#Itwasjustarock new protests?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
PASCO, Wash. — The rallying cry in Ferguson was "Hands up, don't shoot!" In New York, it was "I can't breathe!" In Pasco these days, the protest signs say things like "It was just a rock!!!"
Deadly shooting of Mexican man throwing rocks stirs protests
Well in this video we can see that this guy wasn't guilty, it's direct evidence! And i think that it's very sad that these policeman are such cowards, they were scared about few rocks?
How do you think, will it be like in Ferguson, or maybe cop will be justified again?

David slew Goliath, with a sling and a stone.

If Goliath had had a Glock, he would have dropped the little thug.

The idiot should have complied, got what was coming after they tazed him and he still didn't comply. Good job police.

PASCO, Wash. — The rallying cry in Ferguson was "Hands up, don't shoot!" In New York, it was "I can't breathe!" In Pasco these days, the protest signs say things like "It was just a rock!!!"
Well in this video we can see that this guy wasn't guilty, it's direct evidence! And i think that it's very sad that these policeman are such cowards, they were scared about few rocks?
How do you think, will it be like in Ferguson, or maybe cop will be justified again?
Also if the thug was white racists like you wouldn't be crying.

Still execute people with 'just a rock' in many parts of the world.

Would any of you just willingly get hit in the head with rocks....for the sake of not being mean?

Fuck him. Not only was he throwing stones at cops....he has prior arrests....for throwing rocks at cops....AND trying to take their guns away from them. So no shit...the cops arent getting close enough for him to try AGAIN to take their guns. They tried the liberal way of tazing him instead. It failed.

One less violent thug is how I see it. 7 billion people on earth. Each time a violent thug exits....the world is a fraction better than the day before.

When the police are forced to break up their protests, I suggest that they dont use tear gas or rubber bullets on them. They should "just use rocks".

Forum List

Back