Jackie Shot JFK

I think Oswald was a nutcase acting alone.
Lee Harvey Oswald was an honorable Marine who didn't do anything wrong at all in the line of duty. Gave his life for his country in fact.
You're using the pejorative term "nutcase" with all the implications of the human rights violations you fuckers impose under civil commitment, service of legal process, and involuntary hospitalization, torture, and drugging.
JFK's sister Rosemary was lobotomized on the orders of their father. Democrat murderers and extortioners with medical degrees actually cut out part of her brain in order to make her more docile and willing to submit to the family's incestuous advances.

You're a dishonorable piece of shit armed hostile enemy scum when you use the term "nutcase."

You are not a very "honorable Marine" when you go and defect to the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, are you?

I don't think very many Marines was would have thought it was honorable to stand on a street corner and hand out pro Communist literature on the street in 1963, would they?

There is no doubt he shot JFK. The only doubt was he alone or acting as an agent of somebody else. It is also in doubt whether JFK was killed by one of Oswald's hits or killed by a negligent discharge for a Secret Service agent.
He did not defect he emigrated and that was after being thrown out of the corps.

There is no evideence whatsoever that anyone but Oswald shot Kennedy and the Secret service negligent discharge theory has long since been disproven beyond any doubt.

I have seen the evidence that it was likely that the fatal bullet may have been a negligent discharge but I have never seen any evidence that disproved it beyond any doubt.

Of course I am not one of these yahoos that is obsessed with the Kennedy assassination so I may not be up to date on the latestest and greatest conspiracy theory.
There is no such evidence. In fact yes there is massive evidence to the contrary.

I was going to ask you to produce the "massive evidence to the contrary" but on second thought I don't really give a shit.

We know that Oswald shot Kennedy. Whether the fatal shot came from Oswald or a dufus Secret Service Agent would be an interesting thing to know but I doubt the Secret Service would ever own up to it.

Even if the agent did have a negligent discharge it was Oswald that initiated the course of action that led to the death of Kennedy. The agent didn't wake up that morning and said "I'll think I'll shoot Jack in the head today".

Of course maybe the SS agent didn't even wake up that morning. He may never have gone to bed. The reports were that Kennedy's SS detail were out drinking and whoring the night before.
Stop it with the lies that oswald shot jfk,for the one millionth time,I exposed who shot jfk in the head in post # 27 of mine.Amart was the only poster on here thst did not ignore it and acknowledged it.now thst you know who shot jfk in the head,the throut shot came from the manhole in the sewer just so you know.

The final brain-blow came from Jesuit Jackie -

No it didnt. Oswald acted alone, the conspiracy gtheorries have all been debunked and disproven.

You’re nuts as usual.

The Langley shill has really got shit all over his face in embarrassment now with his lies because even one of USMBs other resident trolls agrees with you about the man with a child’s mind.even HE liked your post.pretty bad when even one of your own kind thinks your nuts.thst speaks volumes about the child. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

His grandpa is Allen Dulles. So I guess we need to pity him.

your grandpa is Oswald the communist which is why you always post lies to defend him.

Hey Nazi have you ever calculated the numbers of people around the world murdered by your grandad? I’m guessing it has to exceed 5 million. Am I close?

Uhh dude you are as much obsessed over the nazi shill as he is over people who make threads exposing the truth oswald was innocent and there where multiple gunmen who killed jfk.
Sense you so much want to argue with people that tell lies that oswald shot JFK,instead of feeding the troll who is desperate for attention,why don’t you instead expose the lies of the magic bullet theorists justinacolmena,troglocratsRdumb and the lies of the other disinfo shill from Langley the op,that jackie did it as well. You can use post #27 of mine as refererence which everyone except Amart all blatantly ignored sense it is the total truth to the assassination.

Amart is the only one on here who comes close to us on grasping the truth on what really happened,the others are clueless and brainwashed or shills from Langley like soupnazi,one of the two,why don’t you address THEIR lies instead?

Oh and you DO realise the op is a sockpuppet of nazi shills pal from Langley rightwinger right? :abgg2q.jpg: I remember how rightwinger always went around with his propaganda thst it was jackie thst killed him,he has even less credibility than soupnazi,nazi agent at least is consistent thst oswald did it,rightwinger goes back and forth one minute saying oswald,next moment thst it was Jackie.:cuckoo: But what else would you expect from an idiot like rightwinger right?

There is no evidence Oswald was innocent nor any evidence of multiple gunmen.

your lies are as weak and childish as the OP.

