J6 Criminal running for congress

So why do you criticize people who believing “known liars“ when you do the exact same thing?
You don't get it. When the MSM or any corrupt suck puppy accuses someone of being a liar they are projecting. I make my own decisions. I know you are not allowed or not capable of doing that. Now take your word games and shove them directly up your ass.

You are in the cult that believes patriotism is never questioning the government. You could not be more wrong and more anti American. Period.
Are you just making things up?

Nothing wrong with questioning.

I had no issue with any of the several investigations that were conducted after the election. Not sure who you are talking about.

That said, in my opinion, trumpers aren't happy with just investigations. What they want is someone to find something...but the investigations haven't yet, so trumpers keep screaming at the clouds and demanding more and more investigations until they get the results they want.

You don't get it. When the MSM or any corrupt suck puppy accuses someone of being a liar they are projecting. I make my own decisions. I know you are not allowed or not capable of doing that. Now take your word games and shove them directly up your ass.
And you’re not projecting when you accuse someone of being a liar?

Are you just making things up?

Nothing wrong with questioning.

I had no issue with any of the several investigations that were conducted after the election. Not sure who you are talking about.

That said, in my opinion, trumpers aren't happy with just investigations. What they want is someone to find something...but the investigations haven't yet, so trumpers keep screaming at the clouds and demanding more and more investigations until they get the results they want.
I do not need to make things up. Reality supports what I say.

I do not need to make things up. Reality supports what I say.
You made a personal attack.

So link where I have spoken out against investigations.

If you can't then you are no better then the very people you complain about on a daily basis.

Does integrity matter to you?

Nope not trump. This is the Q nut shaman. What a spectacle this promises to be.
Real competition for MTG and Lauren as Americas dumbest politician.
Nah. He's gonna try his luck as a grifter. Probably successfully too, there are plenty of idiots in Arizona

No I don't.
Sure you do.

If someone says something you want to believe, it doesn’t matter that they’re a liar, you believe it.

If someone says something you don’t want to believe, you don’t believe it because you can just call them a liar.

The only difference between who you believe and who you don’t believe is whether you want it to be true or not.

No one. Democrats are all criminal scum. No doubt your kind of people.
So you don't really believe in innocent until proven guilty?

You can just make any old accusation you want and it's true because "Democrats are all criminal scum".

I see projection in your post because that is a scummy thing to do although I expect it is more a mental issue like being unable to accept a loss or some hard core cognitive dissonance.

Maybe check this out? It could help you and your seeming inability to cope with reality

This may help with your cognitive dissonance.

I wish you luck!

Sure you do.

If someone says something you want to believe, it doesn’t matter that they’re a liar, you believe it.

If someone says something you don’t want to believe, you don’t believe it because you can just call them a liar.

The only difference between who you believe and who you don’t believe is whether you want it to be true or not.
You are projecting.

Forum List

Back