I've Been Shot

A full quarantine is always one way to end an epidemic, but that only works if you do it fast and complete, with contract tracing.
We did that with Ebola.
But we were unwilling to do that with covid-19.
If we had, then it would only have lasted 2 weeks and the epidemic would have been gone for good.

A full quarantine is always one way to end an epidemic, but that only works if you do it fast and complete, with contract tracing.
We did that with Ebola.
But we were unwilling to do that with covid-19.
If we had, then it would only have lasted 2 weeks and the epidemic would have been gone for good.
And isn't that what Trump was saying and apparently expecting? April 2020 he was telling us to expect to be back to normal by end of month--- Easter.

So here we are more than a year later still being jerked off by the government.

And isn't that what Trump was saying and apparently expecting? April 2020 he was telling us to expect to be back to normal by end of month--- Easter.

So here we are more than a year later still being jerked off by the government.

Yes, I am anti-Trumps, but actually he was reasonably correct about the pandemic.
The 2 ways that work are fast.
You either do full quarantine if its very lethal, or accelerated infection if it is not.
Either way it is gone in 2 weeks.
But we did not do any way that can possibly work.
For some reason we decided to "flatten the curve", which not only can never work to end any epidemic, but it actually maximizes the death toll by making it last forever.

You could follow this thread that is available on this board and get some CDC VAERS info. I predict that you will find a reason to discount it. But here it is. VAERS Reports Largest One-Week Increase in Deaths as New Vaccine Propaganda Plan Announced
Tracing back through a number of websites, this story seem to have started like most lies start with a grain of truth; that is the number of deaths reported in VAERS is increasing disproportionally to the number of vaccinations.

The Devender, an organization that has fought the use of vaccines for years reported that "The number of Deaths "After Covid-19 Vaccinations" Jumps by More Than 2,000 Within One Week. The Libertyflot, an alt Right publication written by an ex-high school teacher reported that "The number of deaths reported "from the COVID-19 shots" jumped from 6,985 to 9,048 through July 2." Then following the chain, the numbers increases as the story is told and deaths became cause by Covid-19. I appreciate your post because it reveals how the truth is altered from being misleading to an out right lie.

BTW, the VAERS database is nothing more than a tip line used by CDC investigators of adverse events that occur within 60 days after vaccination. It does not contain any information on the results of investigations and there is no attempt to remove false nor erroneous date.

Yes, I am anti-Trumps, but actually he was reasonably correct about the pandemic.
The 2 ways that work are fast.
You either do full quarantine if its very lethal, or accelerated infection if it is not.
Either way it is gone in 2 weeks.
But we did not do any way that can possibly work.
For some reason we decided to "flatten the curve", which not only can never work to end any epidemic, but it actually maximizes the death toll by making it last forever.
Absolutely. Obviously, viruses only live on surfaces for days at best if not continuously given new hosts to breed in.

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 4.10.17 PM.png

I'm old too. With health issues. I still refuse to get the jab. They can come arrest me, toss me in a non vaxed camp, but I STILL will not get it. IF I get this chinese virus concocted by them and Fauci..so be it.

Tracing back through a number of websites, this story seem to have started like most lies start with a grain of truth; that is the number of deaths reported in VAERS is increasing disproportionally to the number of vaccinations.

The Devender, an organization that has fought the use of vaccines for years reported that "The number of Deaths "After Covid-19 Vaccinations" Jumps by More Than 2,000 Within One Week. The Libertyflot, an alt Right publication written by an ex-high school teacher reported that "The number of deaths reported "from the COVID-19 shots" jumped from 6,985 to 9,048 through July 2." Then following the chain, the numbers increases as the story is told and deaths became cause by Covid-19. I appreciate your post because it reveals how the truth is altered from being misleading to an out right lie.

BTW, the VAERS database is nothing more than a tip line used by CDC investigators of adverse events that occur within 60 days after vaccination. It does not contain any information on the results of investigations and there is no attempt to remove false nor erroneous date.

I disagree with that analysis, that VAERS is being hijack upwards, for a number of reasons.
First of all, deaths from the vaccine should increase disproportionately to the number of vaccination.
The number of deaths from the vaccine should increase proportionally to the amount time after vaccination, not just the number of vaccinations, so it should accelerate as old vaccinations start triggering more serious side effects. We are talking about things like allergic reactions and over active immune responses, not a static chemical reaction like poisoning.
Second is that there is no one ensuring VAERS even gets any report of vaccine deaths at all.
If the patient is dead, they certainly are not going to report it, and there is no one with any interest or responsibility to report the death of someone else, unless the coroner happens to see the vaccination card in the pocket of the deceased.
I did not die from my Moderna 2nd shot, but I was sick for weeks, and no one was interested.
It was administered by Walmart, and they had no interest.
No one did.
So I really doubt anyone is tracking even a small % of the harm the vaccines are causing.
And by the way, almost no one references the raw VAERS stats.
When you read a paper that is looking at VAERS, they will always preface it with "selected", meaning they have filtered out the bad data and are only using verified data.

I'm old too. With health issues. I still refuse to get the jab. They can come arrest me, toss me in a non vaxed camp, but I STILL will not get it. IF I get this chinese virus concocted by them and Fauci..so be it.
See ya.

