Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

So Jesus is very clear that we are to come out from among them and be ye separated. I was a Catholic. I had no idea at the time of what a deception I was in as I was raised in the Roman Catholic religion. It has been very difficult watching relatives still held captive by the lies of the Roman Church. One by one they are being saved and leaving the Catholic Church but it an ongoing process and for those of you who have left the Roman Church but have family members / friends/ acquaintances still in it you must pray that the LORD will open their eyes! You must tell them the truth even if they hate you for telling them. You must tell them the truth!

There is no salvation in the Roman Catholic Church.

It is an abomination to God and those who wish to receive eternal life and be born again according to Romans 10:9,10 must depart from the Catholic Church and have nothing further to do with it.

I pray today that the LORD will open the eyes of the people here. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I bind the religious spirits, spirits of deception, mind blinding demons that have blinded the minds of the people to believe the lies of Catholicism. I command those demons to loose the people here that they will be free to see the truth and know the truth and be set free by the truth - which is Jesus Christ. I thank Jesus Christ for confirming His Word here today and I know that the Word of God will not return back void unto Him but that it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do here today. In Jesus name. Amen.

What to do? What to do? Believe the Roman Catholic priest and the Vatican or believe the Words of Jesus Christ! Is there any question at all as to what you should do??!!

BELIEVE THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST, PEOPLE! BELIEVE THE BIBLE!

My favorite Chick Tract is the one that deals with Rock & Roll. I used to have a copy of that one, but it got lost somewhere along the way.

Angels

So Jesus is very clear that we are to come out from among them and be ye separated. I was a Catholic. I had no idea at the time of what a deception I was in as I was raised in the Roman Catholic religion. It has been very difficult watching relatives still held captive by the lies of the Roman Church. One by one they are being saved and leaving the Catholic Church but it an ongoing process and for those of you who have left the Roman Church but have family members / friends/ acquaintances still in it you must pray that the LORD will open their eyes! You must tell them the truth even if they hate you for telling them. You must tell them the truth!

It is an abomination to God and those who wish to receive eternal life and be born again according to Romans 10:9,10 must depart from the Catholic Church and have nothing further to do with it.

I pray today that the LORD will open the eyes of the people here. I bind Satan in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I bind the religious spirits, spirits of deception, mind blinding demons that have blinded the minds of the people to believe the lies of Catholicism. I command those demons to loose the people here that they will be free to see the truth and know the truth and be set free by the truth - which is Jesus Christ. I thank Jesus Christ for confirming His Word here today and I know that the Word of God will not return back void unto Him but that it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do here today. In Jesus name. Amen.

so does that mean your grandparent are roasting in hell seeing they were catholics

No idolater can enter the kingdom of heaven, Turzovka. Mary worship is considered idolatry. Mary was not immaculate (sinless) she was a sinner just as every other person ever born into this world was. The Word of God says ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All includes Mary. Here is a Jack Chick tract on the subject of Mary Worship.......... please read....
Why Is Mary Crying
0040_06.gif

Why did Mary bring a sin offering? Because she was a sinner. Stop making a god out of Mary. Why is Mary Crying is an important tract for all Catholics to read in order to understand that God confirms and fulfills His Own Word not the words of sinful men acting as if they "are gods" inside the Vatican. Woe unto those who change the Word of God into a lie, Turzovka. Woe unto them.

Like I said. You have a history of avoiding tough questions. Even those Scripture based.

You and Jack have some fun.

I have no such history. That is not true. The truth is you have no answers because you cannot prove the Bible to be a lie, Turzkova. The Bible is the truth and it has exposed the false teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and that is what angers you. That Jack Chick uses scripture to prove that the entire teaching of Catholicism is based upon a lie.
IMO, you are an enemy of God’s will and truth. The one who sows discord among the brethren. Your own Bible convicts you.

What good is it to use my time to argue with one who appears intransigently lost.

Mark 9:38-40
John said to Him, "Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us."
But Jesus said, "Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is for us.”

No idolater can enter the kingdom of heaven, Turzovka. Mary worship is considered idolatry. Mary was not immaculate (sinless) she was a sinner just as every other person ever born into this world was. The Word of God says ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All includes Mary. Here is a Jack Chick tract on the subject of Mary Worship.......... please read....
Why Is Mary Crying
0040_06.gif

Why did Mary bring a sin offering? Because she was a sinner. Stop making a god out of Mary. Why is Mary Crying is an important tract for all Catholics to read in order to understand that God confirms and fulfills His Own Word not the words of sinful men acting as if they "are gods" inside the Vatican. Woe unto those who change the Word of God into a lie, Turzovka. Woe unto them.

Like I said. You have a history of avoiding tough questions. Even those Scripture based.

You and Jack have some fun.

I have no such history. That is not true. The truth is you have no answers because you cannot prove the Bible to be a lie, Turzkova. The Bible is the truth and it has exposed the false teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and that is what angers you. That Jack Chick uses scripture to prove that the entire teaching of Catholicism is based upon a lie.
IMO, you are an enemy of God’s will and truth. The one who sows discord among the brethren. Your own Bible convicts you.

What good is it to use my time to argue with one who appears intransigently lost.

Mark 9:38-40
John said to Him, "Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us."
But Jesus said, "Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me. For he who is not against us is for us.”

