J.K. Rowling....the next celebrity marched to the SJW Guillotine. Her Crime? She said women are women.

This woman made white, left wing democrats very, very rich......and now, they will gladly march her to the Social Justice Warrior Guillotine in order to make anyone else who thinks science is science and women and men are different afraid to actually state this in public......

JK Rowling, the 54-year-old Harry Potter author, is under fire because she rejects that a biological male magically becomes a woman by simply saying, “I’m a chick now.”

Rowling has been thoughtful on this issue, she’s been compassionate, and she’s been science-based. She also believes, correctly, that this trans madness erases women and homosexuals. If there is no sex, she says, if sex is just a social construct, there can be no same-sex attraction, there can be nothing unique about being a woman, so those two identities are erased.

Further, say goodbye to women’s sports. These lunatic trans activists believe that any man who claims to be a woman should be allowed to compete against women with all the physical advantages that come with being a biological male. Among other things, no woman will ever win a weightlifting competition, foot race, or rowing contest again. Anything that involves strength or speed or parallel parking , the advantages all go to the “woman” in the wig with five o’clock shadow.

And let’s not forget how this trans madness affects the person suffering from gender dysphoria. Instead of giving these folks the compassionate and intense psychological care they so desperately need, we are patronizing the mentally ill and championing the dual horror shows of hormone therapy and surgical mutilation– which, in some cases, are irreversible and does untold psychological and physical damage, especially to the children of parents so eager to jump on this destructive fad they use Little Harold’s affection for the color pink as an excuse to give the kid breasts.

Consequences. I keep telling you fools that you have freedom of speech. Not freedom from the consequences of that speech.

We have First Amendment rights, and fuck the consequences. That's because we also have a little thing called the "Second Amendment" to put some teeth in it.

Rowling on the other hand, lives in the UK, which has neither.
When dumb asses over here in the US say dumb shit they have to face consequences as well dummy.

" A Philadelphia court supervisor who was captured on cellphone video taking down anti-racism signs in a public area and saying Black lives don't matter to him has been fired. "

The real funny thing is I didnt see any 2nd amendment doing anything for him.
THAT has never stopped you from saying stupid shit dumbass.
Of course not. Thats because any consequence i get I know I earned. You bitches whine all the time.
We whin nothing like you snowflake
I know you never win anything. I said you whine like little bitches.

This woman made white, left wing democrats very, very rich......and now, they will gladly march her to the Social Justice Warrior Guillotine in order to make anyone else who thinks science is science and women and men are different afraid to actually state this in public......

JK Rowling, the 54-year-old Harry Potter author, is under fire because she rejects that a biological male magically becomes a woman by simply saying, “I’m a chick now.”

Rowling has been thoughtful on this issue, she’s been compassionate, and she’s been science-based. She also believes, correctly, that this trans madness erases women and homosexuals. If there is no sex, she says, if sex is just a social construct, there can be no same-sex attraction, there can be nothing unique about being a woman, so those two identities are erased.

Further, say goodbye to women’s sports. These lunatic trans activists believe that any man who claims to be a woman should be allowed to compete against women with all the physical advantages that come with being a biological male. Among other things, no woman will ever win a weightlifting competition, foot race, or rowing contest again. Anything that involves strength or speed or parallel parking , the advantages all go to the “woman” in the wig with five o’clock shadow.

And let’s not forget how this trans madness affects the person suffering from gender dysphoria. Instead of giving these folks the compassionate and intense psychological care they so desperately need, we are patronizing the mentally ill and championing the dual horror shows of hormone therapy and surgical mutilation– which, in some cases, are irreversible and does untold psychological and physical damage, especially to the children of parents so eager to jump on this destructive fad they use Little Harold’s affection for the color pink as an excuse to give the kid breasts.

Consequences. I keep telling you fools that you have freedom of speech. Not freedom from the consequences of that speech.

We have First Amendment rights, and fuck the consequences. That's because we also have a little thing called the "Second Amendment" to put some teeth in it.

When dumb asses over here in the US say dumb shit they have to face consequences as well dummy.

" A Philadelphia court supervisor who was captured on cellphone video taking down anti-racism signs in a public area and saying Black lives don't matter to him has been fired. "

Sucks to be him then. That isn't the case on this board. "Black lives don't matter" has been said multiple times, as well as a thread with the same title, just the other day.

