Israeli scientist says COVID-19 could be treated for under $1/day

The article you are quoting says: "The study appeared on the MedRxiv health-research sharing site. It has not yet been peer reviewed."
I wasn't familiar with that site so I followed the link to MedRxiv and clicked on the "about" tab.

About medRxiv [FAQ]

medRxiv (pronounced "med-archive") is a free online archive and distribution server for complete but unpublished manuscripts (preprints) in the medical, clinical, and related health sciences. Preprints are preliminary reports of work that have not been certified by peer review. They should not be relied on to guide clinical practice or health-related behavior and should not be reported in news media as established information.

Zappa? Here? Woh, Groovy, he he, I'm new here, this is fun!

Four countries embraced Ivermectin and all four quickly changed their minds when no one was being helped by this drug. Peru was hailed as an ivermectin success story by ivermectin advocates and pro ivermectin scientists. Peru currently has the highest per capita death rate from covid and is currently under a national health emergency. This is the country that initially included ivermectin in their covid treatment protocols. If ivermectin is the miracle drug everyone claims it is, why are countries like Peru reversing direction on it's use, as desperate as they are?
You just said that they aren't using it and that their numbers shot up.

Maybe they were using a knockoff Ivermectin, or more likely the globalists and big pharma donated free shit if they claimed that Ivermectin was not working. Peru is a shit country, and there is no telling what they did right or wrong.

Forum List

Back