It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight....If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights....It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail...A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?
You already started long ago. What, you aren't satisfied with the tyranny your cult has been practicing thusfar? You jailed a Christian for refusing to play along with two dudes ass-ramming each other and telling the kids involved "we are equal to mommy and daddy". Seriously, the last thing your group needs is more power. You need to be hog tied, thrown in a gunny sack and put on ice pal...
I think you have me confused with a lefty.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight....If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights....It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail...A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?
You already started long ago. What, you aren't satisfied with the tyranny your cult has been practicing thusfar? You jailed a Christian for refusing to play along with two dudes ass-ramming each other and telling the kids involved "we are equal to mommy and daddy". Seriously, the last thing your group needs is more power. You need to be hog tied, thrown in a gunny sack and put on ice pal...
I think you have me confused with a lefty.
Don't start the revolution until she has achieved her two dudes ass-ramming sex fantasy orgasm.

only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

which rights are you particularly concerned with...what basic right have you lost?

It's not so much now, but what rights we will lose. So far we have lost the right to run a business the way we want to. We have lost the right to practice our religion. We are headed down the road to losing more. We needn't wait until they are gone before we act.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

I think things have to get far far worse to consider it to be "do over" time.

That being said its usually something nobody sees coming that turns into the straw that breaks the camels back.

A liberal court overturning heller, and NY State banning all sorts of guns might be something along those lines. NYC doesn't care, but Upstate sure as hell does.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

neoconfederate insurrectionists are funny. but please tell us how you're a patriot, loon.

:cuckoo:

So how do we start?

neoconfederate insurrectionists are funny. but please tell us how you're a patriot, loon.

The Constitution is based on the consent of the governed, when enough of the governed withdraw consent, what's to keep it (and more importantly the current government) in place?

Force?

So how do we start?

That being said its usually something nobody sees coming that turns into the straw that breaks the camels back.

A liberal court overturning heller, and NY State banning all sorts of guns might be something along those lines. NYC doesn't care, but Upstate sure as hell does.

Well, you may be right, but I'd prefer not to wait until it gets that far. Even if we are small in number, it's time to start. I wouldn't be surprised if the tipping point comes this year. Like if the GOP caves on Obama's SCOTUS appointment. I'd say the odds are very high that they will.

So far we have lost the right to run a business the way we want to.

Yeah, it's a real strain on my business model that I have to sell sandwiches to darkies getting their cooties all over my lunch counter.

We have lost the right to practice our religion.

Hmmm. I am still able to practice my Christian religion. What religion are you, and how are you being stopped from practicing it? Does it involve ritual sacrifices of negroes at the end of a rope?

only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

which rights are you particularly concerned with...what basic right have you lost?

It's not so much now, but what rights we will lose. So far we have lost the right to run a business the way we want to. We have lost the right to practice our religion. We are headed down the road to losing more. We needn't wait until they are gone before we act.

no doubt the loss of jim crow laws left you broken-hearted.

this is why normal people don't vote for your insanity.

So how do we start?

The Constitution is based on the consent of the governed, when enough of the governed withdraw consent, what's to keep it (and more importantly the current government) in place?

Force?

no doubt second-generation Japanese citizens during WWII would have liked it if things worked that way.

I think you should encourage the loon who is upset he has to serve blacks.

IGNORE THE LEFT FROM
THIS POINT ON.

They have no input here.

You tried this stunt in the CDZ, too. It didn't go well. What you really need is a blog where you can bloviate all you want and surround yourself with posters who answer "Fuck, yeah!" to everything you say or else you can delete their comments and convince yourself of your own relevance.

Of course, you'd have to pay to have someone host the blog, instead of running your mouth here for free. What's a propertarian to do? :dunno:

So how do we start?

Force?

Don't respond to them. They are simply trying to troll and trash this thread.

So how do we start?

Well, you may be right, but I'd prefer not to wait until it gets that far. Even if we are small in number, it's time to start. I wouldn't be surprised if the tipping point comes this year. Like if the GOP caves on Obama's SCOTUS appointment. I'd say the odds are very high that they will.

Again, anything without the support of at least 10-20% of the population isn't a revolution, it's a riot. Something really really bad would have to happen to reach that point.

So how do we start?

Force?

no doubt second-generation Japanese citizens during WWII would have liked it if things worked that way.

I think you should encourage the loon who is upset he has to serve blacks.

The government was wrong in that case, and eventually admitted it. And that situation was the relocation of citizens illegally and unconstitutionally, what is being talked about here is a sizable minority of people withdrawing their consent to be governed, and what it would take to reach that point.

So how do we start?
You elect CONSTITUTIONAL sheriffs and representatives at the local level. That's the long and short of it.

You carry a camera with you everywhere in order to record all interactions with officials and HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE at every level. Know the constitution and call them out when they behave unconstitutionally.

You protest and you share information via DIVERSE means. The mainstream media is the enemy, they are actively lying, I've caught them again, and again, and again.

Post the truth on mainstream media newstreams, post it often. Object when they lie and share the evidence. Pound the CONSTITUTION and educate about the structure of our government.

We aren't where we need to fight yet. Educate yourself about the strategy of successful, peaceful protests, and PARTICIPATE.

You'd be amazed at how many people are engaged. You don't hear about it because corrupt government officials and the corrupt media shut down the message inasfar as they're able. But we can get around it..but it's come to the point where we're going less tech and more face to face. And everybody needs to be recording the examples of tyranny, local as well as national, and getting those recordings out there.

Forum List

Back