For your consideration Re: Covid

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
When this pandemic first started, I joked to a friend that I was afraid my seasonal allergies would be mistaken for being infected, and I would subsequently be beaten to death by a crowd in a supermarket and then set afire.

Dark humor and silly exaggerations.....but given how we are now facing all these "protocols" to publicly interact in society, I find this analysis from March of this year still relevant. What do you think?

When this pandemic first started, I joked to a friend that I was afraid my seasonal allergies would be mistaken for being infected, and I would subsequently be beaten to death by a crowd in a supermarket and then set afire.

Dark humor and silly exaggerations.....but given how we are now facing all these "protocols" to publicly interact in society, I find this analysis from March of this year still relevant. What do you think?

It doesn't matter what it is, the authoritarian left (and to some degree the right) will find a way to create some obligation for each of us that we don't want.

Some talk show host, I don't recognize the name, strongly suggested that the unvaxxed should be punched in the face by the vaxxed until the unvaxxe get the gene therapy too.

the left doesn't get that they've lost their own minds.

It doesn't matter what it is, the authoritarian left (and to some degree the right) will find a way to create some obligation for each of us that we don't want.
My man, you have it somewhat backwards...the right wing take the lead on this, with the left wing following suit. VERY few on either side have the cojones to criticize Lord Fauci.

Some talk show host, I don't recognize the name, strongly suggested that the unvaxxed should be punched in the face by the vaxxed until the unvaxxe get the gene therapy too.

the left doesn't get that they've lost their own minds.
Err, under who's administration did all this crap start? hint: aka Cheeto Jeezus.

We'll set you up with your own ghettoes.

Jesus Christ

Just get the shot and be a grown up. Protect yourself, your loved ones, and yes...strangers

Jesus Christ

Just get the shot and be a grown up. Protect yourself, your loved ones, and yes...strangers
Sorry if using the brains that God gave me to critically analyze a situation ( Adults are prone to do that, you know. ) that is not exactly kosher disturbs you.

Oh, and explain how you are protecting anyone if (1) the actual PCR test is less than 60/40 accurate (2) we're being told that even if you get one of the vaccines you are still a "carrier". (3) these are not traditional "vaccines" but experimental preventative gene therapies. (4) Several "super spreader" events in the last year BEFORE VACCINE DISTRIBUTION did NOT produce rampant spread of the virus (5) there has NEVER been a way to document that all the food you have been eating in the last year has gone beyond the usual FDA protocols to deal with the pandemic?

That's just for starters.

Forum List

Back