James Cordon...lovable, British, late night host....the next to walk to the "Woke" guillotine. Funny, his new movie was just released...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.......you will never be "woke" enough to save yourself from the democrat party and it's left wing haters..........

I would feel sorry for this guy......a late night show.....a new movie out....

But idiots like him make this hate possible..........so, I will simply allow him to suffer the fate he helped dish out to other Americans...

I don’t watch James Corden’s show but apparently he has a recurring segment titled “Spill your guts or fill your guts.” It’s basically a version of truth-or-dare in which a celebrity sits down in front of a rotating table filled with unusual foods. They then get asked an embarrassing question and have to choose between answering honestly or eating something they may not enjoy.

Sometime last year a 24-year-old Californian named Kim Saira decided a particular segment which originally aired back in 2016 was offensive to her. This week she decided to make a pretty minimalist TikTok video calling the 5-year-old comedy clip “racist af.”
-----
When I was in Tokyo a few years ago I was presented with natto as an appetizer before lunch. Natto is something many Japanese people eat and I was determined to try it but it was not easy. Natto is fermented beans (meaning they are sort of slimy) that are also kind of bitter and are served cold. Nothing about this combination was appealing to me but I took a bite and, wow!, it was as horrible as it looked. My family took a photo of that moment and they still laugh about it.

Ricky Gervais called Cordon "a fat pussy" due to the movie Cats.
And that seems about right to me. Is Cordon being eaten alive by woke lunatics?
Boo hoo.

I can bet there is some German food my dad ate that we wouldn't touch that she wouldn't either........should I be offended

Yes.......you will never be "woke" enough to save yourself from the democrat party and it's left wing haters..........

But idiots like him make this hate possible..........so, I will simply allow him to suffer the fate he helped dish out to other Americans...

I don’t watch James Corden’s show but apparently he has a recurring segment titled “Spill your guts or fill your guts.” It’s basically a version of truth-or-dare in which a celebrity sits down in front of a rotating table filled with unusual foods. They then get asked an embarrassing question and have to choose between answering honestly or eating something they may not enjoy.

Sometime last year a 24-year-old Californian named Kim Saira decided a particular segment which originally aired back in 2016 was offensive to her. This week she decided to make a pretty minimalist TikTok video calling the 5-year-old comedy clip “racist af.”
-----
When I was in Tokyo a few years ago I was presented with natto as an appetizer before lunch. Natto is something many Japanese people eat and I was determined to try it but it was not easy. Natto is fermented beans (meaning they are sort of slimy) that are also kind of bitter and are served cold. Nothing about this combination was appealing to me but I took a bite and, wow!, it was as horrible as it looked. My family took a photo of that moment and they still laugh about it.

Never cared for his late night show. His British style of humor never grabbed me. Doubt, I will check out the movie, though I do not feel in any way sorry for him.

-----

:puke:

When I lived there, I ate HORSE and raw sea urchin and the only thing I will NEVER put in my mouth again is natto.

-----

Never cared for his late night show. His British style of humor never grabbed me. Doubt, I will check out the movie, though I do not feel in any way sorry for him.
He has some good bits....carpool karaoke for one

Not liking a particular food doesn't make someone racist. That accusation gets thrown around far to much for things that don't apply.

Forum List

Back