Jesus Christ said that if you deny Him before men He will deny you before the Father. You have openly denied Jesus Christ by denying the Word of God. This makes you an enemy of the cross. I am not an enemy of the cross and have no intention of becoming an enemy of the cross by appeasing any man / woman with half truths and outright lies. Jesus said that his disciples would be hated by the world. I count it an honor.

God does not take orders from the Pope nor does He take orders from the Catholic Church. Jesus Christ does not need a Vicar nor did He ever call for one in Scripture. You have nothing to base your Catholic Doctrines on because they are not found in the Holy Bible. Mary is not the Queen of heaven and Jesus Christ has no part of the Roman Catholic Church. Your church is preaching another Christ not found in the bible. It is an abomination to God Almighty. Repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. The RCC cannot save your soul. Only Christ can do that.

My favorite Chick Tract is the one that deals with Rock & Roll. I used to have a copy of that one, but it got lost somewhere along the way.

Angels
From your link to Angels - Rock Music :

0034_22.gif

All Rock music including Christian Rock is of Satan - the music itself is demonically inspired and should not be listened to. Steven, rock music is Satan's music. Rock music did not just come about - it was inspired of hell. You need to find a copy of the book The Devil's Disciples - The Truth about Rock, by Jeff Godwin which was also published by Jack Chick Publications and get a true understanding of how demons come to indwell those who listen to such music, Steven. If you have opened the door to these demons then you need know what the Word of God says about this. First the bible is clear about this:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
-1 John 1:9

You need to receive Christ as your Lord and Savior according to Romans 10: 9,10

on the subject of deliverance.......

A sample prayer such as ones in Rebecca Brown's book on the subject of Rock Music would be

Father, I confess to you my involvment in _______________ I recognize that such a thing is an abomination to you and detestable in your sight. I humbly ask your forgiveness for my sin. I ask that you lift out any demonic entrance as the result of my actions and cleanse me from my sins and close that doorway forever - sealing it with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I ask for this and thank you for it in Jesus name.

You should also put Satan on notice and command him to go.

An example would be: Satan and you demons, I have asked my heavenly Father for forgiveness for participating in _________(rock music, drugs, the occult, satanism, santeria, witchcraft, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, occultic games, role playing Dungeons and Dragons, reading of horoscopes, etc - whatever the participation was that is forbidden in the Bible) and have received it. I now, by faith, close the doorway of that area of my life to you forever through the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross for me. In the name of Jesus I command you to leave me and never return!

I would recommend another book also by Rebecca Brown M.D. called Prepare for War which has many great prayers for deliverance - information about demonic possession - obtaining deliverance and such.

If you have any religious statues, rosary beads, graven images such as are listed as an abomination to the LORD in Deuteronomy 7: 25-26 and also in the New Testament 1 Corinthians 10: 19,20 forbids having anything to do with idols.. destroy them, burn them, rock music should be burned also - remove and destroy any such possessions in your home and have nothing to do with it again.

Some of Chick's older work really shines a light into the dankest corners of the old man's mind. Not only does it expose a wide range of religious bigotry, it also betrays a racist attitude in general (from his misuse of ebonics in various dialogues to his usual portrayal of the villains with very Semitic-like features). The guy is a dying breed and a national treasure, to be sure. :laugh:

This tract is about role playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons, any role playing game is of the occult and should be avoided. Many young people have committed suicide after having become involved in role playing games. One of Satan's tricks is getting people involved in role playing games. Many colleges use the game Dungeons and Dragons as part of the curriculum in their psychology courses ( very dangerous - have nothing to do with it ) They justify their doing this by claiming the students benefit from the role playing. What people do not understand is that these "monsters" are actually "demons" - the deities they serve are actually demons. When they think they are "visualizing in their minds" what they are actually doing is opening themselves up to the spirit realm - spirit world - demons - demonic possession / oppression - The bible tells us to cast down every imagination that exalts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ - see 2 Corinthians 10:5 because we are not wrestling against flesh and blood - our weapons are spiritual and have divine power to demolish strongholds. Those who involve themselves in role playing games of violence, murder, demonic games - are opening themselves up to strongholds that can not only destroy their lives but the lives of other people as well. It is extremely dangerous. Christians who have involved themselves in role playing games have found themselves no longer able to believe in Jesus Christ and doubting their faith. What is the answer? Prayer and fasting - repent of being involved in such games and ask the LORD to lead you to a Holy Spirit filled minister who can pray deliverance over you and help you become free of the demons that have taken hold of your mind.
I remember reading the story about a 16 yr old boy who had become a Christian. He was living in a home for troubled teens. He admitted to having been an 80th degree cleric in a role playing game but denied knowing about demons. The minister assisting him realized he was not being honest as he had a great fear about "breaking the rules" of the game. Later he admitted he had a friend who had broken the rules of the game and a short time later the boy committed suicide. When asked if he thought his "deity" had been involved with his friend's suicide his only answer was "perhaps"... The good news is Jesus Christ can set you free from such "deities", demons, and He whom the Son sets free? Is free indeed! Look at this one!

Dark Dungeons
0046_02.gif

continue reading on link above........

Best of Show!

Forum List

Back