I've been thinking about a new wheel gun...and here it is.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
I've wanted a new wheel gun for quite some time and I decided on this beauty!!! Ordered it about 15 minutes ago.
It shoots 10mm and 40 S&W and it packs a bigger punch than the .357 it's good for deer,bear,hogs and of course democrats.
Cant wait to shoot this thing....assuming I can find some ammo.
I got the 6.5 barrel.

10mm has about the same power as a .357
how much?

It's a bit more potent than the .357..
You can click on the spinning loading dealy mabobber and it will show you the price.
Guns that shoot two different rounds are neat.
A .44 magnum can also shoot .44 specials
A .357 magnum can also shoot .38 specials.
The .40 will have a light kick in such a heavy frame.
Revolvers are more reliable also.

how much?

You can click on the spinning loading dealy mabobber and it will show you the price.

I wanted a new wheel gun because they're fun to shoot and are slightly more accurate.
My favorite will always be the FNX .45 Tactical.

how much?

I wanted a new wheel gun because they're fun to shoot and are slightly more accurate.
Charter Arms makes a small .40 revolver.
charterarmsPitbulljhjhgj.jpg

how much?

Charter Arms makes a small .40 revolver.
View attachment 412827

Dont care for the short barrel revolvers since It wont be an everyday carry gun.
I reserve that for semi autos for the capacity.

The 10mm or .41"--.44"--.45" pistols are too big for me. That large a caliber knocks my shoulder out of joint and gives me a pain in the neck. A .357" or 9mm would be the maximum caliber handgun I could shoot comfortably.

Some of the "gun safety" and self-defense courses teach you to hold the pistol with both hands, elbows locked, but you need to keep your elbows loose to cushion the recoil shock.

It is necessary to practice shooting a pistol one-handed in either single-action or double-action mode from a variety of positions without too much unwanted political or law enforcement company at the range.

That's very nice!!!

While auto pistols outnumber my revolvers I still have quite a few. Couple 22's. 1895 Nagant. 2 38's (one a scandium S&W snub other a S&W M64 HB 4". There's more and of course half dozen cap and balls 1849, 51, 78, .31, .36, .44

My 64 is a DAO, stock pic, tackdriver. So is whe snub in scandium for a snub!
v7qhgEFeISxyGtC0CtZ3wHLSusDPQlkjRIs-EIaB_q0iQn5y2EnLND6io9lU7gyqGkbB1-FhKsfnVSPSRX5JHHww9IHac9tkNhdfTYNlembPiX9dhDGBSSPACwv7anNmrQ2nz4dCRA

Now one of the funnest. 1895 Nagant, 1929 issue, TULA arsenal. Interesting design. As you cock, the rounds (that's why that stock pic one can se the taper) actually enter the barrel, sealing it. Only revolver ever been sucessufully suppressed (watch some utubes) They are 7 rounds, SA and DA but DA is about a 20# pull. Fast reloads, maybe 5 min if your fast. But fuNNNNN!

679d179122dc1e5638f75c7621230a34.jpg

The 10mm or .41"--.44"--.45" pistols are too big for me. That large a caliber knocks my shoulder out of joint and gives me a pain in the neck. A .357" or 9mm would be the maximum caliber handgun I could shoot comfortably.

Some of the "gun safety" and self-defense courses teach you to hold the pistol with both hands, elbows locked, but you need to keep your elbows loose to cushion the recoil shock.

It is necessary to practice shooting a pistol one-handed in either single-action or double-action mode from a variety of positions without too much unwanted political or law enforcement company at the range.

I dont go to the range.
I hate em!!! We go to the lease where we have our own gun range and can have a few adult beverages when we shoot.
As far as shooting one handed thats frowned upon unless you have no choice.
My Wife can shoot my .45 without issue.
Are you frail in some way?
You can learn to shoot larger calibers with practice. You just need to learn how to properly control the recoil.
Oh...you shouldnt shoot with your elbows locked,a slight bend helps to absorb the recoil.

I dont go to the range.
I hate em!!! We go to the lease where we have our own gun range and can have a few adult beverages when we shoot.
As far as shooting one handed thats frowned upon unless you have no choice.
My Wife can shoot my .45 without issue.
Are you frail in some way?
You can learn to shoot larger calibers with practice. You just need to learn how to properly control the recoil.
Oh...you shouldnt shoot with your elbows locked,a slight bend helps to absorb the recoil.

I never go to the range. I just shoot out the window of my apartment.

No one hears it over the street noise.

That's very nice!!!

While auto pistols outnumber my revolvers I still have quite a few. Couple 22's. 1895 Nagant. 2 38's (one a scandium S&W snub other a S&W M64 HB 4". There's more and of course half dozen cap and balls 1849, 51, 78, .31, .36, .44

My 64 is a DAO, stock pic, tackdriver. So is whe snub in scandium for a snub!
v7qhgEFeISxyGtC0CtZ3wHLSusDPQlkjRIs-EIaB_q0iQn5y2EnLND6io9lU7gyqGkbB1-FhKsfnVSPSRX5JHHww9IHac9tkNhdfTYNlembPiX9dhDGBSSPACwv7anNmrQ2nz4dCRA

Now one of the funnest. 1895 Nagant, 1929 issue, TULA arsenal. Interesting design. As you cock, the rounds (that's why that stock pic one can se the taper) actually enter the barrel, sealing it. Only revolver ever been sucessufully suppressed (watch some utubes) They are 7 rounds, SA and DA but DA is about a 20# pull. Fast reloads, maybe 5 min if your fast. But fuNNNNN!

679d179122dc1e5638f75c7621230a34.jpg

Learn something new everyday.
I had no idea there was a revolver that was compatible with a suppressor.

Forum List

Back