'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?' Biden once again inserts foot in mouth!

:laugh:

'Where's Jackie?' Biden Seeks Lawmaker Walorski Who Died in August​

1664391938941.png

President Joe Biden was thinking about the late Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) before he meets with her family this week when he mistakenly asked whether she was at the White House's Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health.
Biden was naming food security "congressional champions" and "acknowledging her incredible work" when he made the mistake, according to press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.
"She was on his mind, she was top of mind for the president," she told reporters Wednesday. "He looks very much forward to discussing her service with them when he sees her family this coming Friday."
Jean-Pierre did not apologize to Walorski's family, who lost the congresswoman in August in a car crash, only contending that "people can understand" and that Biden's comments were not "at all unusual." She also declined to provide a copy of Biden's prepared remarks. He is expected to honor Walorski this week by signing a bill renaming an Indiana Veterans Affairs clinic in her memory.

Comment:
Or it could be that Biden has dementia

President Joe Biden was thinking about the late Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) before he meets with her family this week when he mistakenly asked whether she was at the White House's Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health.
Biden was naming food security "congressional champions" and "acknowledging her incredible work" when he made the mistake, according to press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.
"She was on his mind, she was top of mind for the president," she told reporters Wednesday. "He looks very much forward to discussing her service with them when he sees her family this coming Friday."
Jean-Pierre did not apologize to Walorski's family, who lost the congresswoman in August in a car crash, only contending that "people can understand" and that Biden's comments were not "at all unusual." She also declined to provide a copy of Biden's prepared remarks. He is expected to honor Walorski this week by signing a bill renaming an Indiana Veterans Affairs clinic in her memory.

Comment:
Or it could be that Biden has dementia

I laughed out loud when I watched that bitch try and spin this!!!

This is what happens when you suck too much Xi and Putin Goldmember and have your son working as your bagman.
Watch yourself or you'll end up acting just like Trump if you ever manage to remove your head from his ass. You're just about there already.

Jackie in the afterlife be like: Nope! Stay away from me you pervert!! I'm not even getting anywhere near to watch over you!!

Forum List

Back