20 million gear heads would disagree

They will come to love EVs
Much better acceleration
They will grow tired of getting blown away by an Electric Vehicle

Just no….Vrooom…Vrooom

Last edited:
The writing is on the wall
Politicians are just getting ready

As pointed out above, California already has electric issues. Now in no way do I believe the issues of one state mean much of anything overall BUT one of the states claiming we will end ICE cars in X years is California.

What the leaders of California that want a change to electric needs to do is shut their mouths and put their efforts into upgrading their electrical systems.

As pointed out above, California already has electric issues. Now in no way do I believe the issues of one state mean much of anything overall BUT one of the states claiming we will end ICE cars in X years is California.

What the leaders of California that want a change to electric needs to do is shut their mouths and put their efforts into upgrading their electrical systems.
Because of Air Pollution, California NEEDS EVs

1642604785194.jpeg

They will come to love EVs
Much better acceleration
They will grow tired of getting blown away by an Electric Vehicle
Tesla added a "ludicrous" mode to one of their electric vehicles. It bypassed the previous limits, in order to achieve maximum acceleration.

Tesla's 'Ludicrous Mode' takes the Model S from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds

The current Lamborghini Huracan Evo and Aventador ranges all have 2.9 second 0-60 mph times

Tesla added a "ludicrous" mode to one of their electric vehicles. It bypassed the previous limits, in order to achieve maximum acceleration.

The current Lamborghini Huracan Evo and Aventador ranges all have 2.9 second 0-60 mph times

1642604945025.gif

I got to ride in one. It was amazing. Now I like HP but I will get to that later. He got on the car and there was no noise, no fuss. no anything, it just pinned you into your seat. The car remained perfectly level, no wheel spin, no anything. Just amazing speed. It was really cool.

Now I like horsepower. I like the sound, but I also really like the electric cars also.......I don't understand why people get so upset over the choices of others. In 1.5 years my daughter will be out of college and we will look for a new car. Will it be electric? I don't know, it might, it might not. Either way I'll keep my Pontiac.

1956Pontiax2.jpg

Forum List

Back