It’s total cringe that someone as useless as Ivanka gives economic advice

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I already quoted a partner from Acton & Dystel saying non-athletes almost never wrote their own bios.

And if I've been slapped around by you simple-minded hacks, how come none of you can prove Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya?

:dance:
Desperate lies from a beaten bottom bitch. Information about the subject is received from the subject himself you illiterate fuck. Even if you get it from a co-author, it is the information he got from the subject himself. Crying and moving the goalposts just shows your idiocy. Continue your meltdown loser. You are dismissed bitch.

Desperate lies from a beaten bottom bitch. Information about the subject is received from the subject himself you illiterate fuck. Even if you get it from a co-author, it is the information he got from the subject himself. Crying and moving the goalposts just shows your idiocy. Continue your meltdown loser. You are dismissed bitch.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. I quoted a Dystel & Acton partner. And I found the quote on Breitbart. Even funnier, he knew more about his business than you. Infinitely more. You know nothing. Shit, you claimed Obama's "book sleeve bio" states he was born in Kenya; but then the truth emerged you were lying as you can't find an image of that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Her husband is even less qualified, except as a crook. His dad was actually in jail for white-collar crime.

It was completely unsurprising when Ivanka got a job at the WH. It was equally unsurprising when no republican expressed any criticism of the blatant nepotism. Why do they care right?! Ivanka is hot! What else does a female conservative personality need to be?! She is very well qualified!

Now she is economic advice because why not? This is the Trump administration - anything retarded goes!

Can you imagine what Ivanka would be doing if she was overweight and/or homely? Donnie would pretend she didn’t exist.
So, to everything else, Billy, we can add that you are a sexist and misogynist as well.

:laughing0301:
Billy000 and the Demonrats couldn't stop the Kavanaugh confirmation with Christine Blasey-Ford, professional liar and teacher of how to pass a lie detector test when you want to lie, and get away with it. Billy000 and the Demonrats couldn't get Trump out of office with a House Investigation inquiry, a Senate investigation inquiry, the Mueller Report, an Impeachment Inquiry, and a full fake Impeachment because he was acquitted of the lies and false scenarios the Demonrats knew were lies. The Demonrats couldn't get Trump out of office with the lying Steele report that was cooked up by none other than Hillary Clinton's war room, who lied their asses off fifteen different ways trying to depose President Trump.

And now, Billy000 and the Demonrats want to get Ivanka fired for her work in the White House that has many, many out-of-the-park home runs for the American people.

Boo Cryin' Hoo.

Tissue, Billy000 and the Demonrat hater club?
1595031549958.png

Made by MAGA Fan :)

:laughing0301:
Billy000 and the Demonrats couldn't stop the Kavanaugh confirmation with Christine Blasey-Ford, professional liar and teacher of how to pass a lie detector test when you want to lie, and get away with it. Billy000 and the Demonrats couldn't get Trump out of office with a House Investigation inquiry, a Senate investigation inquiry, the Mueller Report, an Impeachment Inquiry, and a full fake Impeachment because he was acquitted of the lies and false scenarios the Demonrats knew were lies. The Demonrats couldn't get Trump out of office with the lying Steele report that was cooked up by none other than Hillary Clinton's war room, who lied their asses off fifteen different ways trying to depose President Trump.

And now, Billy000 and the Demonrats want to get Ivanka fired for her work in the White House that has many, many out-of-the-park home runs for the American people.

Boo Cryin' Hoo.

Tissue, Billy000 and the Demonrat hater club?
View attachment 364543

Made by MAGA Fan :)
Why would you think I took part in any of those
Things?

Why would you think I took part in any of those
Things?
Because like me, you have been a member of this board since 2011. Your participation has likely been digital. And since 2016, the Democrats have been on a crusade to get Trump out of office any which way they can, and you helped.

Forum List

Back