Lee Harvey Oswald was an honorable Marine who didn't do anything wrong at all in the line of duty. Gave his life for his country in fact.
You're using the pejorative term "nutcase" with all the implications of the human rights violations you fuckers impose under civil commitment, service of legal process, and involuntary hospitalization, torture, and drugging.
JFK's sister Rosemary was lobotomized on the orders of their father. Democrat murderers and extortioners with medical degrees actually cut out part of her brain in order to make her more docile and willing to submit to the family's incestuous advances.

You're a dishonorable piece of shit armed hostile enemy scum when you use the term "nutcase."

You are not a very "honorable Marine" when you go and defect to the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, are you?

I don't think very many Marines was would have thought it was honorable to stand on a street corner and hand out pro Communist literature on the street in 1963, would they?

There is no doubt he shot JFK. The only doubt was he alone or acting as an agent of somebody else. It is also in doubt whether JFK was killed by one of Oswald's hits or killed by a negligent discharge for a Secret Service agent.
He did not defect he emigrated and that was after being thrown out of the corps.

There is no evideence whatsoever that anyone but Oswald shot Kennedy and the Secret service negligent discharge theory has long since been disproven beyond any doubt.

I have seen the evidence that it was likely that the fatal bullet may have been a negligent discharge but I have never seen any evidence that disproved it beyond any doubt.

Of course I am not one of these yahoos that is obsessed with the Kennedy assassination so I may not be up to date on the latestest and greatest conspiracy theory.
There is no such evidence. In fact yes there is massive evidence to the contrary.

I was going to ask you to produce the "massive evidence to the contrary" but on second thought I don't really give a shit.

We know that Oswald shot Kennedy. Whether the fatal shot came from Oswald or a dufus Secret Service Agent would be an interesting thing to know but I doubt the Secret Service would ever own up to it.

Even if the agent did have a negligent discharge it was Oswald that initiated the course of action that led to the death of Kennedy. The agent didn't wake up that morning and said "I'll think I'll shoot Jack in the head today".

Of course maybe the SS agent didn't even wake up that morning. He may never have gone to bed. The reports were that Kennedy's SS detail were out drinking and whoring the night before.
Stop it with the lies that oswald shot jfk,for the one millionth time,I exposed who shot jfk in the head in post # 27 of mine.Amart was the only poster on here thst did not ignore it and acknowledged it.now thst you know who shot jfk in the head,the throut shot came from the manhole in the sewer just so you know.
You never exposed anything.

Oswald shot JFK as the evideence proves and you are the one lying.

No one could have shot into the limousine from a manhole

There is no doubt he shot JFK. The only doubt was he alone or acting as an agent of somebody else
Honorable service on the Marine Corps for and in behalf of the people and Constitution of the United States. Too bad he didn't get LBJ as well.
Too bad you are lying that oswald shot jfk,I took you to school on who shot him in post #27 of mine that you ignored,despite the bullshit lies of Langley shill the evil nazi troll,,those are facts that have not been refuted.

There is no doubt he shot JFK. The only doubt was he alone or acting as an agent of somebody else
Honorable service on the Marine Corps for and in behalf of the people and Constitution of the United States. Too bad he didn't get LBJ as well.
Too bad you are lying that oswald shot jfk,I took you to school on who shot him in post #27 of mine that you ignored,despite the bullshit lies of Langley shill the evil nazi troll,,those are facts that have not been refuted.
It is fact proven by evideence that Oswald shot JFK.

You have always been owned and you have never schooled anyone. You have been proven wrong time and again like anyone else who falls for the magic bullet theory.

They are not facts they are proven fiction and thatis a fact and you know it.

Yes they were out drinking the night before ( whoring who knows ) but that is irrlevant.

There is no evidence that an SS agent fired a shot they account for all of their weapons and ammo and none were fired.

There is no way an agent in a car full of people could have discharged a round without others knowing it and no one ever claimed a shot was fired by an agent.

All the bullet fragments and dullet recovered from the scene matched Oswalds rifle to the exclusion of any other weapon.

There is simply no evidence that anyone else fired.

The SS agent theory is based on mental gymnastiics and ignorance. Such as the claim in the documentary Smoking Gun which goes to great lengths to make a huge mistake which is that the bullet which hit Kennedy in the head was a hollow point because the wound exploded. This ignores that head wounds are always messy and explosive and hollow points expand they do not explode. The bullet simply fragmented which is only somewhat uncommon. Which is to say it happens but not very often based on the oddities of physics. It happens often enough that it is not magical or abnormal. These frgments left a trail through his brain and several of them were recovered and tested along with other fragments recovered from the limo itself. ALL of them matched Oswald's rifle and no other rifle. This was done through Neutrino alalysis.

The SS agent theory is simply a dead and defeated claim.