Of course not. Thats because any consequence i get I know I earned. You bitches whine all the time.
Snowflake reread what I wrote and I caught auto checker so whine some more

Sucks to be him then. That isn't the case on this board. "Black lives don't matter" has been said multiple times, as well as a thread with the same title, just the other day.
You can do that when you hide on the internet. Not so much in real life. Consequences have a way of fucking you up in real life or you get fired.

Not nearly as much as you libtards whined after Trump won in 2016. That was awesome! Can we do that again?

:laughing0301: :laugh: :04: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

Hachette seems to have had her back.
Money talks. She will give an apology and that will be that.
There is nothing to apologize for. Nothing. She is not anti-trans.
Doesn't really matter if she is anti-trans. Its the perception that she gave by her statement. If she is smart she'll just apologize but she has money so she can afford to be rude..

Doesn't really matter if she is anti-trans. Its the perception that she gave by her statement. If she is smart she'll just apologize but she has money so she can afford to be rude..

Nope, the trans activists have been going too far. It's not "being rude".

She doesn't need to work. She likes to.

That broad had it coming to her. She played their game, and they eventually ate her like the rest.
Uhh..she is a billionaire...so i suspect she'll get over it...LOL!
haha! True. Which is what really amazes me...why wouldn't she just tell them, publicly, to eat shit?

What's the point in having "fuck you' money, if you never say it?

Asclepias

Read it yourself.
Well she certainly has her opinion and money to stand by it without apologizing.

Screw 'perception'. Too many are falling into the optics trap. If you choose to mis-perceive..often deliberately...what I say..that's YOUR problem..not mine. The worst thing about both the Right and the Left is their tendency to fall into 'groupthink' and vilify people because they don't spew the party line..the hell with that!

Asclepias

Read it yourself.
Well she certainly has her opinion and money to stand by it without apologizing.
I can't say that I would be apologizing. I'm done with this silly shit.

Screw 'perception'. Too many are falling into the optics trap. If you choose to mis-perceive..often deliberately...what I say..that's YOUR problem..not mine. The worst thing about both the Right and the Left is their tendency to fall into 'groupthink' and vilify people because they don't spew the party line..the hell with that!
One of things you can tell about a non-leader is their ignorance on how to deal with people. How you are perceived is everything regardless of the truth. You build currency with people slowly and you lose it easily. You need some self improvement.

Asclepias

Read it yourself.
You can easily apologizing for offending someone. You dont have to apologize for your feelings.

Asclepias

Read it yourself.
You can easily apologizing for offending someone. You dont have to apologize for your feelings.

It would be so much easier to tweet the approved hashtags – because of course trans rights are human rights and of course trans lives matter – scoop up the woke cookies and bask in a virtue-signalling afterglow. There’s joy, relief and safety in conformity. As Simone de Beauvoir also wrote, “… without a doubt it is more comfortable to endure blind bondage than to work for one’s liberation; the dead, too, are better suited to the earth than the living.”

Huge numbers of women are justifiably terrified by the trans activists; I know this because so many have got in touch with me to tell their stories. They’re afraid of doxxing, of losing their jobs or their livelihoods, and of violence.

But endlessly unpleasant as its constant targeting of me has been, I refuse to bow down to a movement that I believe is doing demonstrable harm in seeking to erode ‘woman’ as a political and biological class and offering cover to predators like few before it. I stand alongside the brave women and men, gay, straight and trans, who’re standing up for freedom of speech and thought, and for the rights and safety of some of the most vulnerable in our society: young gay kids, fragile teenagers, and women who’re reliant on and wish to retain their single sex spaces. Polls show those women are in the vast majority, and exclude only those privileged or lucky enough never to have come up against male violence or sexual assault, and who’ve never troubled to educate themselves on how prevalent it is.

The one thing that gives me hope is that the women who can protest and organise, are doing so, and they have some truly decent men and trans people alongside them. Political parties seeking to appease the loudest voices in this debate are ignoring women’s concerns at their peril. In the UK, women are reaching out to each other across party lines, concerned about the erosion of their hard-won rights and widespread intimidation. None of the gender critical women I’ve talked to hates trans people; on the contrary. Many of them became interested in this issue in the first place out of concern for trans youth, and they’re hugely sympathetic towards trans adults who simply want to live their lives, but who’re facing a backlash for a brand of activism they don’t endorse. The supreme irony is that the attempt to silence women with the word ‘TERF’ may have pushed more young women towards radical feminism than the movement’s seen in decades.

Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back