Greg Gutfeld, of Fox Cable news....King of late night t.v....beats kimmel, fallon, colbert, cordon and the rest...

The last time I tuned into one of those late night "comedians", it was ranting incoherently about President Trump and the audience was tittering nervously like they were being held at gunpoint....

I smiled smugly knowing that the handful of filthy dumb fucking animals slurping up that pablum are mentally ill and will eventually off themselves when the voices suggest it.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Greg Gutfeld, on a cable network is the king of late night t.v....

Go woke, go broke you asshats...

Every insufferable late-night show got together to push Climate Night, and Greg Gutfeld beat them all.

Yep, with his 1.89 million viewers on Fox News, Gutfeld! topped the smug Stephen Colbert (1.8 million), the pathetic Jimmy Fallon (1.79 million), and trounced the blackface-N-word-user Jimmy Kimmel (1.2 million).

Gutfeld humiliated pencil neck Seth Meyers (957,000), the moron James Corden (772,000), the screechy Samantha Bee (393,000), and whoever that nobody is hosting the Daily Show (342,000).

Gutfeld also wasted his cable news competition: MSNBCā€™s serial liar Brian Williams earned only 953,000 viewers, while CNNLOLā€™s Don Credibly-Accused-Of-Sexual-Assault Lemon wiped out with 600,000.

Itā€™s worth pointing out that Gutfeld! is on cable. Colbert, Kimmel, Corden, and Fallon are on broadcast television, and they all still lost.

Why would anyone tune into a late-night show to watch a bunch of rich, carbon-spewing assholes lecture us little people about Climate Change, especially when we all know Climate Change is just another one of the establishmentā€™s big, fat, fake hoaxes?

I know that not that many tuned in, but still, you have to wonder about the person who, after a long day, would want to watch a bunch of millionaire liars whose respective shows burn up more energy in a single night than you do in a year, sit there and lie to you about how Climate Change is some sort of threat, especially when Climate Change is a hoax.

Gutfeldā€™s success is no surprise to me. Itā€™s probably been more than ten years since I first suggested to Fox that they give Gutfeld a late-night slot. On top of the fact Gregā€™s talented and actually funny, it was a no-brainer idea then, and now that late-night has become nothing more than a smug, left-wing propaganda machine, itā€™s even more of a no-brainer idea now.

This is earthshattering news! Tho I must admit I've never heard of this guy.

The last time I tuned into one of those late night "comedians", it was ranting incoherently about President Trump and the audience was tittering nervously like they were being held at gunpoint....

I smiled smugly knowing that the handful of filthy dumb fucking animals slurping up that pablum are mentally ill and will eventually off themselves when the voices suggest it.....

:abgg2q.jpg:
Was Trump the only addressed subject?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. There is more to a Thanksgiving Day meal than just whatever meat may be served, especially should you be a vegetarian. I, for one, have never been a fan of stuffing, yams, or cranberry sauce.

It's not news as such. It's popular commentary on events and news. Gutfeld has a sense of humor and is entertaining while CNN and MSNBC and the rest come off as angry and unhinged. Which one would you rather watch?

Why in the Hell you people waste your time watching those shows is beyond my capacity to understand dead heads.

Forum List

Back