Its time to stop supporting Cain

I want to apologize for starting the baby seal motiff.... I am so very, very sorry.

And you SHOULD be!

images

I do not see it as a separate issue Joe. Please define the demarcation line so that I can.

Well, I see it as two different issues. One is that news has become entertainment. Which means that they don't want to do boring stories about the history of Libya and what is at stake, they want to just show shit being blown up. That isn't a right or left issue, that's just a problem of journalism's decline as a science.

The fact that journalists are liberals, and were liberals even back in the Reagan days is another issue. Journalism has always been a liberal purusit. From the journalism classes that weed out conservative thinkers at the college level, to the group think that thinks you become a journalist to "change the world".

Journalists shouldn't be about changing the world, just reporting it. You want to change the world, run for office, become a doctor or a lawyer or a businessman.

Now, I think that liberalism has been tempered in recent years by the fact that most journalism outlets are owned by a few corporations. Disney, Viacom, Comcast, Clear Channel, NewsCorp, Time-Warner. So they won't overturn the corporate apple cart. For instance, GE (which owned NBC before Comcast did) pulled back Olberman and Fox pulled back O'Reilly when their fued got too personal.

And I'm not sure what the answer is, becasue I don't have one.

That's because it's one issue of separate characteristics Joe. All three different colors of disseminating media have little to do with true investigative work and simply branch out into their own venues with as much catch as catch can as possible so as to lower the cost and raise the entertainment value.

There was a time when this was not the case.

I agree.

It's time to stop supporting Cain.

Thats an endorsement coming from you:cool:

Very astute observation and well said.

Can't help but notice how the idiot liberal Democratics find it so necessary, so often, to share their (completely unbiased, of course) "advice" about who the opposing camp "should" nominate.

:lol:

You support Cain too? Oh dear god! He's doomed.

Thats an endorsement coming from you:cool:

Can't help but notice how the idiot liberal Democratics find it so necessary, so often, to share their (completely unbiased, of course) "advice" about who the opposing camp "should" nominate.

^ bodecea displaying her singular lack of originality.

again.

^ bodecea displaying her singular lack of originality.

again.

Oh that's right...I forget they surgically removed your sense of humor along with those PHEARthePHRED signatures a few years back.

Ironic question of the week:

bodecea walks into a club and says,

"let me get this straight...."

Well...you DO know that when we give directions, we never say "Go straight at the light"...we say "Go Gayly Forward!"

I did not know that.

But the rainbow license plate holders are pretty and do put everybody in a nice frame of mind.

So, I guess it adds up.

you are backing Cain, a loser

:bsflag:

No one is backing anyone yet as there have yet to be final determinations made upon who will be the ones to back or not back. There are no winners or losers, just culling because the candidate defining process is rather early, so give it time Plasmaball.

Then you can laugh about something that is actually happening. :eek:

Forum List

Back