1/6: ‘Now THEY know how it feels to be afraid’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
3E8C2352-5F29-4386-833D-A318F529BF79.jpeg

Larry nails it. Americans are ready to make the swamp creatures VERY afraid.

The ugly truth the beltway can't grasp, it isn't that regular America doesn't care about Jan6. It's that they hate you for making their lives miserable, so when they saw you cowering, they thought good, now they know how it feels to be afraid.

The gov fucked over regular America with Covid, then let cities burn because democrats were having a tantrum, then left half of them feeling cheated and disenfranchised... and you're shocked none of them give a shit when pols got got temporarily discomforted for one day?

The further you get from the beltway, the more Americans hate and distrust their government. Why shouldn't they? You do nothing but fuck them over while your pet media blatantly lies to their faces.

They hated you a year and a half ago. Now you've fucked the economy, their money is worthless, they can't buy gas or food, and you're shocked that they don't give a shit about your pathetic Soviet show trial, crying about how you felt scared for one day?

Where was the big public trial about the abysmal fuck up in Afghanistan, so many Americans wasted time, money, and lives on?

Where was the big pubic trial for the hundred other Biden fuck ups?
We all know the answer.
Which just further illustrates why we despise you.

Groceries +11.9% y/y -->Biggest inc. since 1979
Chicken +17.4% ->Largest ever
Restaurants +9% -> Largest ever
Fuel oil +107% ->Largest ever
Electricity +12% ->Largest since '06
Rent +5.2% ->Largest since 1987
Airfare +37.8% ->Largest since 1980
Services +5.7% ->Largest since 1990

LETS GO BRANDON!!

View attachment 656468
Larry nails it. Americans are ready to make the swamp creatures VERY afraid.

The ugly truth the beltway can't grasp, it isn't that regular America doesn't care about Jan6. It's that they hate you for making their lives miserable, so when they saw you cowering, they thought good, now they know how it feels to be afraid.

The gov fucked over regular America with Covid, then let cities burn because democrats were having a tantrum, then left half of them feeling cheated and disenfranchised... and you're shocked none of them give a shit when pols got got temporarily discomforted for one day?

The further you get from the beltway, the more Americans hate and distrust their government. Why shouldn't they? You do nothing but fuck them over while your pet media blatantly lies to their faces.

They hated you a year and a half ago. Now you've fucked the economy, their money is worthless, they can't buy gas or food, and you're shocked that they don't give a shit about your pathetic Soviet show trial, crying about how you felt scared for one day?

Where was the big public trial about the abysmal fuck up in Afghanistan, so many Americans wasted time, money, and lives on?

Where was the big pubic trial for the hundred other Biden fuck ups?
We all know the answer.
Which just further illustrates why we despise you.
W2020, do I sense a bit of anger in this post of yours??? U R always so well controlled, factual & smooth in your posts content & delivery! I have never said it before but every time I see a post of yours I think to myself: "ahh, the gentleman of the board!" This is the first time I have noticed a more feisty/aggressive & blunt to the point W2020 that is OBVIOUSLY not pulling any punches! But, again you did it RIGHT, like I'd ride shotgun with you anytime! This post of yours is not only speaking the truth but you have a virtual army of Americans that agree 101% with your words of TRUTH as can be viewed in the link below. I am giving you a homerun with the bases loaded on this post for a post well done!!!

The Vanishing Permanent Democrat Majority - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Forum List

Back