I've been thinking about a new wheel gun...and here it is.

Woo Hoo!!!!
I actually found one at Collectors Firearms here in Houston!!!!
Already paid for it and ready for pick up tomorrow!!!
I should have called them first obviously.
I got the last one in stock!!! Of course I had to pay $995 which is a $150 bucks more than I originally found it for but I dont have to pay for shipping and I can pick it up immediately.

Now that $450 ammo purchase was a good idea after all!!!
Again....who buys ten year old ammo?
When I walk into my local Academy Sports and Outdoors I can assure you they are NOT selling surplus NATO ammo.
It's shelf product subject to a ten year prison sentence in a jurisdiction of interstate or foreign commerce. It's not yours even if you pay the full asking price and walk out the door with the receipt.

:uhoh3:
Again....who buys ten year old ammo?
When I walk into my local Academy Sports and Outdoors I can assure you they are NOT selling surplus NATO ammo.
It's shelf product subject to a ten year prison sentence in a jurisdiction of interstate or foreign commerce. It's not yours even if you pay the full asking price and walk out the door with the receipt.

Welp...here she is!!!
And she's a Biggun!!!
B8B8EBBB-6305-4637-9335-A84574BEBD64.jpeg

The only thing that sucks is I either go to the range,which I hate doing,or wait until after deer season because the guy we lease from doesnt want people blasting away during the season,which is totally understandable.

Our Department of Conservation offers both controlled and non-controlled ranges.

Unfortunately, last time I was at the unmanned range some teenaged imbecile pointed a malfunctioning HiPoint Carbine right at me.

So now I go to the controlled range.

It sucks...but getting shot sucks worse.

The only thing that sucks is I either go to the range,which I hate doing,or wait until after deer season because the guy we lease from doesnt want people blasting away during the season,which is totally understandable.

Our Department of Conservation offers both controlled and non-controlled ranges.

Unfortunately, last time I was at the unmanned range some teenaged imbecile pointed a malfunctioning HiPoint Carbine right at me.

So now I go to the controlled range.

It sucks...but getting shot sucks worse.

I envy the guys in the desert S.W that have thousands of square miles they can shoot in.

Forum List

Back