I've Had Enough

If Hamas, Islamic Jihad and all their friends, stop using their own infants as human shields against our soldiers, the children of Gaza will stay perfectly safe.

Now you just turned on your IDF part timer mode :lol:

I'm just saying things the way they are.

Thats not the way they are....jihad and hamas always go out of their way and end up getting killed....everybody knows how much they are willing to give their life...they are just like that....

Thats not the way they are....jihad and hamas always go out of their way and end up getting killed....everybody knows how much they are willing to give their life...they are just like that....
That is the result of all that inbreeding.

Hossfly let me and Lipush do the talking it sounds better....don't out you're muslims are breeding bs in this

Hossfly let me and Lipush do the talking it sounds better....don't out you're muslims are breeding bs in this
Go ahead on. I was just trying to help you explain. Continue.

Now you just turned on your IDF part timer mode :lol:

Just like any Israeli combat soldier will gladly give his life for our country. However, he would not risk an Israeli child's life to prevent himself from being killed.

Do Hamas people can say the same thing for themselves?

Go ahead on. I was just trying to help you explain. Continue.

love0073.gif

When I watched that stupid trailer, I could immediately tell the voices were dubbed over and it wasn't about Mohammed, that it was done to incite violence. The tactic worked and here's why:

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Why should we care for jeff bayard's opinion?
Jeff Bayard
Regardless of all these genetic diseases, it certainly didn't stop the Jews from winning many Nobel prizes, nor does it seem to stop the Jews in Israel from coming up with all the brillitant medical and technical innovations, does it, Yoursef. Meanwhile, Yousef has no problem with the scientists in Jewish laboratories working on a cure for a blood diseases which mainly afflicts Arabs. Can he honestly say that the Muslims would ever work on a diseases which mainly afflicts the Jews?

What Jewsish genes do not have is the need to rage in the streets, attack foreign embassies, and slaughter innocent foreign diplomats.
I can only wonder what kind of genes cause a person to excuse and defend such actions.

What are you talking about Lipush? Abraham wasn't an Israelite according to your religon he was but he wasn't......Muhamamd never went to Israel and Jews weren't in control of that and anyway so that made no sense......and no God isn't restricted to Israel....God loves the righteous....if most of the people in Israel followed the Torah the way it supposed to be followed and it's very strict....then you might have a point but they dont.....

He was but he wasn't?
89.gif

Well THAT makes sense!:lol:

Of course God is not limited to Israel, but it was Israel to which the Torah was given. God loves all righteous people and those who do good. That doesn't change the fact that Muhammad tried to deliver the message of Islam to the Jews but later on fought them. It is known to all.

Of course there are Jews who don't follow the Torah. There are Jews who kill, and Jews who committe crimes against their brothers, and those who lie and cheat. Just like there are Muslims and Christians who do so. So what's the issue
17.gif

It's not just about kill and steal why don't you guys ever mention premarital sex and boyfriend/girlfriend? The Torah condemns both and a lot of people have premarital sex in Israel....just go to the tel aviv beach:D

Islam doesnt say the prophets were muslim because they born Muslim.....Muhamamd said they are muslims because they believe in the One and only God with no partners....which is Hashem....and Muhamamd had to try to convert everyone it was his job as a Propeht and he as very nervous if God would be mad at him....some Jews believed him and others didnt

In Tel Aviv they want also busses on Shabbos. They have gay festivals. There is nothing "Jewish" about Tel Aviv. most of Israelis see Tel Aviv as a separate country.

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with sex before marriage. Imagining myself seeing his family Jewels only after the Chuppah to only discover he doesn't really know how to use them?:lol: That could be a serious bummer! LOL.

I know Muslims believe that anyone's born Muslims. That's something I heard more than one Muslim say. I think it's insane, but that's my own opinion. We can argue forever about if Allah and HaShem are one and the same and not agree. That's kind of a redundant arguement.

Just like any Israeli combat soldier will gladly give his life for our country. However, he would not risk an Israeli child's life to prevent himself from being killed.

This is where you are lying your ass off .....Israeli soldiers will gladly go in a plane or sit on a computer for their country.....hamas militsnts gave their lives so many times...we all remember how many of their militants were dying from them all throughout gaza.....we would never let children die.....again you ever experienced being bombed by a world power....this is where you might lose all respect from me

He was but he wasn't?
89.gif

Well THAT makes sense!:lol:

Of course God is not limited to Israel, but it was Israel to which the Torah was given. God loves all righteous people and those who do good. That doesn't change the fact that Muhammad tried to deliver the message of Islam to the Jews but later on fought them. It is known to all.

Of course there are Jews who don't follow the Torah. There are Jews who kill, and Jews who committe crimes against their brothers, and those who lie and cheat. Just like there are Muslims and Christians who do so. So what's the issue
17.gif

It's not just about kill and steal why don't you guys ever mention premarital sex and boyfriend/girlfriend? The Torah condemns both and a lot of people have premarital sex in Israel....just go to the tel aviv beach:D

Islam doesnt say the prophets were muslim because they born Muslim.....Muhamamd said they are muslims because they believe in the One and only God with no partners....which is Hashem....and Muhamamd had to try to convert everyone it was his job as a Propeht and he as very nervous if God would be mad at him....some Jews believed him and others didnt

In Tel Aviv they want also busses on Shabbos. They have gay festivals. There is nothing "Jewish" about Tel Aviv. most of Israelis see Tel Aviv as a separate country.

