It's That Time Again

BTW what is wiht the naked picture if your a christain?

What does the one have to do with the other?

Do you think Christians can't wear swimsuits and go to the beach? Or do you just want to prevent them from doing that? How do you feel about forcing us to affix a yellow star to our clothing, so you can readily ID us on the street?

In an abstract way.

It is hard to love people who actively wish you ill and who think nothing of saying it openly and to your face, and who go out of their way to hurt you, but it's something we work on.

This board is nothing...I work in a place where people feel perfectly at ease saying many of the things I see on here. That's a LOT of fun.

I dont wish you ill.

You do think Im evil though because I dont share you myth with you.

This country was built on freedom of religion.

That is because the country they came from persicuted people for NOT believing in your religion.

THEY KILLED people for it for years

BTW what is wiht the naked picture if your a christain?

What does the one have to do with the other?

Do you think Christians can't wear swimsuits and go to the beach? Or do you just want to prevent them from doing that? How do you feel about forcing us to affix a yellow star to our clothing, so you can readily ID us on the street?

what iss with your crazy fantasys of persicution?

Your religion requres modesty for women.

Go read the bible

"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Matthew 5:28 ESV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:1-4 ESV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord."

Leviticus 19:28 ESV

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV

"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Proverbs 31:30 ESV

"Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:3-4 ESV

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV

"Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works."

1 Timothy 2:9-10 ESV

TM, this thread is an attack on Christians. So why don't you direct your hostility towards that particular bigot, instead of against the people who are being attacked?

Oh, never mind. Because you're also an anti-Christians fascist.

In re: your question about why we say anyone who isn't a Christian is against God...quite simply, because that's what the bible says. And it's absolutely true.
Nonsense.

No one’s being ‘attacked.’ The thread author makes an on-point observation as to the materialism and consequent hypocrisy of the Faith, how its ‘original intent’ of salvation, forbearance, and sacrifice are lost to the all-consuming needs of modern society – the ‘business of religion.’

Any faith needs to be able to accept criticism and respond to address failures, not whine about being ‘attacked.’

In an abstract way.

It is hard to love people who actively wish you ill and who think nothing of saying it openly and to your face, and who go out of their way to hurt you, but it's something we work on.

This board is nothing...I work in a place where people feel perfectly at ease saying many of the things I see on here. That's a LOT of fun.

I dont wish you ill.

You do think Im evil though because I dont share you myth with you.

This country was built on freedom of religion.

That is because the country they came from persicuted people for NOT believing in your religion.

THEY KILLED people for it for years

What are you jabbering about now?

My religion is Baptist. Do you have evidence of Baptists killing the Puritans? I know you don't. You're on a lying roll. Again.

So, the Puritans came here so they could preach and openly practice their religion. And you want to eradicate religion and stop all public reference to it. Once again..do you have a point? Or are you just drunkenly rambling?

TM, this thread is an attack on Christians. So why don't you direct your hostility towards that particular bigot, instead of against the people who are being attacked?

Oh, never mind. Because you're also an anti-Christians fascist.

In re: your question about why we say anyone who isn't a Christian is against God...quite simply, because that's what the bible says. And it's absolutely true.
Nonsense.

No one’s being ‘attacked.’ The thread author makes an on-point observation as to the materialism and consequent hypocrisy of the Faith, how its ‘original intent’ of salvation, forbearance, and sacrifice are lost to the all-consuming needs of modern society – the ‘business of religion.’

Any faith needs to be able to accept criticism and respond to address failures, not whine about being ‘attacked.’

Wow, you must not have read the same OP I did.

That's because you read it with your "I'm an elitist bigot" glasses on. Perhaps you should take them off.

why is it you silly people think anyone who doesnt believe YOUR myth must be a deciple of Satan?

Hes a myth too

Which part of anti-Christ are you not understanding?

I Am The Anti Christ...My Badge Number Is 666. I clocked in at the beginning and I won't clock out till all of the dead remains in 100 million graveyards rise and shine

SELAH!!!!

Last edited:
why is it you silly people think anyone who doesnt believe YOUR myth must be a deciple of Satan?

Hes a myth too

Which part of anti-Christ are you not understanding?

I Am The Anti Christ...My Badge Number Is 666. I clocked in at the beginning and I won't clock out till all of the dead remains in 100 million graveyards rise and shine

SELAH!!!!

"There will be many"

Maybe I should just call you Legion?
:eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

1. The Scrooge may just be of the devil, from what he has posted so far, I'd have to say yes.
2. Of course he has to attack the Catholics, the one true religion from the beginning.
3. Ofcourse he has to poo poo their funding, as if its some sort of pay to play scheme.
4. Ofcourse he wants to laugh at people wearing nice cloths, having nice cars, and all for the betterment of no one, is his claim.
5. I'd have to say, that his words spoken are right for satans mouth, something he *would* say.
6. I think I understand campbell now, he is in fact of the devil, and is so long gone in deep of satan, he is hopeless.
7. I say good bye to bad rubbish, you have made your bed, now old geezer, and you must sleep in it!
8. And all you can say is, "The devil made me do it", I sure that will carry a lot of weight on judgment day!
9. I pity *YOU*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Put on your best clothing, drive your best vehicle, say the right and proper words, show up at the building with the spire pointing up, impress your friends and drop off your tithe. I suggest tithing your gross.

New buildings, add ons, stained glass, oak or mahagony pews, musical instruments, expensive sound systems, carpeting, preacher's expenses, his salary, his home, youth programs, religious retreats, etc. must be funded.

You do this and say your hail Mary's and I promise you good feelings through the Christmas week. Oh.....don't forget to drop in an extra $20 for Jesus' birthday and something for the pope.

Ah, more bigot spam from the bigoted spammer. What a surprise.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Scrooge may just be of the devil, from what he has posted so far, I'd have to say yes.
2. Of course he has to attack the Catholics, the one true religion from the beginning.
3. Ofcourse he has to poo poo their funding, as if its some sort of pay to play scheme.
4. Ofcourse he wants to laugh at people wearing nice cloths, having nice cars, and all for the betterment of no one, is his claim.
5. I'd have to say, that his words spoken are right for satans mouth, something he *would* say.
6. I think I understand campbell now, he is in fact of the devil, and is so long gone in deep of satan, he is hopeless.
7. I say good bye to bad rubbish, you have made your bed, now old geezer, and you must sleep in it!
8. And all you can say is, "The devil made me do it", I sure that will carry a lot of weight on judgment day!
9. I pity *YOU*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Once More Just For The Teen Agers:

IF THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DROPPED BY ONE TIME AND LEFT THE ONLY KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH A BUNCH OF IGNORANT GOAT HERDERS WHO BELIEVED IN WITCHCRAFT AND THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT HE HAS ONE HELLUVA SENSE OF HUMOR

Do you think that typing "one more time" first makes it ok for you to spam the board like this?

Good for you, kook.

You believe in a myth that has no basis in facts.

To pretend all other people are evil because they do not share your myth is NOT a good thing for mankind.

It is a destructive element on other people.

It is no better than thinking all non muslims are infidels who must be distroyed or converted.

Forum List

Back