It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

Wrong.

The percentage of a population that believes in something is the better indicator of the gain or decline that the absolute number.

The larger the population no matter what percentage belong to a particular cult the more members that cult will have but that is not an indicator of the popularity of that cult throughout the entire population.

In a population of 100,000 Let's say200 years ago 75% of that population belonged to a cult

Today the population has grown to 1 million but only1% of the population belongs to this cult

Yes the membership has grown from 7500 to 10000 BUT the percentage indicates that this cult is actually LOSING popularity.
Let's look at it this way. Atheism will never rise about a fringe number simply because it has nothing to offer. Imagine a salesman trying to sell the worst product imaginable one that leads to misery and insulting people as they try to sell it: one that will leave people empty and depressed in this life, and promises at best an eternity of empty nothingness in the next. All those people you've known and loved in your life, you will never see again. There is a tight lid on the very small market that will be attracted to this. Conversely, the vast majority of people will always be attracted to truth, love, logic, forgiveness, and morality. They will want to live their best lives and live to serve others rather than indulge themselves with pointless dead-end often destructive pursuits. Christianity, particularly Catholicism is a life of positive energy and a giving spirit. Atheism is a life of negativity and snarkiness.

Let's look at it this way. Atheism will never rise about a fringe number simply because it has nothing to offer. Imagine a salesman trying to sell the worst product imaginable one that leads to misery and insulting people as they try to sell it: one that will leave people empty and depressed in this life, and promises at best an eternity of empty nothingness in the next. All those people you've known and loved in your life, you will never see again. There is a tight lid on the very small market that will be attracted to this. Conversely, the vast majority of people will always be attracted to truth, love, logic, forgiveness, and morality. They will want to live their best lives and live to serve others rather than indulge themselves with pointless dead-end often destructive pursuits. Christianity, particularly Catholicism is a life of positive energy and a giving spirit. Atheism is a life of negativity and snarkiness.
If that's the case why are you so afraid of atheism that you want to control people's speech and thoughts?

- for no one can define God.

not true, just that the monotheistic desert religions make the allegation of a single creator which minimizes that being to all that exists where theism exacts multiple personalities as the basis for their countless gods.

little likelihood for desert monotheism than what exists only in their written documents.

If that's the case why are you so afraid of atheism that you want to control people's speech and thoughts?
Interesting you use the word 'afraid' which isn't something I feel much of, but apparently you do. So I would ask you why you are so afraid of Christianity that you want to control people's speech and thoughts?

Why single out the Catholic faith? There are pedophiles in every walk of life you dumb-ass.
That guy Vegas was banned for excessive trolling. Well-deserved I might add. He amassed 2468 posts in the mere 11 days he was here. He was an atheist who hated the Catholic Church. Apparently he felt slighted by some church person when he was young. Not even Rightwinger here is any match for him in snarky post volume.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!
God gave human beings free will. And some take it to the extremity of denying God and persecuting their fellow human beings. As some say, freedom isn't free. I think one of the ladies on Fox News tells it in her book, "Hide your children."

God gave human beings free will.

the heavens, so true ...

1693103189640.jpeg

or as the person knelling - not everyone.

And some take it to the extremity of denying God

- or better, denying the c-bible, your hero ...

Biographer Barry Schwartz has stated that Washington's "practice of Christianity was limited and superficial, because he was not himself a Christian. In the enlightened tradition of his day, he was a devout Deist—just as many of the clergymen who knew him suspected."

what's your point beauty - george made it a point to keep christianity, the c-bible out of gov't ...

Interesting you use the word 'afraid' which isn't something I feel much of, but apparently you do. So I would ask you why you are so afraid of Christianity that you want to control people's speech and thoughts?
The only reason people want to ban speech and control other people thoughts is fear

And I'm not the one calling for a ban on you promoting your cult am I?

You are free to believe in whatever fairy tales you like.

The only reason people want to ban speech and control other people thoughts is fear

And I'm not the one calling for a ban on you promoting your cult am I?

You are free to believe in whatever fairy tales you like.
Your freedoms will last until the atheists you defend fully take over. I want to preserve our freedoms by keeping these people from taking over.

Your freedoms will last until the atheists you defend fully take over. I want to preserve our freedoms by keeping these people from taking over.
See fear. You are a fearful person so you wish to control people's speech and thoughts.

FYI freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of religion. You want to take away freedom of speech

Yes so many irreligious public school teachers. I know what you mean.

And you know about them how?

They got arrested. Unlike the thousands of clergy that were moved and hidden by Christian churches.

Aiding and abetting pedophiles is the Christian way

Forum List

Back