Negligent discharges happen all the time even with experienced shooters. Especially at the time the Colt Model 601 that the agent was carrying was a fairly new weapon that nobody had much experience with. Especially during the chaos in the few seconds of the Oswald shooting.

Somebody else probably did see him do it or at least heard the .223 shot but no way in hell were the SS going to admit they were the ones that killed the guy they were there to protect.

The bullet hole in the head was consistent with a shot being fired from a .223 from near ground level from behind.

I have seen the substantial evidence that said it could have happen but have never seen an definitive evidence that said it didn't happen.

I don't know but in the long run it doesn't make any difference if it was Oswald that killed him or a mistake caused by the chaos of the shooting. Oswald was the cause of the death

No it didnt. Oswald acted alone, the conspiracy gtheorries have all been debunked and disproven.

You’re nuts as usual.

The Langley shill has really got shit all over his face in embarrassment now with his lies because even one of USMBs other resident trolls agrees with you about the man with a child’s mind.even HE liked your post.pretty bad when even one of your own kind thinks your nuts.thst speaks volumes about the child. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

your grandpa is Oswald the communist which is why you always post lies to defend him.

Hey Nazi have you ever calculated the numbers of people around the world murdered by your grandad? I’m guessing it has to exceed 5 million. Am I close?

Uhh dude you are as much obsessed over the nazi shill as he is over people who make threads exposing the truth oswald was innocent and there where multiple gunmen who killed jfk.
Sense you so much want to argue with people that tell lies that oswald shot JFK,instead of feeding the troll who is desperate for attention,why don’t you instead expose the lies of the magic bullet theorists justinacolmena,troglocratsRdumb and the lies of the other disinfo shill from Langley the op,that jackie did it as well. You can use post #27 of mine as refererence which everyone except Amart all blatantly ignored sense it is the total truth to the assassination.

Amart is the only one on here who comes close to us on grasping the truth on what really happened,the others are clueless and brainwashed or shills from Langley like soupnazi,one of the two,why don’t you address THEIR lies instead?

Oh and you DO realise the op is a sockpuppet of nazi shills pal from Langley rightwinger right? :abgg2q.jpg: I remember how rightwinger always went around with his propaganda thst it was jackie thst killed him,he has even less credibility than soupnazi,nazi agent at least is consistent thst oswald did it,rightwinger goes back and forth one minute saying oswald,next moment thst it was Jackie.:cuckoo: But what else would you expect from an idiot like rightwinger right?

I like having fun with Dulles' grandson. He's so easily dispatched. He just can't admit that his grandpappy was a mass murdering thug who was deeply involved in the JFK assassination.

You’re nuts as usual.

Lol. Oswald wasn’t a commie. He was fucking CIA like you.

You are a proven liar.

he was a communist and never CIA.

you have been asked repeatedly for evidence to the contrary and you never produce.

Case closed bitch you are wrong and you know it

I've smoked your dumb CIA ass for ten years now. It's just too easy.

You’re nuts as usual.

You are a proven liar.

you have been asked repeatedly for evidence to the contrary and you never produce.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.its too easy for ANYBODY to smoke his ass. case closed for the bitch nazi that he is wrong and has had thousands of people like yourself and me smoke his ass that past ten years.:auiqs.jpg:
you so myc nailed it that he indeed is a proven liar.totally the understatement of the century.:happy-1:

okay if you are still going to reply to him,at LEAST do the honrable thing and address the other asshole liars as well that have come on here and said oswald did it,dont just stop with just HIM.

Yes they were out drinking the night before ( whoring who knows ) but that is irrlevant.

There is no evidence that an SS agent fired a shot they account for all of their weapons and ammo and none were fired.

There is no way an agent in a car full of people could have discharged a round without others knowing it and no one ever claimed a shot was fired by an agent.

All the bullet fragments and dullet recovered from the scene matched Oswalds rifle to the exclusion of any other weapon.

The SS agent theory is based on mental gymnastiics and ignorance. Such as the claim in the documentary Smoking Gun which goes to great lengths to make a huge mistake which is that the bullet which hit Kennedy in the head was a hollow point because the wound exploded. This ignores that head wounds are always messy and explosive and hollow points expand they do not explode. The bullet simply fragmented which is only somewhat uncommon. Which is to say it happens but not very often based on the oddities of physics. It happens often enough that it is not magical or abnormal. These frgments left a trail through his brain and several of them were recovered and tested along with other fragments recovered from the limo itself. ALL of them matched Oswald's rifle and no other rifle. This was done through Neutrino alalysis.

Oswald was the cause of the death

Oswald was the cause of the death
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

The low-level, cubicle-crowd at FBI Division 5 is here in mild-force with their lame Oswald Obfuscations.

Last edited:

You’re nuts as usual.

