I've Been Shot

A full quarantine is always one way to end an epidemic, but that only works if you do it fast and complete, with contract tracing.
We did that with Ebola.
But we were unwilling to do that with covid-19.
If we had, then it would only have lasted 2 weeks and the epidemic would have been gone for good.
I
A full quarantine is always one way to end an epidemic, but that only works if you do it fast and complete, with contract tracing.
We did that with Ebola.
But we were unwilling to do that with covid-19.
If we had, then it would only have lasted 2 weeks and the epidemic would have been gone for good.
I agree but the problem doing this is we weren't prepared. To quarantine, you would have to be able to test people when the epidemic was in it's infancy in March of 2020, but we didn't have working test kits. We didn't have enough trained personnel. We didn't have enough equipment or masks. And most important we did have any plans to deal with an epidemic and the chain of responsibility was not well defined.

Last edited:
When every one of those sources has contradicted their own information, none. I am aware and I am informed. I know a snowjob when I see one and the last year and a half has been one big amateurish shit show snowjob. I don't trust government and I definitely don't trust a bunch of ignorant politicians parroting "follow the science" There has been NOTHING scientific about this entire scamdemic.
So the cult gets it's information from the gateway pundit?

That is deceptive to say 75% of hospital workers have been vaccinated.
Of course they are, because those who would not be vaccinated were fired.
So the numbers then are skewed.
What I am saying is that without any draconian mandate, then likely only about 50% would be vaccinated.
The point being that medical workers are some of the most skeptical of these experimental, unapproved, GMO vaccines.

And the evidence is these mRNA vaccines are much risker than you are saying.
{...

Reports of Anaphylaxis After Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines in the US—December 14, 2020-January 18, 2021​

CDC identified 66 case reports received by VAERS that met Brighton Collaboration case definition criteria for anaphylaxis (levels 1, 2 or 3): 47 following Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine ...}

That is over 100 vaccine hospitalizations in just a 1 month period, only looking at anaphylaxis, which tends to be the most immediate reaction.
There also are many other reactions, such as swelling of the heart, etc., that are slower to be noticed.

I could quote all sorts of numbers and sites, but it hardly is worth the effort, since it seems no one trusts anyone's numbers any more.
But obviously these are the single most risky, unapproved, medical prescriptions ever made. And they have the potential to get vastly worse in the long term, once we find out how they are permanently effecting the immune system.
5% of the US population has suffered anaphylaxis. Fatal outcomes are very rare. Anaphylaxis is listed as possible adverse effect of all the Covid-91 vaccines as most vaccines . Anaphylaxis can be a reaction to milk, peanuts, insect sings, and fish. The vaccine questionnaire ask about Anaphylactic reactions before administering the vaccine. Epinephrine is required at all vaccination sites as well as emergency rooms, and EMS kits.

When every one of those sources has contradicted their own information, none. I am aware and I am informed. I know a snowjob when I see one and the last year and a half has been one big amateurish shit show snowjob. I don't trust government and I definitely don't trust a bunch of ignorant politicians parroting "follow the science" There has been NOTHING scientific about this entire scamdemic.
It must be wonderful to be omnipotent however, the rest of us have to dependent on what we consider to be reliable sources.
Every reliable source of information makes mistakes and yes they have to contradicts themselves as new scientific data becomes available.

Last edited:
It must be wonderful to be omnipotent however, the rest of us have to dependent on what we consider to be reliable sources.
Every reliable source of information makes mistakes and yes they have to contradicts themselves as new scientific data becomes available.
Next you'll tell me that masks are effective---make that two, maybe three. Nope only if they're N-95. Sure anything that makes you happy.

That is silly because they took over 9 years to carefully test the Salk vaccine, and since it used a real virus, there was not much chance of anything going wrong.
But since these mRNA vaccines are totally synthetic and made with GMO techniques, with these unapproved vaccines, anything could happen.
They just didn't dream up the vaccines last year fella. They have been working on coronaviruses since the SARS out break 20 years ago. Hell the company Moderna is named after it.

Sort of.
Some one should have put a stop to "flattening the curve"
That it the worst possible strategy for any epidemic because that slows it down, but then prevents herd immunity and makes it last forever.
There are other strategies that work fast and would have saved lives.
But for some reason, Trump deferred to Fauci, and "flattening the curve" became our national policy.
Hardly the worse strategy as it allows our medical field to react and not be overrun with seriously ill people.

Smart people know that, why did you not?

Not if your a former president conservative. You just go with your gut and double down if proved that was the wrong course.

Hardly the worse strategy as it allows our medical field to react and not be overrun with seriously ill people.

Smart people know that, why did you not?
They were never overrun....... it just didn't happen. They were also never in any danger of being overrun.

I know, you saw it on CNN and believed it, but I was in a major hospital, in the 4th biggest city in the country, looking around me with my own 2 eyes, and the place was a fucking ghost town. :45:

This has always been 99.999% bullshit, guy. Have you still not woken up to that?

They were never overrun....... it just didn't happen. They were also never in any danger of being overrun.

I know, you saw it on CNN and believed it, but I was in a major hospital, in the 4th biggest city in the country, looking around me with my own 2 eyes, and the place was a fucking ghost town. :45:

This has always been 99.999% bullshit, guy. Have you still not woken up to that?
Bullshit, and what city was that again?

The morality rate of COVID-19 is .001%?

As quoted by you by your ass.

The morality rate of COVID-19 is .001%?

As quoted by you by your ass.
Isn't it?

Hardly anyone ever actually dies from it, some folks die with it, but since they were almost all already knocking on heaven's door when they got it, you can hardly say it was the cause of death.

Forum List

Back