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with sex before marriage. Imagining myself seeing his family Jewels only after the Chuppah to only discover he doesn't really know how to use them?:lol: That could be a serious bummer! LOL.

I know Muslims believe that anyone's born Muslims. That's something I heard more than one Muslim say. I think it's insane, but that's my own opinion. We can argue forever about if Allah and HaShem are one and the same and not agree. That's kind of a redundant arguement.

You dont see anything wrong with premarital sex? Why should Hashem love Jews the most then?

Is Hashem proud of the tel aviv Israelis?

The Torah is against premarital sex so you are throwing Yahwah under the bus

This is where you are lying your ass off .....Israeli soldiers will gladly go in a plane or sit on a computer for their country.....hamas militsnts gave their lives so many times...we all remember how many of their militants were dying from them all throughout gaza.....we would never let children die.....again you ever experienced being bombed by a world power....this is where you might lose all respect from me

Those who join the combat forces do so because they WISH. I'm not talking about free-students kind of soldiers who complain all day. I'm talking about the people who go off to war, and fight for real.

My cousin got drafted to Golani. His sister was a Tank management soldier. They both were combats. I saw my little cousin grew up from a toddler to a man, and I know that every day he can get killed near the violent border. But he does what he dous out of love for Israel and this something that makes his parents proud. He wouldn't sattle for any less than this.

Hamas were caught many times using humans shields, admitted by their own people. the Organizations were found doing so more than once. They don't succeed in hiding it very well. In Israel the impression is that they don't care much for their children like we do for ours. That's the personal feeling.

You dont see anything wrong with premarital sex? Why should Hashem love Jews the most then?

Sex is what life is all about. How do you think you got here?

Your last sentence is weird.

And if HaShem loves Tel-Aviv Jews? I don't know. And That's between them and him, I guess. None of My biz.

Sex is what life is all about. How do you think you got here?

%7B3674E1C6-B1C0-43BE-8DF2-600A26BE760D%7D.gif

:lol:

Those who join the combat forces do so because they WISH. I'm not talking about free-students kind of soldiers who complain all day. I'm talking about the people who go off to war, and fight for real.

My cousin got drafted to Golani. His sister was a Tank management soldier. They both were combats. I saw my little cousin grew up from a toddler to a man, and I know that every day he can get killed near the violent border. But he does what he dous out of love for Israel and this something that makes his parents proud. He wouldn't sattle for any less than this.

Hamas were caught many times using humans shields, admitted by their own people. the Organizations were found doing so more than once. They don't succeed in hiding it very well. In Israel the impression is that they don't care much for their children like we do for ours. That's the personal feeling.

IDF troops don't have to worry about a tank shell, a drone missile, a jet missile, a helicopter......hamas militsnts do...every single one of them are considered targets by Israel

They risk a lot more than anybody from Israel has.....Hamas always went in combat with IDF troops when the Idf was in gaza before 2005....

And your human shields bs that the IDF teaches you is bs...simple as that....Gaza is a city and very densely populated that's what results in civilian deaths...gaza doesn't have hills, mountains....anythitn that could be strategic...they all operate from the floor...flat floor...so it makes it way harder for them

And if HaShem loves Tel-Aviv Jews? I don't know. And That's between them and him, I guess. None of My biz.

Any Jew that has pre martial sex and any Muslim Hashem would be mad at....it's considered a big sin in both religons...you are ignoring the Torah that way....so how are you gonna tell us Hamas militants have no morals? They don't do drugs, alcohol , they stop people from that sinful stuff....they don't even look at women...they pray every prayer....they are the most kind and Mature people I ever seen....they respect their parents better than anyone and you are gonna tell me Hashem somehow hates them? They follow your Torah a hudnred times better than any Israeli

I will address all your points soon, but I'll have to retire soon, because in less then 24 hours I have a flight to catch, and since tomorrow it's Rosh HaShanah, that will be a long day. Will answer your points though.:)

Last edited:

Any Jew that has pre martial sex and any Muslim Hashem would be mad at....it's considered a big sin in both religons...you are ignoring the Torah that way....so how are you gonna tell us Hamas militants have no morals? They don't do drugs, alcohol , they stop people from that sinful stuff....they don't even look at women...they pray every prayer....they are the most kind and Mature people I ever seen....they respect their parents better than anyone and you are gonna tell me Hashem somehow hates them? They follow your Torah a hudnred times better than any Israeli
I know quite a few Muslims and a bar in my neighborhood is very dependent upon their patronage.

I know quite a few Muslims and a bar in my neighborhood is very dependent upon their patronage.

Those are non believers not muslims....I stay with my words....hypocrites they are

Those are non believers not muslims....I stay with my words....hypocrites they are

Pre marital sex. Because? rape is not sex? keep in mind---islamic law not only allows muslim men to rape "the enemy" customarily rape of "the enemy" is encouraged which is why more than a million sudanse christians were raped to the religious muslims directed by KHARTOUM and 1/4 millon east pakistanis were raped in 1971 by the west ppakstani army-----none of the rapes were prosecuted because in a shariah court they were LEGAL Torah law not only outlaws rape------even consensual sex with a WAR CAPTIVE is not allowed

Forum List

Back