up

No, you can't. Right down to NBC's ridiculous slant and wordsmithing...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data

Gotta love the word "suggested." Your outside thermometer says, excuse me, SUGGESTED 70F, but you need a taxpayer funded "scientist" to come to your home and "correct" that up to 80F....

This is the most conflicted fudge job in science history.

The Co2 fraud never got to first base...

Yep, CO2 now at 424 ppm, 3 ppm over last year.

I actually recently looked at the CO2 timeline recently and figured that at the rate we're going, we're approaching a time in the next 5-10 years when we'll be adding 25 ppm every 2 to 3 years. It's insane.

The scary part is that by reducing GHG-related aerosols - which is necessary to reduce GHG output - actually has an unmasking effect, thereby raising temperatures in the short term.

We're about to see some crazy shit in the next 5-20 years.

I actually recently looked at the CO2 timeline recently and figured that at the rate we're going, we're approaching a time in the next 5-10 years when we'll be adding 25 ppm every 2 to 3 years. It's insane.

What is INSANE is not noticing that Co2 is doing NOTHING....

When idiots and cowards are no longer in control.

I was driving home from work listening to some finance talk show and rather than talking about taking emergency action on fighting climate change, the focus was more on how we can adapt to it. I guess we'll just wear N-95s outside or buy air filters.

This was on Bloomberg radio, a major media company and supposedly educated people communicating to an educated audience, and they just don't get it -- probably don't want to get it. Because that would mean that the corporate world would have to accept its culpability in creating the crisis and admit that the system is not 'sustainable' as we all want to believe that it is.

N-95s and air filters?! What about the fucking food supply when crops fail in Asia, Europe, and North America -- at the same time?!

I was driving home from work listening to some finance talk show and rather than talking about taking emergency action on fighting climate change, the focus was more on how we can adapt to it. I guess we'll just wear N-95s outside or buy air filters.

This was on Bloomberg radio, a major media company and supposedly educated people communicating to an educated audience, and they just don't get it -- probably don't want to get it. Because that would mean that the corporate world would have to accept its culpability in creating the crisis and admit that the system is not 'sustainable' as we all want to believe that it is.

N-95s and air filters?! What about the fucking food supply when crops fail in Asia, Europe, and North America -- at the same time?!
Or 200 million people facing life-threatening high temperatures or a billion needing relocation due to rising seas? At the same time.

Or 200 million people facing life-threatening high temperatures or a billion needing relocation due to rising seas? At the same time.

Yeah, climate change will first manifest itself as human problems. People will be fleeing these areas where people can no longer earn a living by working outside in their home countries, or where insurers stop insuring beachfront property. Too many of us are thinking in terms of, Shit, if it's too hot outside I'll just stay indoors until it's not hot, lol.

Our modern economy still depends on many, many people working outside, harvesting crops, working construction sites, building roads, maintaining the electrical grid. When it's no longer possible to do that, those workers will go elsewhere and they'll take their critical labor with them, and they'll clash with long-time residents in their new homelands.

It's going to be chaotic. We're not ready for this, and it's just the opening act. It goes downhill from there. I hate to sound hopeless, but I think the writing's on the wall: the next 5, 20, 50? years (and beyond) are going to be a shit show of Biblical proportions.

Scores of CLOWN DENIER OPs posted here from decades old Newspapers Mocking various/any source, yet few from the main one:
NASA's James Hansen who was RIGHT.

NEW YORK (AP) — James Hansen wishes he was wrong. He wasn’t.​
NASA’s top climate scientist in 1988, Hansen warned the world on a record hot June day 30 years ago that global warming was here and worsening. In a scientific study that came out a couple months later, he even forecast how warm it would get, depending on emissions of heat-trapping gases.​
The hotter world that Hansen envisioned in 1988 has pretty much come true so far, more or less. Three decades later, most climate scientists interviewed rave about the accuracy of Hansen’s predictions given the technology of the time.​
Hansen won’t say, “I told you so.”​
“I don’t want to be right in that sense,” Hansen told The Associated Press, in an interview is his New York penthouse apartment. That’s because being right means the world is warming at an unprecedented pace and ice sheets in Antarctica and Greenland are melting.​
Hansen said what he really wishes happened is “that the warning be heeded and actions be taken.”​
[.......]​
`
The low IQ denier trolls do the NON-qualified, NON-Climate scientist "Predictions" routine every week.
al Gore, or a Swedish 15 yr old, or a Newspaper citing mere some 'ecologist' etc are not valid.
Here is THEE most famous prediction/Climate expert from NASA.

`

Last edited:
I guffaw at this nonsense. I worked for decades in the computer field and models are the laughingstock of programmers

"[Imperial College epidemiologist Neil] Ferguson was behind the disputed research that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE (mad cow disease) in beef. In the U.K., there were only 177 deaths from BSE.

In 2005, Ferguson predicted that up to 150 million people could be killed from bird flu. In the end, only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

In 2009, a government estimate, based on Ferguson’s advice, said a “reasonable worst-case scenario” was that the swine flu would lead to 65,000 British deaths. In the end, swine flu killed 457 people in the U.K.

Last March, Ferguson admitted that his Imperial College model of the COVID-19 disease was based on undocumented, 13-year-old computer code that was intended to be used for a feared influenza pandemic, rather than a coronavirus. Ferguson declined to release his original code so other scientists could check his results. He only released a heavily revised set of code last week, after a six-week delay.

So the real scandal is: Why did anyone ever listen to this guy?"

Forum List

Back