Jack Del Rio, like most Republicans, caves and apologizes for being candid and truthful.

rivera should be fined for saying 5 people died.

Aaron Rodgers was smart enough to nibble around edges at the nfl to get his point across

rivera should be fined for saying 5 people died.

Aaron Rodgers was smart enough to nibble around edges at the nfl to get his point across
Agreed.
Any Republican still tuning into the NFL needs to be hanged by what little nutsack he has left.

Maybe likening the Jan 6 attack to local riots not controlled by local elected officials, responsible for handling civil unrest in their local cities, is not viewed like the attack on the capital (because it isn't), and his bosses do not want to make those public comments, while in their employment. I have not heard of him telling them to fk off and quitting, so it looks like he is taking the trade-offs that go with the position, doing what he likes to do.
I would not be a bit surprised to find out, reporters bait high visibility executive level people to illicit controversial responses, which is pretty sick, in my opinion, but these days it goes with the territory at the top of your field.

Maybe likening the Jan 6 attack to local riots not controlled by local elected officials, responsible for handling civil unrest in their local cities, is not viewed like the attack on the capital (because it isn't), and his bosses do not want to make those public comments, while in their employment. I have not heard of him telling them to fk off and quitting, so it looks like he is taking the trade-offs that go with the position, doing what he likes to do.
I would not be a bit surprised to find out, reporters bait high visibility executive level people to illicit controversial responses, which is pretty sick, in my opinion, but these days it goes with the territory at the top of your field.
Protests are protests….some protests result in 40 killed and cost taxpayers billions and some don’t….that’s all.

Or maybe he shouldn't have apologized and said "go Brandon, ya punk-ass whores!"

Or maybe he shouldn't have apologized and said "go Brandon, ya punk-ass whores!"
Boy, I always wished I had that kind of "Go to Hell" money and resources earlier in my working days. Sometimes the principled answer if you really believe in your position, on a complaint or instruction really is "Fk you! I quit. You guys do what you G## D#### want! I'm outta here!

Maybe I don't know all the facts but from what I know the only person who died was that veteran lady shot in the neck by the incompetent affirmative action Capital cop. :dunno:

But it is sad individuals who make a common sense comment have to retract it and apologize to keep their jobs. :cry:

Forum List

Back