You are a proven liar.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.its too easy for ANYBODY to smoke his ass. case closed for the bitch nazi that he is wrong and has had thousands of people like yourself and me smoke his ass that past ten years.:auiqs.jpg:
you so myc nailed it that he indeed is a proven liar.totally the understatement of the century.:happy-1:

okay if you are still going to reply to him,at LEAST do the honrable thing and address the other asshole liars as well that have come on here and said oswald did it,dont just stop with just HIM.

I have most of those assholes on ignore, so I don’t see their posts. Plus I’ve lost interest in trying to educate these idiots with the obvious. Anyone who claims Oswald acting alone is a self admitted idiot. Totally uninformed dumb statist.

The low-level, cubicle-crowd at CIA Division 5 is here in mild-force with their lame Oswald Obfuscations.
Your just as much part of the propaganda as they are,any real researcher knows post 27 of mine is the truth on who shot him in the head.as I said,the throut shot came from the sewer drainage system.

You’re nuts as usual.

You are a proven liar.

I have most of those assholes on ignore, so I don’t see their posts. Plus I’ve lost interest in trying to educate these idiots with the obvious. Anyone who claims Oswald acting alone is a self admitted idiot. Totally uninformed dumb statist.

You ain’t kidding on that,I don’t have those others on ignore but if they keep ignoring post#27 of mine and don’t acknowledge those facts,then I’m going to add them to ignore.I guess they must have said retarded crap to you in the past on other things as well for you to have put them on ignore,is that it? Cause this is my first run in with these clowns saying the same shit over and over again playing dodgeball with that post of mine.Amart is the only one that has acted like an adult by acknowledging those facts of mine.

One of them goes around calling people moon bats All the time yet he says oswald did it ignoring the mountains of evidence over the years he was innocent,he needs to look in the mirror when calling someone a moonbat.

Last edited:

Negligent discharges happen all the time even with experienced shooters. Especially at the time the Colt Model 601 that the agent was carrying was a fairly new weapon that nobody had much experience with. Especially during the chaos in the few seconds of the Oswald shooting.

Somebody else probably did see him do it or at least heard the .223 shot but no way in hell were the SS going to admit they were the ones that killed the guy they were there to protect.

The bullet hole in the head was consistent with a shot being fired from a .223 from near ground level from behind.

I have seen the substantial evidence that said it could have happen but have never seen an definitive evidence that said it didn't happen.

I don't know but in the long run it doesn't make any difference if it was Oswald that killed him or a mistake caused by the chaos of the shooting. Oswald was the cause of the death
Negligent discharges happen yes but not all the time.

Many would have seen and heard it OTHER than SS agents.

The absence of any bullets from that weapon prove it did not happen and the head wound was not consistent with such a shot as the bullet to the head entered from an angle ABOVE Kennedy.

That is all very definitive evidence that the negligent discharge theory is wrong

You’re nuts as usual.

I like having fun with Dulles' grandson. He's so easily dispatched. He just can't admit that his grandpappy was a mass murdering thug who was deeply involved in the JFK assassination.

No one was involved in his murder but your homosexual grandpa Oswald.

You’re nuts as usual.

You are a proven liar.

I have never been CIA and you are a liar. You KNOW I have crushed and defated you for years now in EVERY thread you are MY BITCH and always will be.

Along with your faggot lover LARAM

You’re nuts as usual.

You are a proven liar.

You ain’t kidding on that,I don’t have those others on ignore but if they keep ignoring post#27 of mine and don’t acknowledge those facts,then I’m going to add them to ignore.I guess they must have said retarded crap to you in the past on other things as well for you to have put them on ignore,is that it? Cause this is my first run in with these clowns saying the same shit over and over again playing dodgeball with that post of mine.Amart is the only one that has acted like an adult by acknowledging those facts of mine.

One of them goes around calling people moon bats All the time yet he says oswald did it ignoring the mountains of evidence over the years he was innocent,he needs to look in the mirror when calling someone a moonbat.

you have no one on ignore and post 27 is comic book fiction wrong proven false.

You have never posted facts boy i have schooled and corrected you every time/

The low-level, cubicle-crowd at CIA Division 5 is here in mild-force with their lame Oswald Obfuscations.
Your just as much part of the propaganda as they are,any real researcher knows post 27 of mine is the truth on who shot him in the head.as I said,the throut shot came from the sewer drainage system.

You are not a real researcher much like the dumbass GIPPER who knows nothing but what he sees on TV your post number 27 is false and disproven

You’re nuts as usual.

You are a proven liar.

You are the uninformed idiot who knows nothing about the assasination.

Oswald acted allong and you cannot present evidence to the contrary

Forum List

Back