J.K. Rowling....the next celebrity marched to the SJW Guillotine. Her Crime? She said women are women.

Hachette seems to have had her back.
Money talks. She will give an apology and that will be that.
There is nothing to apologize for. Nothing. She is not anti-trans.
Doesn't really matter if she is anti-trans. Its the perception that she gave by her statement. If she is smart she'll just apologize but she has money so she can afford to be rude..

Nope, the trans activists have been going too far. It's not "being rude".

She doesn't need to work. She likes to.
Screw 'perception'. Too many are falling into the optics trap. If you choose to mis-perceive..often deliberately...what I say..that's YOUR problem..not mine. The worst thing about both the Right and the Left is their tendency to fall into 'groupthink' and vilify people because they don't spew the party line..the hell with that!
One of things you can tell about a non-leader is their ignorance on how to deal with people. How you are perceived is everything regardless of the truth. You build currency with people slowly and you lose it easily. You need some self improvement.
Or...I don't give a shit about being a 'leader' and feel the pandering to optics is a manifold trap..in that it not only puts you in the position of misrepresenting your views...but it also puts you at the mercy of those who would manipulate you through the fear of social opprobrium.

I totally disagree with your opinion that how you are perceived is everything. I exist independently of your..or anyone else's opinion.

How about this for an option...tell the truth..represent yourself honestly..and let the chips fall where they may?

I appreciate your advice...as to self-improvement. We all can do better....but I think that if folks don't like my opinions..they can cease listening. I think you build currency with people by being a good person and dealing honestly..not toeing the party line in fear of retribution.

I found nothing wrong with Rowling's essay..and she hit a lot of cogent points. I'm sorry if the thought police don't like it.

Maybe..instead of yammering about some 'boycott' someone might take it upon themselves to cogently rebut her position?

BTW..after reading her essay...good luck with that!

Last edited:
Yeah, I was just at YouTube, and I read a comment from a "liberal" saying something like "We need to disown JK Rowling, because she is anti-trans."

That ignorant, delusional and "Thought Police" (as someone else put it) mindset made me want to throw up.

This woman made white, left wing democrats very, very rich......and now, they will gladly march her to the Social Justice Warrior Guillotine in order to make anyone else who thinks science is science and women and men are different afraid to actually state this in public......

JK Rowling, the 54-year-old Harry Potter author, is under fire because she rejects that a biological male magically becomes a woman by simply saying, “I’m a chick now.”

Rowling has been thoughtful on this issue, she’s been compassionate, and she’s been science-based. She also believes, correctly, that this trans madness erases women and homosexuals. If there is no sex, she says, if sex is just a social construct, there can be no same-sex attraction, there can be nothing unique about being a woman, so those two identities are erased.

Further, say goodbye to women’s sports. These lunatic trans activists believe that any man who claims to be a woman should be allowed to compete against women with all the physical advantages that come with being a biological male. Among other things, no woman will ever win a weightlifting competition, foot race, or rowing contest again. Anything that involves strength or speed or parallel parking , the advantages all go to the “woman” in the wig with five o’clock shadow.

And let’s not forget how this trans madness affects the person suffering from gender dysphoria. Instead of giving these folks the compassionate and intense psychological care they so desperately need, we are patronizing the mentally ill and championing the dual horror shows of hormone therapy and surgical mutilation– which, in some cases, are irreversible and does untold psychological and physical damage, especially to the children of parents so eager to jump on this destructive fad they use Little Harold’s affection for the color pink as an excuse to give the kid breasts.

Consequences. I keep telling you fools that you have freedom of speech. Not freedom from the consequences of that speech.

No one doubted that, you twit......we are just trying to show normal people who don't pay attention what you shit heads are planning once you get power.
Normal people already know that if you say something you own it. Consequences and all. Stop whining bitch.

Normal people already know that pretty much anything you say will set off the mindless Paranoids.

Doesn't really matter if she is anti-trans. Its the perception that she gave by her statement. If she is smart she'll just apologize but she has money so she can afford to be rude..

Screw 'perception'. Too many are falling into the optics trap. If you choose to mis-perceive..often deliberately...what I say..that's YOUR problem..not mine. The worst thing about both the Right and the Left is their tendency to fall into 'groupthink' and vilify people because they don't spew the party line..the hell with that!
One of things you can tell about a non-leader is their ignorance on how to deal with people. How you are perceived is everything regardless of the truth. You build currency with people slowly and you lose it easily. You need some self improvement.
Or...I don't give a shit about being a 'leader' and feel the pandering to optics is a manifold trap..in that it not only puts you in the position of misrepresenting your views...but it also puts you at the mercy of those who would manipulate you through the fear of social opprobrium.

I totally disagree with your opinion that how you are perceived is everything. I exist independently of your..or anyone else's opinion.

How about this for an option...tell the truth..represent yourself honestly..and let the chips fall where they may?

I appreciate your advice...as to self-improvement. We all can do better....but I think that if folks don't like my opinions..they can cease listening. I think you build currency with people by being a good person and dealing honestly..not toeing the party line in fear of retribution.

I found nothing wrong with Rowling's essay..and she hit a lot of cogent points. I'm sorry if the thought police don't like it.

Maybe..instead of yammering about some 'boycott' someone might take it upon themselves to cogently rebut her position?

" I totally disagree with your opinion that how you are perceived is everything. I exist independently of your..or anyone else's opinion. "

I wasnt asking for agreement. I was just informing you. No one said you didnt exist independent of anyone elses opinion either. What I said was if you want to be a leader or influence people your image is everything. If you choose to be a follower then none of that is required.

This woman made white, left wing democrats very, very rich......and now, they will gladly march her to the Social Justice Warrior Guillotine in order to make anyone else who thinks science is science and women and men are different afraid to actually state this in public......