Wrong.
Doctors and nurses are close to 50/50 on whether or not to take the vaccine.
Your numbers are wrong. Over 11,000 people vaccinated have died, and over 5,000 of those have been verified it was a reaction to the vaccine.
The 2 main causes of death from the vaccine is anaphylactic shock, and inflammation of the heart.
These are NOT at all like normal vaccines, but are totally GMO Frankensteins's monsters, with unpredictable results.
"Doctors and nurses are close to 50/50 on whether or not to take the vaccine."
No, 75% of hospital workers have been vaccinated

Nationwide, 1 in 4 hospital workers (25%) who have direct contact with patients had not received a single dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the the end of May, according to a WebMD and Medscape Medical News analysis of data collected by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) from 2,500 hospitals across the U.S.

Most of these workers who have not been vaccinated are not doctors and nurses but nursing assistants, orderlies, technicians, and therapies. Also this high rate of non-vaccinated workers is most pronounced in small rural or suburban hospitals that do not treat corvid case.

"Over 11,000 people vaccinated have died, and over 5,000 of those have been verified it was a reaction to the vaccine."
Wrong again. There are only 3 confirmed deaths caused by the vaccines, not 11,000 and as of July 19, there are 6207 reports of death after being vaccinated; that is within 60 days of the vaccination.
Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented. After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Please, no more absurd claims without evidence.

Ah, the cult runs deep in this one.

Did you skip your polio vaccine too?

That is silly because they took over 9 years to carefully test the Salk vaccine, and since it used a real virus, there was not much chance of anything going wrong.
But since these mRNA vaccines are totally synthetic and made with GMO techniques, with these unapproved vaccines, anything could happen.

That is silly because they took over 9 years to carefully test the Salk vaccine, and since it used a real virus, there was not much chance of anything going wrong.
But since these mRNA vaccines are totally synthetic and made with GMO techniques, with these unapproved vaccines, anything could happen.
So the former president created this conservative mess?

Nationwide, 1 in 4 hospital workers (25%) who have direct contact with patients had not received a single dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by the the end of May, according to a WebMD and Medscape Medical News analysis of data collected by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) from 2,500 hospitals across the U.S.

Most of these workers who have not been vaccinated are not doctors and nurses but nursing assistants, orderlies, technicians, and therapies. Also this high rate of non-vaccinated workers is most pronounced in small rural or suburban hospitals that do not treat corvid case.

"Over 11,000 people vaccinated have died, and over 5,000 of those have been verified it was a reaction to the vaccine."
Wrong again. There are only 3 confirmed deaths caused by the vaccines, not 11,000 and as of July 19, there are 6207 reports of death after being vaccinated; that is within 60 days of the vaccination.

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented. After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Then you should quit posting because you don't have one iota of evidence. All you do is parrot propaganda that your leftists tell you to parrot.

Two of the medical professionals I spoke with are at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.

Please cite your source for your stat of 1 confirmed death out of 340,000,000 doses given...
It's 3 not 1. I was reading an older link.

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Then you should quit posting because you don't have one iota of evidence. All you do is parrot propaganda that your leftists tell you to parrot.
If you don't consider the CDC, American Institute of Health, and American Society of Virology acceptable sources, exactly what sources do accept.

Last edited:
If don't consider the CDC, American Institute of Health, and American Society of Virology acceptable sources, exactly what sources do accept.
When every one of those sources has contradicted their own information, none. I am aware and I am informed. I know a snowjob when I see one and the last year and a half has been one big amateurish shit show snowjob. I don't trust government and I definitely don't trust a bunch of ignorant politicians parroting "follow the science" There has been NOTHING scientific about this entire scamdemic.

That is deceptive to say 75% of hospital workers have been vaccinated.
Of course they are, because those who would not be vaccinated were fired.
So the numbers then are skewed.
What I am saying is that without any draconian mandate, then likely only about 50% would be vaccinated.
The point being that medical workers are some of the most skeptical of these experimental, unapproved, GMO vaccines.

And the evidence is these mRNA vaccines are much risker than you are saying.
{...

Reports of Anaphylaxis After Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines in the US—December 14, 2020-January 18, 2021​

CDC identified 66 case reports received by VAERS that met Brighton Collaboration case definition criteria for anaphylaxis (levels 1, 2 or 3): 47 following Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine ...}

That is over 100 vaccine hospitalizations in just a 1 month period, only looking at anaphylaxis, which tends to be the most immediate reaction.
There also are many other reactions, such as swelling of the heart, etc., that are slower to be noticed.

I could quote all sorts of numbers and sites, but it hardly is worth the effort, since it seems no one trusts anyone's numbers any more.
But obviously these are the single most risky, unapproved, medical prescriptions ever made. And they have the potential to get vastly worse in the long term, once we find out how they are permanently effecting the immune system.

So the former president created this conservative mess?

Sort of.
Some one should have put a stop to "flattening the curve"
That it the worst possible strategy for any epidemic because that slows it down, but then prevents herd immunity and makes it last forever.
There are other strategies that work fast and would have saved lives.
But for some reason, Trump deferred to Fauci, and "flattening the curve" became our national policy.

Forum List

Back