J6 Criminal running for congress

She voted not to investigate the 2020 election is one reason.
I expected you would say something like that.

It's a cult thing.

Any vote against Trump's own interests makes you a "piece of shit".

Anyhow, their were several investigations, many sponsored by Trump, that failed to show anything significant.

Which specific investigation are you referring too?

You believe Chansley, a known liar.
You believe this?

If you are going to take part in an “insurrection” under our two-tiered system of justice, it is very important that you do it in the name of a cause approved by our masters. There was only one arrest when pro-Hamas demonstrators attacked the White House. No one is likely to be hunted down for participating in the previous pro-Hamas insurrection at the Capitol — or Rashida Tlaib wouldn’t be scuttling around loose. But complain about election fraud and they will hunt you down:

You believe this?

If you are going to take part in an “insurrection” under our two-tiered system of justice, it is very important that you do it in the name of a cause approved by our masters. There was only one arrest when pro-Hamas demonstrators attacked the White House. No one is likely to be hunted down for participating in the previous pro-Hamas insurrection at the Capitol — or Rashida Tlaib wouldn’t be scuttling around loose. But complain about election fraud and they will hunt you down:
I know Chansley is a proven liar.

I expected you would say something like that.

It's a cult thing.

Any vote against Trump's own interests makes you a "piece of shit".

Anyhow, their were several investigations, many sponsored by Trump, that failed to show anything significant.

Which specific investigation are you referring too?
You are in the cult that believes patriotism is never questioning the government. You could not be more wrong and more anti American. Period.

Forum List

Back