JK Rowling, the 54-year-old Harry Potter author, is under fire because she rejects that a biological male magically becomes a woman by simply saying, “I’m a chick now.”

Rowling has been thoughtful on this issue, she’s been compassionate, and she’s been science-based. She also believes, correctly, that this trans madness erases women and homosexuals. If there is no sex, she says, if sex is just a social construct, there can be no same-sex attraction, there can be nothing unique about being a woman, so those two identities are erased.

Further, say goodbye to women’s sports. These lunatic trans activists believe that any man who claims to be a woman should be allowed to compete against women with all the physical advantages that come with being a biological male. Among other things, no woman will ever win a weightlifting competition, foot race, or rowing contest again. Anything that involves strength or speed or parallel parking , the advantages all go to the “woman” in the wig with five o’clock shadow.

And let’s not forget how this trans madness affects the person suffering from gender dysphoria. Instead of giving these folks the compassionate and intense psychological care they so desperately need, we are patronizing the mentally ill and championing the dual horror shows of hormone therapy and surgical mutilation– which, in some cases, are irreversible and does untold psychological and physical damage, especially to the children of parents so eager to jump on this destructive fad they use Little Harold’s affection for the color pink as an excuse to give the kid breasts.

Consequences. I keep telling you fools that you have freedom of speech. Not freedom from the consequences of that speech.

The point is there shouldn't be consequences for using truth and logic. But in your magical world of Kumbaya, logic, science, truth has been replaced by fantasy and nonsense. No wonder you believe that Wakanda is real.

" I totally disagree with your opinion that how you are perceived is everything. I exist independently of your..or anyone else's opinion. "

I wasnt asking for agreement. I was just informing you. No one said you didnt exist independent of anyone elses opinion either. What I said was if you want to be a leader or influence people your image is everything. If you choose to be a follower then none of that is required.
LOL....it is not a binary choice! One can live their life...lead when leadership is required..and follow when following is called for. All without worrying about 'optics'.
I'm 'informing' you...that you are wrong..and that your attitude is both naive and simplistic. History is replete with examples of people who did not give a damn about what other people thought about them or their actions...and who still managed to change the world. True leaders..IMO...seldom even bother to look and see if they have followers..they just do their thing. Leaders who obsess about optics...become a slave to others more adept at 'spin'. A fool's game....and not worth the price..for that illusory thing called 'power'.

I'm not asking for your agreement either..in that I'm pretty sure that you don't have a clue as to what I'm saying...LOL!

LOL....it is not a binary choice! One can live their life...lead when leadership is required..and follow when following is called for. All without worrying about 'optics'.
I'm 'informing' you...that you are wrong..and that your attitude is both naive and simplistic. History is replete with examples of people who did not give a damn about what other people thought about them or their actions...and who still managed to change the world. True leaders..IMO...seldom even bother to look and see if they have followers..they just do their thing. Leaders who obsess about optics...become a slave to others more adept at 'spin'. A fool's game....and not worth the price..for that illusory thing called 'power'.

I'm not asking for your agreement either..in that I'm pretty sure that you don't have a clue as to what I'm saying...LOL!
" LOL....it is not a binary choice! One can live their life...lead when leadership is required..and follow when following is called for. "

No one said its a binary choice. I know I didnt say that. You dont just up and lead. The fact that you believe thats true tells me you have never done it before. Show me a person that didnt give a damn about what people thought about them and I will show you a piss poor leader. Drumpf immediately comes to mind. I didnt say that you asked for my agreement. If you notice I never said I disagreed like you did.

" LOL....it is not a binary choice! One can live their life...lead when leadership is required..and follow when following is called for. "

No one said its a binary choice. I know I didnt say that. You dont just up and lead. The fact that you believe thats true tells me you have never done it before. Show me a person that didnt give a damn about what people thought about them and I will show you a piss poor leader. Drumpf immediately comes to mind. I didnt say that you asked for my agreement. If you notice I never said I disagreed like you did.
You make a lot of assumptions about people..based on little or no knowledge. I would hope that that's an internet thing..and not how you conduct yourself in the real..LOl!

Transgender men are pigs still trying to control and dominate women.

Transgender men are pigs still trying to control women
I had no idea you were transgender. You did say you were against abortion right?

Dumbfuck exactly and specifically what has the President done with signing legislation that has been anti-transgender or antifaggot? or even ain't women?
and even more why are you attacking him this thread isn't about him you TDS little fuck stain.

Dumbfuck exactly and specifically what has the President done with signing legislation that has been anti-transgender or antifaggot? or even ain't women?
and even more why are you attacking him this thread isn't about him you TDS little fuck stain.
" why are you attacking him "

Are you his bitch or something?

I had no idea you were transgender. You did say you were against abortion right?
Is that why you are such a champion for fucked in the headmen who want to dominate women? you're transgender? When have I ever supported the inbred people?

Snowflake I asked you a question what does the President have to do with the thread?

Is that why you are such a champion for fucked in the headmen who want to dominate women? you're transgender? When have I ever supported the inbred people?
I'm a champion for women that want the right to choose. You said transgender men were trying to control women so I naturally assumed you were transgender. Why you so mad for?

Snowflake I asked you a question what does the President have to do with the thread?
I asked you a question. Are you his bitch? Yes or no?

I'm a champion for women that want the right to choose. You said transgender men were trying to control women so I naturally assumed you were transgender. Why you so mad for?
No if you support transgender you support men who want to dominate women

No if you support transgender you support men who want to dominate women
Why you say that?

I asked you a question. Are you his bitch? Yes or no?
Post 52 was my question to you and in your post 53 you dodged with a question
Last time I check 52 comes before 53
I know maths a hard subject for you leftists
But 52 does come before 53.
So from post 52

Forum List

Back