I've pondered on something for several years

What does that have to do with your OP?
Quite a bit, actually- it shows 2 things- christianity is more prevalent in Iran than in the land of the Israel- therefore, it shows christians might contemplate Israel is a bit behind the curve when it comes to christianity acceptance and has been for a long time- so it deepens the not understanding why christians are so enamored with jews-

Actually that is your opinion since you do not understand or know the Spirit that rules over the hearts of men (humans and hosts).
But you do? 'splain me to it.
I already did a portion of it and you can't perceive it (Its okay as many others don't get it yet either because they have been lead down to a ditch). It is something that you first have to find within yourself with self examination and of course you have to be diligently searching or have that desire to know or understand it.

Curious are there things that you know but you do not know why or how you know them? And then when you go searching for answers there is confirmation. Or inclinations to look up things that you would have never considered? For instance when I was searching for answers on why Wells Fargo went so vehemently after a couple of nobodies like Rod and I. I needed to understand fully in as much as possible; so, I awoke one morning hearing look up Cargill an Monsanto (I knew in my heart that was an urging from the Spirit to look in that direction). In my mind I could not fathom WTH would they have to do with what went down concerning us but as I looked many answers came quickly. (many of those pages that answered my questions are scrubbed or changed now but still in my memory)

Are there people that you immediately connect with the first time you meet even though you have nothing that seems to be in common?

I could hear my son frantically calling me once. We were well over a thousand miles away. Apparently he' been trying for over a week to reach me to check up and see how mom was doing. We didn't know the phone line outside had come loose and so the phone was out. Intuition or that spiritual connection? Words are like that. As humans there are Words that resonate in our spirits and move our souls as it is a viable connection to confirm what we feel within.

Last edited:
Quite a bit, actually- it shows 2 things- christianity is more prevalent in Iran than in the land of the Israel- therefore, it shows christians might contemplate Israel is a bit behind the curve when it comes to christianity acceptance and has been for a long time- so it deepens the not understanding why christians are so enamored with jews-
Yet there leadership has a stranglehold on them that is by nature evil and violent. We can connect and care for them but they are stuck with that evil that will be up to them to overcome somehow.

The Koran accepts Jesus as a prophet.
The Tanach does not Jesus as anything but a person.

I already did a portion of it and you can't perceive it
You gave me an opinion or 3- opinions are not really acceptable- no matter what sect (or Party) says they are.

As for Wells Fargo, Monsanto and Cargill- I doubt there was a personal vendetta- I will say, follow the money, see the agenda. Check out their major stock owners, the so-called leaders high up the food chain- and no, I've never looked. I don't care. Follow the money see the agenda in ANY enterpise, up to and including politics and religion.

Warning: It may offend you and you've already said you don't read what offends you. That is a disservice to yourself- knowledge isn't biased in its origin- btw- and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

I already did a portion of it and you can't perceive it
You gave me an opinion or 3- opinions are not really acceptable- no matter what sect (or Party) says they are.

As for Wells Fargo, Monsanto and Cargill- I doubt there was a personal vendetta- I will say, follow the money, see the agenda. Check out their major stock owners, the so-called leaders high up the food chain- and no, I've never looked. I don't care. Follow the money see the agenda in ANY enterpise, up to and including politics and religion.

Warning: It may offend you and you've already said you don't read what offends you. That is a disservice to yourself- knowledge isn't biased in its origin- btw- and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-
I actually have more than just opinion but you don't accept that. Which is your prerogative.
Actually I just don't digest what I believe to be garbage. If I was offended I most likely wouldn't converse with you in any form.

We can connect and care for them but they are stuck with that evil that will be up to them to overcome somehow
Israel believes it can do no wrong- where is its salvation?
I'm pretty certain you are talking about the earthly nation called Israel. If not you can correct me.
From what I have read what you are saying is not true. They have people in contention with some of their government's actions too. That is the nature of that beast called government.

Actually I just don't digest what I believe to be garbage.
garbage is an opinion- one man's trash is another man's treasure- beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc..

Relegating differing opinions to trash is narrow minded which leads to shallow thinking- results speak for themselves- just look around this forum and see the fact.

They have people in contention with some of their government's actions too.
Yeah, that nut-un-yahoo is still directing the animosity and his minions here still choose sides. I guess to keep things on an even keel. Correct?

Actually I just don't digest what I believe to be garbage.
garbage is an opinion- one man's trash is another man's treasure- beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc..

Relegating differing opinions to trash is narrow minded which leads to shallow thinking- results speak for themselves- just look around this forum and see the fact.
True but a lot of the trash I simply find no use for because it has a very nasty stench to it. Others I do not believe are worth wasting any time on at all so I ignore their trash too.

They have people in contention with some of their government's actions too.
Yeah, that nut-un-yahoo is still directing the animosity and his minions here still choose sides. I guess to keep things on an even keel. Correct?
I know Rod doesn't care for him or I should say a lot of his policies. As for me I don't follow it all that closely but do have people I converse with from Iran, etc. as they try to relay what it going down on the ground in their battle for some liberty.

From what I have read what you are saying is not true.
You've already said you don't read what offends you- I have posted many articles bearing witness to what I say here- have you ever heard the song, "We are the Cowboys" (Billy Joe Shaver wrote it) there's a line in the song; "we're picking our words so we don't have to eat em"- that's what I do- I also look at the bigger picture and results- the results speak for themselves- no interpretation or translation is necessary-

You've already said you don't read what offends you- I have posted many articles bearing witness to what I say here- have you ever heard the song, "We are the Cowboys" (Billy Joe Shaver wrote it) there's a line in the song; "we're picking our words so we don't have to eat em"- that's what I do- I also look at the bigger picture and results- the results speak for themselves- no interpretation or translation is necessary-
Okay so I used the wrong words. I was in the process of getting ready to go with a friend and did not choose my words very well, sue me.

Also I will go back to saying the OP article is a mismash of garbage. That happens and it may make sense to you but it is worthless to me other than your questions did prompt me to do a bit of searching on the history of the Jewish author you quoted.

True but a lot of the trash I simply find no use for because it has a very nasty stench to it. Others I do not believe or worth wasting any time on at all so I ignore their trash too.
So you judge opinions you don't approve of as trash? How can you form an objective opinion on anything? Especially if you refuse to read them?!
To arrive at an objective conclusion one has to consider all the evidence- not what just pleases- that's called being open minded- it helps broaden the knowledge base which leads to deeper thinking- shallow and narrow leads to materialistic and superficial conclusions- criminal lawyers love (or hate) people like you being on a jury- DA's especially- they feel a conviction is on their side regardless of the evidence- some judges like it too- like the ones refusing evidence about the election- see, that's how that shallow and narrow thinking takes hold- defending the indefensible because, well, my trash doesn't have quite the stench your trash does, IMO- it ain't rocket science- it only takes looking at the bigger picture.

Okay so I used the wrong words. I was in the process of getting ready to go with a friend and did not choose my words very well, sue me.
Words mean things- or they don't- like I said, "I pick my words so I don't have to eat em"

Forum List

Back