Jack Smith could face indictment

1691082056422.png

YOU GOT HIM THIS TIME!

LIKE FOR REALS.

The only delusional fool is the person who thinks third person hearsay is going to hold up in the Supreme Court after this trash case gets appealed.

I'm sure if you were on this message board in 2017/18 you were arguing just as vociferously at the time that Russiagate would see Trump imprisoned.

But like Charlie Brown trying to kick that football, you fall for it again and again and again.

The media's useful idiot.
I highly suggest you look up the definition of "hear-say evidence", the direct testimony of a witness declaring specifically what was said to them is not hearsay. But then again, who am I fooling, you got your head so far up Trump's ass that you can taste his nasty ass Big Mac based shit.

Yes, which is what they had in mind when they coined the phrase:

"You can indict a ham sandwich."

You idiots don't understand that, ultimately, none of the Establishment politicians manipulating your emotions expect to win ANY of these cases.

That is not their purpose.

Their purpose is a last ditch effort to take down Trump, politically.

Which is why the Washington Post is now reporting that Obama has warned Biden Trump is much stronger than they want to believe.

And why CNN's top elections analyst is pointing out that Trump is much stronger now than he was in 2016 or 2020.

But keep on believin' your own BS.

It'll be amusing to see what you come up with to rationalize it all come November next year.

Everyone of them who that bleats - read the indictment -
Doesn't know what an indictment is.

I am literally stunned some times.

Last edited:

Well “they” are idiots because you can’t indict a ham Sandwich. We have laws and a process and that needs to be followed, it was followed to indict Trump. Y’all like to ignore that but it’s right there

I would love

You idiots don't understand that, ultimately, none of the Establishment politicians manipulating your emotions expect to win ANY of these cases.

That is not their purpose.

Their purpose is a last ditch effort to take down Trump, politically.

Which is why the Washington Post is now reporting that Obama has warned Biden Trump is much stronger than they want to believe.

And why CNN's top elections analyst is pointing out that Trump is much stronger now than he was in 2016 or 2020.

But keep on believin' your own BS.

It'll be amusing to see what you come up with to rationalize it all come November next year.
I would love to buy Trump for what he is worth and sell him for what you think he is worth. Who needs to win the lottery.

Uhhh yeah, an indictment isn’t subtle it’s pretty brazen, and is their job to try and take down people they have evidence committed crimes… so I’m not seeing what your issue is
With all due respect, Slade...Jack Smith's "job" is to smear Trump with leaks and bring further charges against him every time something bad comes out about the Biden Crime Family.

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.
Yeah, playtime is over

But then again, who am I fooling, you got your head so far up Trump's ass that you can taste his nasty ass Big Mac based shit.

You're clearly far more obsessed with him than any of us on the Right.

I bet he haunts your dreams.

I gotta hand it to ya.

It may be childish, pedantic, and worthless - but that's the best counterargument any of you have been able to summon up thus far. ;)
Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. Most of the evidence against him is from his own big mouth! He broke the law! Several times!

You cannot grab women in the pussy! You cannot rape women! You cannot hold onto current Iranian battle plans as an ex-President! You cannot incite an insurrection! You cannot obstruct a lawful Constitutional procedure by Congress! You cannot defraud the United States with fake electors in Georgia!

This fuckers' goose is cooked and he will spend the rest of his lying life in a federal prison!

I highly suggest you look up the definition of "hear-say evidence", the direct testimony of a witness declaring specifically what was said to them is not hearsay. But then again, who am I fooling, you got your head so far up Trump's ass that you can taste his nasty ass Big Mac based shit.

Why did you focus on hear-say?

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. Most of the evidence against him is from his own big mouth! He broke the law! Several times!

You cannot grab women in the pussy! You cannot rape women! You cannot hold onto current Iranian battle plans as an ex-President! You cannot incite an insurrection! You cannot obstruct a lawful Constitutional procedure by Congress! You cannot defraud the United States with fake electors in Georgia!

This fuckers' goose is cooked and he will spend the rest of his lying life in a federal prison!

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?????

Last edited:
Everyone of them who that bleats - read the indictment -
Doesn't know what an indictment is.

I am literally stunned some times.
Yeah, we do. It's literally written in language the layman can understand. Trump basically indicted himself.
I know it's your savior and I know it wounds you to see him persecuted....LOL. Almost couldn't get that out.
But it's breathtaking the amount ignorance you people display. I would call you sheep, but that's giving sheep a bad name. :)

Well “they” are idiots because you can’t indict a ham Sandwich. We have laws and a process and that needs to be followed, it was followed to indict Trump. Y’all like to ignore that but it’s right there

Yep
There is a little-known addendum that was added to that saying that specifically exempts pork products from being indicted.

Forum List

Back