'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?' Biden once again inserts foot in mouth!

Sure you would, Trumpster.

And the two parties are separate. The Dems don't like the Forward Party, because we believe that ideas from both conservatives and liberals are important. So I guess you're just ignorant about that. You're also ignorant about the fact that I agree with (actual) conservatives/disagree with the Dems on many issues. Ignorance times two, huh?

Believe whatever you are told in your world. Keep it simple. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
Yeah, right……nobody who agrees with conservatives would call someone a Trumpster. That is right out of The Nasty Leftist Playbook of Name-Calling.

Yeah, right……nobody who agrees with conservatives would call someone a Trumpster. That is right out of The Nasty Leftist Playbook of Name-Calling.
You're welcome to ask where I stand on any issues you'd like. I'll respond with posts I HAVE MADE HERE.

But don't worry. I'm not expecting you to do that. I make this offer all the time.

Yes, unless DeSantis denounces the orange stain for what it is.
….and nobody but a deranged leftist would refer to the former U.S. President as “the orange stain.”
You're welcome to ask where I stand on any issues you'd like. I'll respond with posts I HAVE MADE HERE.

But don't worry. I'm not expecting you to do that. I make this offer all the time.
Does not matter. Your disdain for anyone who recognized that Trump was a far superior choice than a man with dementia means you’re a nasty leftist.

….and nobody but a deranged leftist would refer to the former U.S. President as “the orange stain.”

Does not matter. Your disdain for anyone who recognized that Trump was a far superior choice than a man with dementia means you’re a nasty leftist.
Yeah, I didn't think so. Coward.

You can't grasp the fact that knowing that Trump is a con man and that you're a rube says nothing about my politics.

The cult has absolutely calcified your thought processes. Not my problem.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Coward.

You can't grasp the fact that knowing that Trump is a con man and that you're a rube says nothing about my politics.

The cult has absolutely calcified your thought processes. Not my problem.
That disdain and arrogance DEFINES a leftist.

She's dead dumbass!

'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?': Biden asks if Republican Rep. Walorski who died in a car crash in August is in crowd during hunger speech​

• Joe Biden asked where the late Representative Jackie Walorski was during a speech on Wednesday
  • Walorski died in a car crash in Indiana with two of her staffers in August
  • 'Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?' the president questioned during the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health
  • He concluded: 'She must not be here'

dementia joe lives in his own world.

So that's your definition. Okay.

For most people, it's about issues and policies and ideas. But as a sheep, that doesn't occur to you.

Got it.
Yes…..it’s about issues. That’s why I voted for Trump. I want to stop the handouts to lazy adults, prevent all illegal aliens who claim “asylum” from entering, throw thugs in jail and NO BAIL for violent ones, not spend money unnecessarily during an inflationary period to make it worse, NOT have a president who calls nearly half of all voters “threats to democracy,” not have a bunch of nasty people feeling so arrogant and superior that they call people who voted for Trump racist, sheep, etc., AND NOT refer to the president of the US as an orange stain.

All these Issues got worse under Biden. Crime has soared, the illegals are surging, inflation is being exacerbated, Democrats feel superior to Trump voters, and we have as president a man in mid-stage dementia who can’t find his way off a stage and can’t remember that a Congresswoman he ANNOUNCED had died last month….stayed dead.

If you did not vote for Trump, you are a fool and are responsible for all these failures under Biden. And to make it worse, you’re so manipulated that you show disdain for those of us who voted for the better choice.

Yes…..it’s about issues. That’s why I voted for Trump. I want to stop the handouts to lazy adults, prevent all illegal aliens who claim “asylum” from entering, throw thugs in jail and NO BAIL for violent ones, not spend money unnecessarily during an inflationary period to make it worse, NOT have a president who calls nearly half of all voters “threats to democracy,” not have a bunch of nasty people feeling so arrogant and superior that they call people who voted for Trump racist, sheep, etc., AND NOT refer to the president of the US as an orange stain.

All these Issues got worse under Biden. Crime has soared, the illegals are surging, inflation is being exacerbated, Democrats feel superior to Trump voters, and we have as president a man in mid-stage dementia who can’t find his way off a stage and can’t remember that a Congresswoman he ANNOUNCED had died last month….stayed dead.

If you did not vote for Trump, you are a fool and are responsible for all these failures under Biden. And to make it worse, you’re so manipulated that you show disdain for those of us who voted for the better choice.
Or, the fact that he is a con man, you are a rube, and that this is a cult outweighs everything else.

But you're free to think I'm a leftist, with zero proof, because it's nice and easy for you. There are plenty of conservatives and independents who are like me. Too bad.

Or, the fact that he is a con man, you are a rube, and that this is a cult outweighs everything else.

But you're free to think I'm a leftist, with zero proof, because it's nice and easy for you. There are plenty of conservatives and independents who are like me. Too bad.
If the choice is between a con man with policies that are good for America, or a demented man with policies that damage America, the better option is obvious. That you don’t see it - and have utter disdain for anyone who thinks Trump was of course the better choice - means you are the rube, but too arrogant to see it.

Isn't the topic Incest Joe talking to dead people?

If the choice is between a con man with policies that are good for America, or a demented man with policies that damage America, the better option is obvious. That you don’t see it means you are a rube, but too arrogant to see it.
From your one-sided, closed-minded, hardcore right wing perspective.

I don't have any use for either wing. You people are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back