It's time to take the W.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Apparently there is a new deal with even more concessions.

It's time to take the win...give McCarthy 213 and the rest vote present to reduce the threshold.

We have reached the point of diminishing returns and risk a quagmire with no endgame or exit strategy.

You have won every concession you've asked for and some extra you haven't.

This is as good as it's going to get.

Take the win while the winds at your back. Don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That's my advice.

Mod Edit for forum information;

What the opposition wants;

Last edited by a moderator:

It's time to take the win...give McCarthy 213 and the rest vote present to reduce the threshold.

We have reached the point of diminishing returns and risk a quagmire with no endgame or exit strategy.

Take the win while the winds at your back. Don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That's my advice.
Lol just face it: the GOP is a complete joke. An undeniable international embarrassment.

That's my advice.
Failing up is for demoncrats.

Fuck McCarthy.

Well Trump is getting a taste of his own medicine, Greene was endorsed by Trump but she does not belong to Trump. She appears to be her own woman ? Well for a republican, I can respect that especially if it flies in the face of the Trump zombies.

That's my advice.

And by the W, you mean your string of 10 Ls?

I could agree with thst, so long as it is made very clear that the moment it appears McCarthy is violating the deal or siding with Democrats he won’t be around to be a candidate in the next vote for Speaker.
You apparently don't understand how con men operate.

That's my advice.
There is no winning here. The republicans are just showing their utter disfunction. If they are going to obstruct and use this tactic with their own party they are going to do it with every issue. Wanna know why people hate congress? Cause they don’t get shit done. What’s happening now is a classic example of not getting shit done. Waste of time and money

Forum List

Back